Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Odd request from Bruce (Read 12498 times)
Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Odd request from Bruce
Mar 25th, 2014 at 12:05pm

To All,

Exploring the Afterlife develops perceptual skills that can be used to explore many, maybe any, areas of Consciousness.  I am working on a new workshop and I need some help from forum members. 

As part of a sort of "let's pretend" exercise:

If you could watch a TV program where a real news reporter is doing a real interview with a real space alien, what would you want the news reporter to ask them or have them tell about?

And then, the same type of news interview with an animal, like a dolphin, cat, dog, a Killer Whale in captivity, a zoo animal, or take your pick of animal.

Probably sounds like an odd request, well, I guess it is  Roll Eyes 

Thanks,

Bruce 

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Odd request from Bruce
Reply #1 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 12:45pm

Hello Bruce:

Here are some possible questions.

For an alien I’d ask, “Do your antennae ever itch?

Seriously, if it was a race that existed for much longer than the human race, and if such race had its negative period like human beings have been having for years, how long did this race of Aliens have to exist before it reached the point where it lived according to love?

What enabled such changes to take place?

If such a race lives according to love, how does it deal with unfriendly races?

Are there any alien races that have existed for much longer than the human race yet it still hasn’t evolved to the point where it is able to live according to love?

If a race lives according to love, is there a point to incarnating physically?

When a race lives mostly according to love, is it still possible to exist in a physical way or does such a race ascend to a higher energy level?

Regarding animals, for a bunny rabbit I would ask, “Do your whiskers ever itch?” Smiley

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 1:19pm

Some obvious questions:

Does your planet have what we call religions.  If so, what are the main ones and what do they believe?  Do any of your religions have belief in one or many Gods, and are any similar to the religions on earth especially the Jesus story?

What is the view of life after death?  If you (or your religions) believe in that, has there ever been proof of survival?

Do you believe in reincarnation and if so have you been able to establish proof?

How do you communicate?  Do you use some form of speech or do you communicate non-verbally?

Have you or any other civilizations interfered with earthly matters, such as preventing major wars (i.e. Cuban missile crisis)?

Have you been able to prevent aging and/or prevent disease?

Is there crime in your civilization?  How is it handled?

Is the string theory correct, and are there multiple earths along with probable lives?

Are thoughts really things?

IP Logged

BobMoenroe
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 1:49pm

Question for an alien: what is YOUR view of individuality?

Statement and eventually a question for another alien: billions of years of experience, memory of each incarnation intact, countless masquerades as gods on conquered worlds, flooding those worlds teachings specifically designed for your path, desperately looking for short cuts out of the game -  what's taking you so long to finally commit to the goal your Disks came here for?

Question for cats: how would you describe your relationships with the human becomings?

Question for a caged animal: what is the cage syndrome from your perspective, and why the repeated manouevers?

Question for the chicken: bugs, lizards and small mice. Yuck. Have you considered becoming a veggie, or are you too much of a chicken?

Question for a plant: do you enjoy being eaten as much as some of us enjoy eating your succulent vehicles which in turn nourish our vehicles?

Question for a whale: some humans think you're special. Can you tell them about your speciality?

Question for an owl: what's your relationship with wisdom?

Question for the reporter: what's this let's pretend exercise about?

IP Logged

Yvvak

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 2:33pm

For aliens, I would probably ask the following:

1. Do you share our curiosity about the nature of reality? If so, what insights have you gained through your perspective?

2. How can humans adjust our scientific models and technology to better our understanding of the universe?

For animals, specifically those in captivity:

1. How can humans help to reverse the damage done to your natural survival ability as a result of your captivity?

2. What effect does captivity have on your pride?

3. Would you give up your easy yet restricted lifestyle for a chance to be a subject to your natural habitat?

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #5 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 3:35pm

I'm seeing some good questions, thanks and keep them coming!

This pretend interview exercise is one of the ways I am gathering material for a new workshop I'm creating.  It will be taught for the first time anywhere on planet Earth during August 2014 in Japan.

Some of the questions folks submit will be used by participants in their "interviews" of nonhuman forms of consciousness, like animals and aliens.

Bruce

IP Logged

carl

Reply #6 - Mar 27th, 2014 at 1:50am

Bruce Moen wrote on Mar 26th, 2014 at 3:35pm:
I'm seeing some good questions, thanks and keep them coming!

This pretend interview exercise is one of the ways I am gathering material for a new workshop I'm creating.  It will be taught for the first time anywhere on planet Earth during August 2014 in Japan.

Some of the questions folks submit will be used by participants in their "interviews" of nonhuman forms of consciousness, like animals and aliens.

Bruce

Wow!..Unfortunately, I wont be participating in your new workshop program...But, I wish you every success! I just hope that you'll not financially charge this new program-revelation-workshop, of yours, that is out of the financial reach of most members and lurkers here...Blessings and Love in Christ..Carl   

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #7 - Mar 27th, 2014 at 2:25am

carl wrote on Mar 27th, 2014 at 1:50am:
Wow!..Unfortunately, I wont be participating in your new workshop program...But, I wish you every success! I just hope that you'll not financially charge this new program-revelation-workshop, of yours, that is out of the financial reach of most members and lurkers here...Blessings and Love in Christ..Carl   

Carl,

Thanks for your kind comments.  I'm looking forward to teaching this new one and observing participants experience and the effects.

