Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Re: Here Comes the Sun: Solar cycles & Earth changes (Read 20270 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Here Comes the Sun: Solar cycles & Earth changes
Reply #15 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 8:51pm

If the event has already happened at the Core, perhaps somebody can do some remote viewing of it. Not that remote viewing is always trustworthy.

I haven't dabbled in RV, but perhaps I'll give it a try in this case.

IP Logged

Justin (formerly a channel)
Ex Member

What a roller coaster ride
Reply #16 - Jul 13th, 2014 at 11:43pm

For a little while up until recently, Paul was saying that it seems chances are that a Galactic Core Superwave has become a less likely occurrence than he previously thought. 

However, the last major observation of the Galactic Core by astronomers with serious, professional equipment, on June 30th, indicates strongly that the former orbital calculation made about a year or so ago, is off and that the G2 Cloud still has not reached it's closest approach to the Galactic Core. 

Remember earlier estimates were approx. April + or - a few weeks or so.  Since the latest observation shows that the G2 cloud is still red shifted and relatively compact in nature, they surmise that it's still hasn't reached it's closest approach. 

Hence, Paul is just recently saying that it's still anybody's game at this point and there is still potential for something to develop.  (Again, in physical reality terms, if something happened, it actually happened some 25, 000 or so years ago, and is just arriving to us now).

I'm still keeping in mind Padre Avondios's clairvoyant visions of July/August for being when things start to develop. 

Possibly related is the following: Some years ago, around 2009 or so, my also rather intuitive wife had an interesting dream where in the dream she was curious about a future anniversary type date of ours, Sept. 22. She came upon a scroll, which had this date and a future year (all i can remember is it was sometime in the decade of 2010, and she strongly thinks it was 2014 but i'm not 100% sure), the scroll opened up, and a knowing voice read from same, saying something like, at this date, many will be very hungry and vegetarians will have to hunt in order to survive. (We happen to eat mostly vegetarian).
I figure the average, non prepper, household has about a month or so food stored wherein if they ration, they will not experience severe hunger or rather true starvation. Most relatively healthy and not super skinny people, with access to clean drinking water, can easily go a month or so without any food and survive (the more fat reserves you have the longer you can survive).

However, if something happens in August to shut down most of the power grid, etc, then i expect that panic and pseudo hunger to start taking place in the masses by that date of September 22nd.

I know, the huge majority of you don't take any of this seriously at all, and i'm mostly wasting my breath in a manner of speaking.  It's almost always been this way during these kinds of cycles of great change/transition, and i've been present at a number of them that i know of and done a similar forewarning gig.  Que Sera Sera and all that.

Forgot earlier, a link:
http://etheric.com/new-observations-indicate-g2-cloud-yet-reached-orbital-perice...

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #17 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 9:58am

When a source continues to "move the date" ahead there is no credibility. Prediction fails, imho.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 12:29pm

seagull wrote on Jul 15th, 2014 at 9:58am:
When a source continues to "move the date" ahead there is no credibility. Prediction fails, imho.

This is an astromical event observing an object pretty far away from us. To some extent, we have to rely on science and their observations and calculations regarding this, unless we get something psychically and as far as that goes, all i've really been told at this point is that their is something to Dr. LaViolettes and Padre Avondios's warnings.

Science so far has been pushing back the dates as far as their observations and calculations as more becomes known.  Meanwhile Padre Avondios never agreed with their prior estimates and has been saying July and August.  I shared his info back in April and still think it holds true, even though originally I was looking as early as June as a possibility.

BTW, interesting take from someone who likes Seth, a source with absolutely no verifiable credibility and the past historical info given often completely inaccurate yet you think that source has credibility? 

Much harder to get future predictions accurately since the future is often in flux as far as exact  timing, as compared to looking at past events which is easy in comparison.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #19 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 1:29pm

There are many people in this world promoting fear-based scenarios, as there have always been. It is fair to state my opinion on it, and that is enough said. I will now continue my silence until this new deadline has come and gone and absolutely nothing happens.

