Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
BREAKING NEWS: FRED PHELPS IS PUSHING UP DAISIES! (Read 8575 times)
B-dawg

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Missoula, Montana
BREAKING NEWS: FRED PHELPS IS PUSHING UP DAISIES!
Mar 21st, 2014 at 12:09am

Don't come by here much anymore, but I felt I ought to swing by and see if any of you guys got the news that  CheesyFred is Dead Cheesy.
You all are big into unconditional love (PUL) and all that jazz, so are any of you going to undertake what would have to be the biggest display of PUL imaginable... i.e., trying to do a contact/retrieval of the Fredster? (Or if you already tried, I'm curious as to what reactions you got, if any.)
He might even be receptive to your efforts, as news is now coming out that his own hate-filled flock turned on him and EXCOMMUNICATED his a$$ last August Grin - when he urged a "panel of male elders" that appointed themselves as WBC's new spokesmen (a coup, basically) to treat other church members (namely, his daughter, the reptilian-eyed, now-freshly-ousted WBC spokeswoman Shirley Phelps Roper) with "more kindness". How do you like that... in the end, Freddy Boy wasn't crass enough for his own church! Kicked out of his own home and the church he himself founded, he spent the last few months of his life in hospice care - cut off from everything and everyone he cared about, and with a broken heart (or more properly, a broken bundle of shrivelled sour grapes that passed for his heart.)
Divine justice? Could be! But if you're all about "PUL" here, you gotta try... right? Right?

B-dawg

IP Logged

BobMoenroe
Ex Member

Re: BREAKING NEWS: FRED PHELPS IS PUSHING UP DAISIES!
Reply #1 - Mar 21st, 2014 at 12:55am

You make an a$$umption that everybody here worships pul. How about you, what effort of any kind are you going to make? You've got to do .. something, right?

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 21st, 2014 at 12:57am

Generally speaking, it's usually best to let Expanded guidance give you/bring to your awareness a case of retrieval.  To some extent these are tailored or matched--retrievers are often chosen for reasons for the particular cases they are given.   

Also, i wonder if sometime guidance might perhaps let certain people (like a Phelps) face the consequences or stew in the fruits of their ugly reality, for a little while before trying to help release them?  This might teach them a good lesson, that they won't soon forget. 

I don't know, but i've wondered.

Guidance IS unconditionally loving and accepting (and looks for and sees the good in everything and everyone, if  it is there), but it also wants the best for our spiritual growth and that sometimes involves experiencing the consequences of our negative intents, effects on others, and actions.   

IP Logged

B-dawg

Missoula, Montana
Reply #3 - Mar 21st, 2014 at 3:14am

Quote:
You make an a$$umption that everybody here worships pul. How about you, what effort of any kind are you going to make? You've got to do .. something, right?

I myself am about as psychic as a potato, so no... I can't do anything. And frankly, I personally don't care what happens to Fred. But there are people here who (possibly) can do something and (less likely) actually DO care about the old monster, assuming the esoteric cosmology and philosophy espoused by this community has any validity. It is to them that I speak!

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #4 - Mar 21st, 2014 at 7:18am

I read about this last night  My own take on the retieval situation is that our own reality, including this man's is internal, and the extent that he stays in an ugly belief system will only depend on how long his mind dwells there or when and if he is open to the possibilities.  My guess is help is available but not visible if he is not open to it. 

Retrievals are not automatic.  The retriever has to make it into his vibratory mind set or level.  The retrievee has to be open to the retrieval, insight and change.  If someone is in a focus level of consciousness that suits them for hatred or violence, and not open minded about examining their beliefs, then nothing will happen.  Telling him to go with helpers sounds all fine and dandy, but his post-mortem experience will remain just as hateful if he is not able to express love, atonement, forgiveness and change.

I don't pretend to know what his outcome would be.  I  myself am not a particularly experienced retriever.  And I do think that sometimes we may or may not be a good match for any one particular person, as Justin says. 

M

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #5 - Mar 21st, 2014 at 12:27pm

Justin:

Similar to what you said, I am involved with retrievals quite a bit, but I never decide who to retrieve.

