Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I need help belief system crash UnderatackneedPUL (Read 2559 times)
wade

Afterlife Knowledge Member

centreville Virginia
I need help belief system crash UnderatackneedPUL
May 2nd, 2014 at 3:27am

I read all B's books used the hemi but now I can't even imagine 10 with the circle around it, the field is dark!Used hemi love cd2 years ago and it actually wuz painful! Evertime I would think of getten on this website for 3 years there was a force that would push me away. I have lost the will to live, been bedridden for 3-4 years. Only 41. I lost alot of family members and friends in 2 years to the source or their beliefs. I know they are fine. My grief turned inward and haven't been able to clear my heart, mind, soul out with all this junk inside! I have nightmares were I am murdered in a different way 8 times that I can remember very vivid.My belief system might of crashed? Severe depressoin need PUL.Help please. Sincerly wade

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

wade

Afterlife Knowledge Member

centreville Virginia
Re: I need help belief system crash UnderatackneedPUL
Reply #1 - Jun 9th, 2014 at 1:01am

I have been practicing going to bed with the intention of PUL. I don't rember much though. I wuz very sick last month all month! Bedridden.This month I feel better, but weak, and tired. Was wondering if anyone recieved PUL from me? I been trying!!! I could use some myself?

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.