Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
BREAKING NEWS: FRED PHELPS IS PUSHING UP DAISIES! (Read 8602 times)
B-dawg

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Missoula, Montana
Re: BREAKING NEWS: FRED PHELPS IS PUSHING UP DAISIES!
Reply #15 - Mar 23rd, 2014 at 11:26pm

B Dawg, I agree with Albert, in that I don't think there is an anthropomorphic God who is making decisions about each one of us.  Rather, to me it seems that we are all pinpoints of consciousness separate yet part of the whole of God.  We have free will to choose and act.  If we are open to being retrieved or letting go of hindering beliefs, then help is always available.  If we prefer to stay in a closed-minded belief syndrome, then we do.

I don't think the system is set up for a group of retrievers such as may be found here to retrieve someone who doesn't want to be retrieved.  I can use the imagination method on anyone, but though I may see helpers taking them to the Park, etc., that doesn't mean it happens.  The idea is, (I think) that the recently departed may see us more easily when we attempt to retrieve them, since we are still in a body.  And therefore that we may be more useful.  But the person still would have to want to be saved or be open to it. 

If Fred is in a closed belief system territory, and it is what he expected, I see no reason that a retrieval would be possible or necessary.

M
Well Doc, that brings up the interesting question of what that "closed belief system territory" would be like if it's what he was "expecting".
I'm sure Fred wasn't expecting the fiery pit he expected everyone outside of his inbred clan to go to. So he got "Heaven" and right now he's enjoying infinite bliss from being in the presence of his Calvinistic god-form?
That's bound to disappoint a lot of angry families of deceased soldiers (and perhaps the soldiers themselves if they still exist.) I'm sure most Americans would be happier if Fred's eternally on his knees servicing clients in the "Tea Room" at Satan's Gay Bar and Grill.

IP Logged

Reply #16 - Mar 24th, 2014 at 12:18am

Faithful people have always done retrievals. A prayer for the dead is all it is, to the extent of one's faith/ability.

IP Logged

BobMoenroe
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Mar 24th, 2014 at 1:16am

Quote:
I would be happier if Fred's eternally on his knees servicing clients in the "Tea Room" at Satan's Gay Bar and Grill.

B, most Americans don't know that this would make them happier.

IP Logged

carl

Reply #18 - Mar 24th, 2014 at 1:42am

Quote:
Quote:
I would be happier if Fred's eternally on his knees servicing clients in the "Tea Room" at Satan's Gay Bar and Grill.

B, most Americans don't know that this would make them happier.

Well, This is the usual typical response from Americans, that is USA groupie-clones of New Age book authors!..So where is Fred according to your "imagination system"? No doubt you'll be able to tell us all members and lurkers here, who don't nearly always post, which is about 98% of the members here, maybe more?..After all. Alll you have to do is to use your Moen "Imaginative" sub-conscious mind to locate him in "Never-Never Land!?" ...Blessings and Love in Christ. Accept the Lord before you'll end up in one of Ginny's lower Hell States and Slum Cities, she has told us about in her past retrievals and visits. Bless you Ginny! Blessings and Love in Christ. Carl       

IP Logged

BobMoenroe
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Mar 24th, 2014 at 10:44am

Carl, I'm not American and don't use Moen's imagination system + Fred and your lord carry equal weight for me; nothing of interest. There you go! Smiley

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #20 - Mar 24th, 2014 at 11:21am

I didn't know this deceased man other than what was advertised to the public.  He and has believers carried placards reading:  "thank God for  AIDS,"  "Pray for more dead soldiers," "God hates Jews (never mind that Jesus was a Jew)"  Protesting outside the funeral and home of a slain gay youth with a sign with his picture saying he was rotting in hell.  I think those signs speak volumes and of course most found it appalling.  The grief that was created was great. 

I am a fan of the NT, JC and the gospels.  Albert, and Justin have stated their belief in Jesus' teachings, as have others.   Everything that I read in there is the antithesis to what was promoted on those signs.

M

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #21 - Mar 24th, 2014 at 1:57pm

Regarding experiencing bliss, I believe it is more of a matter of how willing a person is to let go of fear-based belief systems and open up to love.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.