After all, and also related to what Doc said, how do I know who to retrieve? It may be that some Souls need to hang out in some belief system or lower realm for a while before they are retrieved. In some cases it might be best for a Soul to leave a realm not because it gets retrieved but because on its own it seeks a better way.

Or to put it another way, beings who are more aware than myself of who does and who doesn't need help do the scheduling.

Quote:
Generally speaking, it's usually best to let Expanded guidance give you/bring to your awareness a case of retrieval.  To some extent these are tailored or matched--retrievers are often chosen for reasons for the particular cases they are given.   

Also, i wonder if sometime guidance might perhaps let certain people (like a Phelps) face the consequences or stew in the fruits of their ugly reality, for a little while before trying to help release them?  This might teach them a good lesson, that they won't soon forget. 

I don't know, but i've wondered.

Guidance IS unconditionally loving and accepting (and looks for and sees the good in everything and everyone, if  it is there), but it also wants the best for our spiritual growth and that sometimes involves experiencing the consequences of our negative intents, effects on others, and actions.   

IP Logged

B-dawg

Missoula, Montana
Reply #6 - Mar 21st, 2014 at 4:47pm

I'm disappointed. Here I thought would be an interesting challenge for you folks, and you say you "don't get to choose" who you retrieve? C'mon, y'all! Part of personal growth is taking up new challenges. One of you ("Spooky2" if he's still around, it was a long time ago) actually may have made contact (at my request!) with my cousin after he shot himself 8 years ago; some of the impressions/communications he got were eerily accurate! Coincidence? Who knows. I still haven't shown the recorded PM conversation I had with Spooky to my cousin's mother (because I still feel silly about the whole affair) but I'll bet she would like it if I did (she's into all this New Agey metaphysical stuff.)
Seriously... a group of the more-talented retrievers here ought to undertake a partnered retrieval effort to rescue the Fredster, and show him in the most unequivocal way that his Lovecraftian cosmic-horror picture of the afterlife was WRONG. What have you got to lose by trying? Maybe you'll even learn something.

B-dawg

IP Logged

BobMoenroe
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 5:47am

B,

"You are all big into", "interesting challenge for you folks", "c'mon y'all" = those who are big into, challenge for those interested, come on retrievers. For the last part, retrievers a.k.a y'all still make their own decisions even if it's disappointing for you to not get what you want.

You don't care what happens to Fred yet want others to care for you so to speak. Why is that? Have you or someone you know crossed paths with the group?

IP Logged

Bardo

Reply #8 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 12:13pm

Maybe a simple prayer for his soul on its passage, sending PUL his way. That's my plan.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #9 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 1:26pm

A part of personnel growth is having a humble attitude towards the beings who are directing the retrieval traffic flow, viewing retrievals as a serious matter rather than a game, and not trying to impress people.

B-dawg wrote on Mar 21st, 2014 at 4:47pm:
I'm disappointed. Here I thought would be an interesting challenge for you folks, and you say you "don't get to choose" who you retrieve? C'mon, y'all! Part of personal growth is taking up new challenges. One of you ("Spooky2" if he's still around, it was a long time ago) actually may have made contact (at my request!) with my cousin after he shot himself 8 years ago; some of the impressions/communications he got were eerily accurate! Coincidence? Who knows. I still haven't shown the recorded PM conversation I had with Spooky to my cousin's mother (because I still feel silly about the whole affair) but I'll bet she would like it if I did (she's into all this New Agey metaphysical stuff.)
Seriously... a group of the more-talented retrievers here ought to undertake a partnered retrieval effort to rescue the Fredster, and show him in the most unequivocal way that his Lovecraftian cosmic-horror picture of the afterlife was WRONG. What have you got to lose by trying? Maybe you'll even learn something.

