Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Missing Planes? (Read 7700 times)
carl

Missing Planes?
Mar 24th, 2014 at 1:15am

So where is the missing Malaysian passenger jet? If your "imagination" system equals truth!?..Then you'll be able to tell us? ..Is that too hard?..Blessings and Love in Christ..Carl

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Missing Planes?
Reply #1 - Mar 24th, 2014 at 3:03pm

Carl:

With the approach you take do you believe you will "inspire" people to become your version of a Christian, or will you do the reverse?

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #2 - Mar 24th, 2014 at 3:35pm

Bruce invented the imagination method to try to make contact with deceased people.  He never said it works all the time or that he recommends us to use it frequently.  It is not a method to live by.  No one on this forum claims they can pinpoint the spot of a jet liner or know everything by using this one method of exploring.  A remote viewing forum might be more appropriate if you really were interested in the answer. 

The implication in your question, Carl, is that if one can not locate the plane using Bruce's method to search the afterlife, then his entire system is a scam.  That is ridiculous.  Of course, Bruce never put forth that this one technique was meant to be used for every possible situation that comes up.

Carl, I would be interested more in hearing your own spiritual quest rather than these tiresome digs at Bruce and the New Age clan.  Isn't that why you joined the forum?  Tell us about you for once.  You often speak of your own beliefs and faith.   What experiences have you had that you want to share?

M

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 12:53am

There is far more to imagination than just "fantasy". Quote from Einstein: “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”

Of note, Einstein was born under the intuitive, imaginative, and sensitive sign of Pisces Sun.  Seems he innately understood and utilized the perceptual power and importance of imagination.

Re: the missing plane.  I have not tried to look deeper into this issue, but i saw this recently on Dr. Paul LaViolettes site.  It was a reply to a post that he put up regarding the plane.  As some might have seen me post recently, Dr. LaViolette believes it is possible that a Galactic Superwave may arrive in the near future due to the G2 cloud possibly adding enough "fuel" to our Galactic Core exciting it into an active cycle/phase. 

A number of Galaxies that we have so far observed, have such active/explosive Galactic Cores that the light from the center of these Galaxies (where all Galactic Cores are located) is so bright and intense, that it washes out the combined light of all the billions, upon billions of Stars within that Galaxy. 

Anyways, if there is a Galactic Superwave coming soon, it would likely knock out and damage much of the electrical grid system in the world, as well as a number of satellites.  Not all, but much.  This would mean, most likely a collapse of civilization as we know it.  People would have to get back to the basics, and for awhile live much like the North Native American tribes or the like (or any indigenous "primitive" type group). 

Anyways, the following post reply re: the missing plane, mostly resonated with me, but i'm not certain of any of it. 

"jon March 17, 2014 at 3:47 pm
Again, I don’t think the specifics of how the plane got shot down (or didn’t), the passenger maniest or any other ‘specifics’ regarding the plane itself is really the issue. The powers that be are experts at orchestrating all the tangents that they want the general community as well as the alternative community to focus on. While distracting us from the ‘context’ of what’s happening. If we step back and look at the context, we find a 13 country massive armada forming on both sides of one of the worlds most important trade corridors. The infighting and political differences of those involved alone Would be enough to stop such a unified and massive commitment by the countries involved. There is no way on God’s good earth that this is about a plane, regardless of how bizarre and tantalizing the details of the disappearance may be. That’s exactly what they want to see, but given the fact that society doesn't blatantly drink their coolaid like we used to it now has to be taken a step further to give it enough juice to justify the ongoing commitment in the region. Just like with the Ukraine, this whole operation is about creating a plausible excuse to justify the movements of resources and personnel to one of the worlds most crucial trade/energy corridors to secure it prior to the arrival of the galactic superwave. We have to remember, by creating a global blackout, the wave will force humanity to evolve its means of energy creation and distribution. This in turn completely changes the economic structure of the planet which is based on the current powers owning energy creation and distribution. In addition to energy, the imminent superwave potential would explain Googles sudden creation of mobile tech platforms (essentially floating farraday cages) The entire global stage evolving right now is reacting/acting to the same script. However, they will try like crazy to focus our attention on the content of the play rather than the context."

IP Logged

carl

Reply #4 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 1:27am

recoverer wrote on Mar 24th, 2014 at 3:03pm:
Carl:

With the approach you take do you believe you will "inspire" people to become your version of a Christian, or will you do the reverse?