(I won't dignify your remark about "Seth" nor your imaginative comments regarding my likes or dislikes. Such comments serve no purpose.)
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2014 at 3:41pm by seagull »  

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #20 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 1:27am

seagull wrote on Jul 15th, 2014 at 1:29pm:
There are many people in this world promoting fear-based scenarios, as there have always been. It is fair to state my opinion on it, and that is enough said....

Fear based?  What is there to fear about this?  Physical challenge, possible transition to the nonphysical (the latter sounds like a true "vacation" to me)??  It's you and some others who choose to "fear" these possibilities because it's not easy or comfortable for one's body.  Outer events are neither bad nor good, full of fear or not, in and of themselves, but only by their long term affects on our consciousnesses, especially in relation to spiritual growth can and should we truly "judge" them.   This is why you and most do not receive much information directly about it, because of fear, you block it out.  Others more receptive with less fear, then have to become communicators about it to sow seeds.

Might as well "fear" being incarnated as a human to begin with as judged from the above conditions of experiencing challenge, possibly bodily discomfort/pain, or "death".   

If someone was riding in your car, someone more knowledgeable about car and car maintenance than yourself and they felt or heard something in relation to your car that you weren't aware of, and they told you, "hey, you might want to have this or that part checked out, could be an issue." would you resent them and tell them that they were trying to facilitate fear?

Some might call that trying to be helpful and pragmatic since we do find ourselves connected to physical bodies in a physical world and most likely for good reasons.

There is a part of me that doesn't want anything like a collapse to happen, because i know it won't be easy for others i care about or myself, so i can understand some of these kinds of reactions and projections. 

There is a part of me, a stronger part, that does want it to happen, because like a lot of NDE'ers and some others with direct future glimpses or experience, i see an amazing, beautiful, healthy, and collectively happy future probability for humanity and the Earth after the break down happens.  That part of me very much wants to see this collective spiritual attunement and happiness to take place.

It's akin to the old teaching of not putting new wine into old wine skins.  The civilization we live in, and especially the people with the most material influence and power in same, are rather sick/imbalanced, and blocking the awakening/healing that is trying to blossom.  It's gotten to the point where the old needs to crumble before the new can arise in it's fullness. 

This part of me, or awareness, knows that any intense challenge in the short term, is more than worth it for the long term effects and spiritual development...hmm kind of like that part of me that decided to incarnate again even though another part of self thought, "well, this isn't going to be easy...but it's worth it."

Quote:
I will now continue my silence until this new deadline has come and gone and absolutely nothing happens.

That is very well a possibility.  I am not 100% absolutely certain about this event, let alone the timing, and certainly Dr. Paul LaViolette is not saying that something will definitely happen because of the G2 cloud approach to the Galactic Core.  All he is doing is saying that there is a definite possibility that something could happen based on his unique research into Galactic Core energetic events, his unique understanding of physics (he has developed his own theory of physics called "sub quantum kinetics"), etc.

If one has that awareness and sincerely believes this and does not even try to facilitate awareness for others so that others beside the "elite", with their extensive underground bunkers, huge amount of stored/protected resources, etc, etc, can have a fighting chance, then they are far worse than fear mongerers, they are cowards, they have no sense of responsibility and only care about self and care over much about self's social image.  I mean, after all, it must be "fun" looking like the crazy guy telling people the end is extremely nigh?

Now, if Dr. LaViolette or i were saying the above, and didn't really believe it, or more over was trying to materially profit from it in some way, then we would be even worse than the above.  While this has been true many times in human history with many others, that is not the case here, there is no special club, no give us some money so we will tell you more of a secret, exact timing, etc, etc,. 

Say something does happen by the end of August or close to same, and say your posts here were enough to convince some readers on the fence that absolutely no preparations or awareness was necessary, how do you think you will feel during your life review, knowing that you were the influence, the difference between someone surviving who could have made a difference in co-creating that beautiful, happy and truly civil civilization, but didn't because well you knew for sure what would or wouldn't happen in the future and they bought into your 100% absolute certainty? 

In any case, i highly recommend in general for any with a deeper interest, getting and reading Paul's book "Earth Under Fire" from the library or the like. There is hard core scientific research and evidence in same, along with tying together a lot of different "myths" (remembrances) from many different ancient peoples in relation to past events.  If traditional and ancient cultures understood one thing much better than our modern western one does, is that time is cyclic in nature, not linearly progressive.