B-dawg

IP Logged

B-dawg

Missoula, Montana
Reply #10 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 6:22pm

[quote author=7364626E7764736473010 link=1395374955/9#9 date=1395509179]A part of personnel growth is having a humble attitude towards the beings who are directing the retrieval traffic flow, viewing retrievals as a serious matter rather than a game, and not trying to impress people.
Arguably, existence itself is just a game (even if it's not much fun for most humans, because we're the pawns in it.) If there's some kind of Supreme Being, why would he/she/it care about the lives or attitudes of the little organic parasites (humans) that evolved in the universe it created... unless it was for amusement? And if there's NO creator, then there are no rules and no "meaning" to life except what we ourselves give. i.e., if we treat it as a game, then it IS a game!

B-dawg

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #11 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 8:30pm

My feeling is that the being who created us loves us dearly. So much so that he (she) respects our free will.

I understand that on the one hand this is all just pretend, but when I help with retrievals in different ways I get the impression that helping in such a way is serious and important business.

The thing is, some Souls have yet to acquire the wisdom to use their free will in a wise and beneficial way.

B-dawg wrote on Mar 22nd, 2014 at 6:22pm:
[quote author=7364626E7764736473010 link=1395374955/9#9 date=1395509179]A part of personnel growth is having a humble attitude towards the beings who are directing the retrieval traffic flow, viewing retrievals as a serious matter rather than a game, and not trying to impress people.
Arguably, existence itself is just a game (even if it's not much fun for most humans, because we're the pawns in it.) If there's some kind of Supreme Being, why would he/she/it care about the lives or attitudes of the little organic parasites (humans) that evolved in the universe it created... unless it was for amusement? And if there's NO creator, then there are no rules and no "meaning" to life except what we ourselves give. i.e., if we treat it as a game, then it IS a game!

B-dawg

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 11:18pm

Bardo wrote on Mar 22nd, 2014 at 12:13pm:
Maybe a simple prayer for his soul on its passage, sending PUL his way. That's my plan.

That is an excellent plan, i plan to follow your plan.

Then after, we can cook some flan in a pan maybe using some non sticking spam spray, because, well, flan is tasty.

Just being silly with this latter part, i do very much agree with the above quote of yours and will follow suit. 

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #13 - Mar 23rd, 2014 at 8:09am

B Dawg, I agree with Albert, in that I don't think there is an anthropomorphic God who is making decisions about each one of us.  Rather, to me it seems that we are all pinpoints of consciousness separate yet part of the whole of God.  We have free will to choose and act.  If we are open to being retrieved or letting go of hindering beliefs, then help is always available.  If we prefer to stay in a closed-minded belief syndrome, then we do.

I don't think the system is set up for a group of retrievers such as may be found here to retrieve someone who doesn't want to be retrieved.  I can use the imagination method on anyone, but though I may see helpers taking them to the Park, etc., that doesn't mean it happens.  The idea is, (I think) that the recently departed may see us more easily when we attempt to retrieve them, since we are still in a body.  And therefore that we may be more useful.  But the person still would have to want to be saved or be open to it. 

If Fred is in a closed belief system territory, and it is what he expected, I see no reason that a retrieval would be possible or necessary.

M

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #14 - Mar 23rd, 2014 at 12:52pm

I did the imagination method of retrievals in the beginning. While my eyes were closed I would see an image of a person in distress. I'd imagine myself interacting with that person and before I knew it I would be interacting with them in a way that seemed to be beyond what I was imagining.  We would be involved with the situation that related to where they were, and I would experience myself in that place. I received some confirmations that more than imagination was in play.

I help with retrievals differently now. My energetic system has been developed so a stream of energy from the light runs through me. While I am wide awake spirits who need help come to me. I can sometimes hear the noise they make as they enter my house. Sometimes a group of spirits will do this at one time.

I feel them get connected to my energy. The light energy I'm connected to cleanses the spirits so they can move on towards a higher level of being. Sometimes at the beginning their energy feels negative, but by the end of the process I feel love and peace. Sometimes I receive messages about the life story of the spirits that are helped.

I've done this thousands of times and have yet to be harmed.

I've received messsages that made the point that a lot of spirits need help. So much so, I can't see how I can make suggestions for schedule changes.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.