BTW, I don't set the price for workshops.  The host does that, setting the price to cover all the expenses and some profit for them.  (Hauling my old carcass from Florida to and from Japan by air is pretty expensive, as well as housing and feeding, venue, etc.)

Some day I hope to teach this new workshop here in the States.  We just need enough folks who have completed the prerequisites, completing my first and second workshops. 

Thanks again, Carl.

Bruce

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #8 - Mar 27th, 2014 at 8:25am

Bruce, will you be attempting to contact the living or the dead in this workshop? That would affect the nature of any question I might ask.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #9 - Mar 27th, 2014 at 1:32pm

seagull wrote on Mar 27th, 2014 at 8:25am:
Bruce, will you be attempting to contact the living or the dead in this workshop? That would affect the nature of any question I might ask.

Seagull,

During the communication exercises in this workshop will be no instructions given regarding "dead or alive". In the first two workshops of my soon to be four-workshop series exploration focuses on human consciousness, and the distinction is made between physically living and nonphysically living. Since the new workshop explores beyond human consciousness, for some of those we may communicate with, they may or may not have the same form of consciousness as we humans. And so to suggest in my instructions they were going to explore and communicate with, say, dead aliens might frontload the participants experience with the expectation that such a division within the alien consciousness exists. By avoiding such frontloading explorers are better equipped to perceive information through fewer belief-based or expectation based assumptions.

Thank you for your question, Seagul,

Bruce

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Mar 27th, 2014 at 2:27pm

Would just make a suggestion re: the interview with the space alien.  A little front loading or direction might be wise in so much as saying something like, "you are interviewing an E.T. with positive, holistically helpful intentions to humans". 

One will get more helpful, more accurate, expanded etc. info.  This might be "pretend" but you know that real connections very well be made.  What you may not know, is that some direct connections would be best left alone.

Once that's said, here are some questions i would ask: 

Do you have what we call a physical body? 

If so,  how do new bodies get created?

Do you eat any kind of physical food?

How long, from our perspective, does your kind typically stay connected to one body?   

If you and your spaceships have a physical aspect or level to them, do you travel super long distances very quickly?

If so, how does that work, what is the technology behind it? 

Are you aware of any unfriendly or E.T.'s with limiting/negative intentions towards humanity? 

If so, are any involved with humanity and earth at this time? 

If they are, how much and in what ways are they involved with humanity?

(If so), do any of these have what we would call physical bodies?

(If so) What do these look like?

(If so) What are the best/most helpful ways to deal with these?

(If answers to the affirmative are given, then ask)  Is Rosalind McKights guidance session correct when she saw probable futures and that a probable war could develop after an unfriendly group attacked humanity? 

If so, what is the probable time line in human A.D. terms at this point?

If so, are these beings the same as what some call the "reptilians"?

If so, are there some Reptilian individuals which do have positive and holistically helpful intentions towards humanity and other beings? 

If so, are these in or out of the body? 

I'll address animals later.  I realize most of my questions are contingent on prior questions, and that they build on each other (and so, theoretically they might not get asked).  However, these latter questions may be some of the most important for humanity to ask and get info about.

Oh, and if one is to ask such questions, it might be wise to ask for help from the Divine, fully PUL attuned forces to protect and shield the group both during and after these sessions.

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #11 - Mar 27th, 2014 at 2:44pm

Hi Bruce,

As you've mentioned, it's best to try to eliminate any beliefs and expectations so when I explore and encounter other beings I'll usually start out asking only one question:

Can you help me understand what your life/world/realm of consciousness is like?

Of course I can only interpret from my own experience base and understanding, but I've had some really interesting experiences doing this.

Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #12 - Mar 27th, 2014 at 3:56pm

Maybe, to alien, do you have a body?

How do you appear to yourself?

How do you appear to others of your own kind?

What are your surroundings like?

Do you feel emotions such as happy or sad or angry?

Do you laugh? Is anything funny to you?

Do you sleep? Do you dream?

Maybe, to an animal, what is your favorite color?

How do you appear to yourself?

What are your surroundings like?

What is your favorite thing to do?

What do you dream about?

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Mar 27th, 2014 at 4:55pm

Sort of along the lines of what Kathy wrote.  One of the more helpful methods that I have used to receive information is to make a request/prayer/affirmation intention of, "please bring to my conscious awareness that which would be most helpful for me and/or the Whole to become aware of now."

Not only does it avoid front loading, its the exploring equivalent of one of the highest teachings on the Earth, "Not my will, but the will of Source/purely Creative Forces be done."

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #14 - Mar 27th, 2014 at 5:44pm

I raise an objection to the continuous preaching on this site.  It is a stated objective of at least one person who posts regularly that he views himself as on a mission, and that is clearly not the purpose of this site nor is it allowed. Of course people must speak to their beliefs at times, which is not what I am talking about.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.