Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A confirmation relating to The Monroe Institute? (Read 1799 times)
a channel
Ex Member

A confirmation relating to The Monroe Institute?
Feb 8th, 2014 at 4:38pm

This is the 2nd dream that i've had had in relation to me somehow working for or with The Monroe Institute/Monroe family.   I also received information one time during a meditation about my wife Becky being part of the same Disk as Melissa Jager, who was trainer of trainers at TMI for some 7 years before she had a falling out with Bob Monroe.  I originally thought her and Rosiland McKnight might be part of the same immediate Disk, but when i asked guidance i was told no, and then when i asked if she had been involved i got yes and the name Melissa Jager, which i had briefly seen some years before in a book. 

In the dream Becky and i were at the Monroe Institute and checking out and applying for some sort of either volunteer or paid training type program.  In the dream we knew we had been involved with TMI before in similar capacity before. 

In meeting some individuals that worked there, we also sensed that some (a couple or few) of them sensed that we had done similar work and/or volunteering there before as well, but as different individuals. 

Don't really remember too much else, but thought it was interesting.  Perhaps a confirmation of Becky's Disk relation to Melissa and my Disk's relation to a woman who worked with Monroe as an explorer and later did some other work and then guest speaking. 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.