Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Eyes Have It (Read 2257 times)
Baroness

ALK Member

The Eyes Have It
Apr 11th, 2014 at 4:04pm

Good Day,

It has been a while since I posted a retrieval.  This one I thought might be of interest to some.

After the usual prayer, meditation, Reiki session I use to help lead me into the focus I need to go to 'my place, I met up with the helpers, Sharon and Tim.  It had been a long while since working with them and I was a little surprised to be working with them this day.  I have found differences among the helpers even though they all look very much alike...lovely ovals with a light toward the top.  I am always glad the helpers agree to work with me.  It is such a great privilege. 

Back to this retrieval.  I asked them to take me to the soul.  We traveled.  I felt it was a great distance.  We finally came in over what looked like a planet that looked to be mostly water and mist.  I followed the helpers closer to the surface and was told to call.  I saw a roiling and much disturbance.  I wasn't sure what I was seeing.  I felt the soul, but there were eyes everywhere and appendages.  I don't know what it was.  I wouldn't even guess, but there I was with helpers to do a retrieval.  I gave PUL as all of the children of the Source deserve love.  I then built a platform and invited it onto to it.  Even after it joined me on the platform, I still couldn't tell anything for sure.  I asked it's name.  I heard Shambolee or maybe Shambola.  I asked it if it wanted to leave this place for a place of love and beauty.  While it was thinking, I gave it more PUL.  Eventually it touched my hands and we went to the 'Park'.   Others of its kind came to meet it.  I was so glad they were there as not all souls are met right away.

Sharon and Tim and I returned to 'my place' 

I have thought quite a bit about this retrieval.  The creature the soul inhabited was nothing like I have ever seen.  I'm not even sure how to discribe it.  All I know is that it could be loved.

Maybe some of you have had a like experience and will tell us about it.  I know I would love to hear about your adventures to the 'other side'.

Baroness T'ressa

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.