So this is just "Game Play" here? Where adherents to the published works of New Age authors reigns supreme!..I don't think you even know yourself!? Maybe you should join multiple cults to broaden your spiritual horizons. Blessings and Love in Christ. Carl   

IP Logged

carl

Reply #5 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 1:34am

DocM wrote on Mar 24th, 2014 at 3:35pm:
Bruce invented the imagination method to try to make contact with deceased people.  He never said it works all the time or that he recommends us to use it frequently.  It is not a method to live by.  No one on this forum claims they can pinpoint the spot of a jet liner or know everything by using this one method of exploring.  A remote viewing forum might be more appropriate if you really were interested in the answer. 

The implication in your question, Carl, is that if one can not locate the plane using Bruce's method to search the afterlife, then his entire system is a scam.  That is ridiculous.  Of course, Bruce never put forth that this one technique was meant to be used for every possible situation that comes up.

Carl, I would be interested more in hearing your own spiritual quest rather than these tiresome digs at Bruce and the New Age clan.  Isn't that why you joined the forum?  Tell us about you for once.  You often speak of your own beliefs and faith.   What experiences have you had that you want to share?

M

Matthew. "Bruce invented the imagination method to try to make contact with deceased people.  He never said it works all the time or that he recommends us to use it frequently.  It is not a method to live by."...'Bruce Invented the imagination method!!??' Your words above, Matthew. If it makes money, why not!? Blessings and Love in Christ  Carl 

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 10:44am

Actually Bruce did not invent the imagination method.  He certainly popularized it via the internet, but that approach has been used for hundreds of years.

In the 1800s, especially in England, retrievers were doing the same thing except they did so in groups and were called rescue circles.  The term "retrievals" was not used. As far as I know those circles are still active, especially in Europe, although not to the extent they were in those days.

Bruce was unable to have OBEs and found he could accomplish the same thing via imagination.  As the old saying goes, there is "nothing new under the sun."

I first read about rescues from a book published before Bruce was born.  "Lighted Passage" by Howell Vincent in case anyone wants to research it.  I worked with Vincent's grandson and he lent me the book.  Since it was written when WWII was raging, the rescues Vincent did involved recently dead soldiers. 

Most rescues or retrievals involve people who die suddenly and are temporarily disoriented and haven't yet accepted their death.  Their vibration is closer to the earth plane, which is why physically alive retrievers are able to get their attention easier than helpers already in the spirit world.

So when someone dies we shouldn't automatically assume they are "stuck" (an unfortunate term!) and automatically need to be retrieved.  Only a small minority of people fall into that category.

R

IP Logged

Bardo

Reply #7 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 2:12pm

The plane is at the bottom of the Indian Ocean, off the southwest coast of Australia. Didn't need much imagination to come up with that.

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 1:50pm

Bardo wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 2:12pm:
The plane is at the bottom of the Indian Ocean, off the southwest coast of Australia. Didn't need much imagination to come up with that.

As far as i'm aware, there still hasn't been found any conclusive evidence that the above is the case.  It's more like a best guess at this point. 

There would likely be some floating wreckage, not all of the plane would sink.  There should be something found if it crashed.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #9 - Apr 18th, 2014 at 12:28pm

I am all for Bruce's imagination technique, after all we humans, the world and the universe are just a product of Gods imagination.

Einsteins great theories that are still impossible to understand and seems illogical to the less informed, started in no lesser place than his imagination. His 'Theory of relativity" was sparked by him imagining he was riding on a beam of light!

I think if Carl has nothing positive to add to the forum, he should leave, before he suffered the indignity of being banned as I would have done, if I were Bruce.

He seems to have insulted everyone on the forum that has posted a thread since he has been a member, he goes as far as to insult the integrity of the owner and founder of the this forum! Namely Bruce Moen, who up until now has somehow tolerated his presence.

Carl we are not Gods on this forum , but mortal beings of limited knowledge in this present mode of existence, thus we cant help with locating the missing plane, and even if we could the authorities would reject our suggestions as non-scientific.

Blessings and Light (Unlike Carl I mean this quote!)

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #10 - Apr 24th, 2014 at 5:50am

carll this is the last time I will respond to any of your hateful rants.

OK Alan. I'll play your game!..So the posts you wrote in the past where you called yourself the "Master of Wisdom", and exalted yourself above us mere mortals does not exist??

Quote:
Your quote
I also have your post(in my archives)where the SAP(South African Police)tasered you, and brought you to a Mental Hospital in South Africa...Where you jumped out of a window and escaped!?..Carl. Blessings and Love in Christ

Why the heck do you keep the writing of a person you despise in your archives? In fact I do not believe you are smart enough to keep computer archives and if you are you are lying about keeping my writings in them. WHY??

POLICE TASERED ME =YOU LIAR

Again you have proved yourself to be a hypocrite but have added to your very negative character the fact that you are a base liar as well.

