Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Self guided afterlife connections: verifications (Read 3960 times)
katee

ALK Member

Self guided afterlife connections: verifications
Apr 5th, 2014 at 7:27am

Hi. Please excuse if this topic has been posted elsewhere,  am entirely new to this forum. I wanted to briefly discuss my recent experience with the self guided afterlife connection.
My partner passed away in early 2013 and i have coped quite well. I did not previously think much about the paranormal and i certainly did not look for any 'signs' of afterlife communication from him.

About 2 months ago my mobile phone began playing a favorite song of my partners but the internet function was disabled and i had never played this song until 2012.  After that time i did the guided afterlife connection and visualised meeting my partner and him saying goodbye. He also called back i will contact you by the weekend and it will be by text message or music. I thought nothing of this until on the Friday my mobile phone began playing the same favorite song of my partners that was playing previously. Does anyone have any comment on this ?  Thanks !

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Re: Self guided afterlife connections: verifications
Reply #1 - Apr 5th, 2014 at 4:10pm

Hi Katee and welcome,

Interesting 'coincidence' Wink. There are so many ways loved ones who've passed on try to communicate with us. Your guy knew how to get your attention in a way that sparked enough interest in you to reach out to him--and wow look what happened.

At the moment during your encounter when he said he'd contact you--by text or music--were you anticipating he'd say something like that...or was it just out of the blue? Recalling the feeling you had when he made that statement can be helpful in remembering more and realizing that it was indeed real, after all.

Thanks for your post and hope you share more.

Much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

katee

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Apr 5th, 2014 at 8:05pm

Thanks for the lovely welcome Ginny. No i wasn't anticipating that he would say something, and i remember thinking afterwards that it was a nice experience but certainly never expected a call. I wasn't thinking of the experience at all when the song started playing from my phone. I was in a car with a friend and i always disable internet access from my phone during the day. Both times the songs were played from You Tube.  Looking forward to sharing more and listening to others from this forum. ( I am from Australia).

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #3 - Apr 15th, 2014 at 1:03am

Katee,

Welcome and thanks for sharing your experience.  Glad you found this place.

Hey, Ginny!  Been such a long time since Friday Harbor!

Bruce

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #4 - Apr 17th, 2014 at 5:02pm

Hi Bruce! So so good to hear from you. Are you back from Poland yet?

Going on 13 years since the Friday Harbor class (13 years omg! Shocked...lol). The 'passing the hat with names of participant's relatives' still stands as one of the best afterlife experiences I've ever had, and how cool that you're still globetrotting and teaching.

Still shoveling all that snow in Florida?

Much love,

Ginny

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #5 - Apr 17th, 2014 at 10:44pm

Ginny,

Thirteen years?  Really?

Haven't been to Poland in a while, Japan has become a regular trip.  There is actually a trainer's association in Japan and people there are teaching my workshops and training new trainers to teach them.  Their number is growing.  It's a dream come true.  Never would have guessed it would first be in Japanese. 

Only difficulty here in Florida with shoveling snow on the driveway and sidewalks is that I haven't had any luck buying a snow shovel :d)

That "piece of paper" exercise still amazes me.  No matter what culture or language I'm teaching in I never tire of seeing the looks on peoples faces when they realize what they've done.  Priceless!

Last time I visited you were in the Dakotas.  Still there?  Do you ever get to the Florida part of the world?

I am so happy that you are here.  It does so much for so many when you share your experiences.  And there are so many of our fellow human beings who are no longer stuck and suffering because of your experiences.

Thanks Ginny,

Bruce

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #6 - Apr 21st, 2014 at 6:44pm

Thank you Bruce. It's good to know I've been able to add to the woodpile a little.

We moved from South Dakota a few years ago...been bouncing around the country visiting with family and the S.E. is the only corner we haven't been to. Yet. You and Pharon were living close to the Gulf of Mexico last I heard. Hey when I was a kid visiting Biloxi Mississippi they had a foot of snow on the beach in December. That was when global warming and climate change were referred to as mother nature.

Oops on thinking you were in Poland recently. The country caught my eye in a post you left at the PE forum and I assumed it pertained to a recent class. Betcha you'll be back there again soon.

Gin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.