Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
exploration next Saturday, Oct 26 (Read 3926 times)
Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
exploration next Saturday, Oct 26
Oct 19th, 2013 at 4:52am

Is anyone out there interested in accompanying me to "visit" my mother in The Park (altho she may be elsewhere just now)? She has been over there since 2000. I would like to go for a visit next Saturday, October 26, and I myself will go in around ten o'clock in the morning. I haven't connected with her in a while. Anyone wanting to come along please feel free and I would appreciate very much if you report back on what you feel, see and hear. Thanks so much. Her name was Thelma Ross or Stevens.

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Re: exploration next Saturday, Oct 26
Reply #1 - Oct 22nd, 2013 at 9:50am

Yes.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #2 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 9:17pm

Difficult to get going. Many beautiful scenes along the way, incredible vistas. Was shown that a night sky was part of the expansiveness of the heavenly place that I was in. Beautiful cities. Rugged coastlines. A feeling of the sky's the limit, meaning open my mind up to a bigger view of what heaven actually is. In my mind the Park was smaller but I was shown that it is open to my imagination. For instance, a winter scene, a ski slope. I don't ski, never have. But was being shown how I could alter the ski slope with my mind, make it anything I want it to be. Feeling of a female presence during the night sky portion and the ski slope portion. Some beautiful pink colors. Huge pink purple place, like being in a huge pink mist. All for now.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #3 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 5:05am

I forgot one more thing. At the beginning of the experience I was moving through a forest landscape. I was looking for the Park. This is when things began to get bigger. At one point, and I can't remember the context, I was looking at a tree and realized that there was an opening in the tree trunk, into which I could look and see a whole other world inside that tree. It was impressed upon me that there were multiple layers to the landscape, and much was escaping my view.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.