The SA police in the person of a young policeman that terrible night of suffering did not use a taser,
only gently kindness and compassionate persuasion.

What the young policeman did that day, was to hold my hand during that life and death situation,
NOT TASER ME YOU LIAR

Below is an excerpt from my essay about that awful day of suffering that you have twisted to suite your venomous rant.

By now in the doctors consulting room the police, and other doctors were struggling to diagnose what was wrong with me this terrifying man in their midst?.  One of the doctors said to someone that “I was in the throes of severe vitamin withdrawal” I found this comment hysterically funny ridiculous and hilarious and burst into extremely loud laughter. The doctor corrected me by saying “I did not say vitamin withdrawal” I said amphetamine withdrawal.
The young policeman was a kind and loving young man, who took my hand and tried his best to rationalize with me, because he by then realized that something was very wrong with me and that I was not a criminal.

Before the young policeman arrived at the doctor’s office, the doctor had taken my blood pressure and said to my wife it was so high that I might have stroke and die. He subsequently tried to give me an injection to bring down my blood pressure, but I got into a rage and pulled the injection needle out of the hand of the terrified doctor, and threw it violently across the room.
After the policeman arrived, he calmed me down, by holding my hand the whole time, he asked me gently if one of the doctors present could give me an injection and I agreed,
“saying the doctor could inject me with anything they thought I might need, to bring down my dangerously high blood pressure.

South African police don't use tasers, they use guns which they are not shy to use.

I was acutely ill you silly fool, would you put such an unloving post about a person losing their legs due to diabetes or their lives due to cancer. Do you think I did it deliberately?

The bipolar disorder is an illness of one on the organs of the human body the most important an vital at that. in my case it was my brain, which can be treated and controlled in these days.

If I were to have kidney failure which is another organ , would you put such a despicable post about that person as you did me?

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #11 - Apr 24th, 2014 at 7:40am

I wish Carl understood how much people have been trying to be tolerant, but it is very difficult to continue under these kinds of circumstances. It is like trying to be tolerant of someone poking you with a fork in the face when you're attempting to have a conversation over lunch.

Alan, I really wanted to speak up after Carl's last post because I found his statement so repulsive, but I realized that this is his thread and you had responded to him on it, so you deserved your chance to speak your mind regarding his reply without my interference.

My best friend has bipolar illness and he is one of the most interesting people I have ever met, one of the smartest and most artistic people I have ever met also. I truly look forward to the day that I will be able to spend time with him in the afterlife when he will be relieved of that burden and be seen for the person he really is.

One of the saddest things in life is to be misunderstood, for people not to recognize and value who you truly are. I found that my insensitivity in the past caused a lot of problems between us, as he is one of the nicest, gentlest people in the world when treated with some basic common courtesy.

Take care.

And Carl, please get some therapy. It might help. If it helped me, it can help anyone. I haven't always been the most polite or respectful person in the world to others myself (and that is a GIANT understatement!), and I can have a temper or a "poor pitiful me" quality, due to my background. It was amazing to me to talk to a non-judgemental person who just listened to me and helped me figure things out without triggering my worst qualities. That's a real gift. Eventually, he threw me out of his office (kinda) -- it was his way of saying, you'll be okay now. And I am. It was hard for a control freak like me to make myself do it, to get some help, and to stick with it for a while. Totally worth it.

Regarding the plane, good question. This would be a different planet if people could just snap their fingers and know everything in an instant. It would be kind of like the afterlife realms that people talk about in their nde's.

In any case, I probably need to take a rest from the forum for a few days. Thanks for listening.
« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2014 at 8:56am by seagull »  

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #12 - Apr 24th, 2014 at 9:06am

Hi seagul,

Thank you for your kind understanding post , which is the opposite of carls numerous rants, which I think he does on every site that has haunts.

What really get my gall me about this very distasteful person is his use of Christ Jesus in his signature, when all he does is spread discord in otherwise friendly forums.

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

DocM

Reply #13 - Apr 24th, 2014 at 10:11am

The heart of the gospels, based on love seems to me to be more important than anything else in the new testament.  Yet people raised as christians, may not act out of love.  A person may go to church, read the words from the bible, and then act in a way that the biblical Jesus would have found to be appalling.  And we see it here, on the forum.

If someone deliberately harms another in word or in person, ridicules them,  looks down on them, and then signs their message "blessings and love in Christ," how  particularly ironic and galling is that?

M

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #14 - Apr 24th, 2014 at 12:53pm

Seagull said: "It is like trying to be tolerant of someone poking you with a fork in the face when you're attempting to have a conversation over lunch."

Recoverer responds: "Sorry if this changes the mood of the recent conversation, but that's a great analogy. Smiley"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.