What happens now or in the future, has happened before, and what happened before, will happen again with slight variations on a theme.  Cyclic nature of time/space in relation to humanity in a nutshell. 

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #21 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 6:22am

Believe what you choose. I am coming from a different place than what you describe.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #22 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 1:33pm

Fair enough.  What place are you coming from? 

My sense is that partially you are trying to be helpful to others (which i very much respect), but it doesn't seem like you are trying to understand the deeper intent and motivation behind this in relation to others.   

And if you happen to have access to future probabilities, please share. 

Or, are these the kind of sources you are basing things on?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15pOr1E6hvc&list=FLM4O8WKXPYqgNcrmQ4NUEqA[youtub...

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #23 - Jul 18th, 2014 at 3:05pm

Quote:

Hmmm, something kind of like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghbFqCZuqG8

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #24 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 1:17am

seagull wrote on Jul 18th, 2014 at 3:05pm:
Quote:

Hmmm, something kind of like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghbFqCZuqG8

Ahh Yeahh, i can get down with a little Marvin, but i don't give it up just for anyone.   Cheesy

Funny enough, late last night i was listening to music while laying in bed, and i thought about our "conversation" a bit, and an odd idea popped into my head. 

I decided to let the shuffle gods, answer a question for me.  I made an intention, "the next song i press shuffle for, will answer whether or not major world wide changes (like the ones i've talked about) are going to happen in the near future."   Kind of like the idea of opening a book up at "random" and asking for/getting an answer, using tarot cards, etc  Synchronicity based on the interconnectedness of all.

I got back, The Allman Brothers "Ain't Wasting Time No More." 

Not sure what the answer is exactly saying or not, but it does seem rather appropo in certain ways.  Here's the lyrics:

Last Sunday morning, the sunshine felt like rain.
Week before, they all seemed the same.
With the help of God and true friends, I come to realize
I still had two strong legs, and even wings to fly.

And oh I, ain't wastin time no more
'Cause time goes by like hurricanes, and faster things.

Lord, lord Miss Sally, why all your cryin'?
Been around here three long days, you're lookin' like you're dyin'.
Just step yourself outside, and look up at the stars above
Go on downtown baby, find somebody to love.

Meanwhile I ain't wastin' time no more
'Cause time goes by like pouring rain, and much faster things.

You don't need no gypsy to tell you why
You can't let one precious day slip by.
Look inside yourself, and if you don't see what you want,
Maybe sometimes then you don't,
But leave your mind alone and just get high.

Well by and by, way after many years have gone,
And all the war freaks die off, leavin' us alone.
We'll raise our children in the peaceful way we can,
It's up to you and me brother
To try and try again.

Well, hear us now, we ain't wastin' time no more
'Cause time goes by like hurricanes
Runnin' after subway trains
Don't forget the pouring rain."

A lot of it seems to connect, but these lines particularly popped out at me; "Well by and by, way after many years have gone, and all the war freaks die off, leavin' us alone.
We'll raise our children in the peaceful way we can,
It's up to you and me brother
To try and try again."

That's one of the things i see, and hope about these shifts, that the war freaks will die off and we all will learn to live in peace.

But you want the yummy cake without the "bad" calories it seems... Roll Eyes   Seems the Universe/Planning Intelligence, etc, etc, has different plans than you, though it may not happen in the time frame that i've talked about, but It ain't wasting time no more for sure, ns.

IP Logged

Reply #25 - Jul 21st, 2014 at 11:25pm

What does ns mean?

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #26 - Aug 27th, 2014 at 10:13pm

A quick update:   While the last major scientific observation of the G2 cloud back on June 30th indicated that it had not reached it's closest point to the Galactic Core, strangely, astronomers have not released any new recalculations for when they think it will.  Up until recently, for a couple of years now, they have been putting out estimates. Perhaps they have given up having released a number of inaccurate estimates previously? 

Even more odd, is that the Swift X Ray observatory has not updated their X ray data from the Galactic Core for some 13 days or so. 

Dr. LaViolette has been monitoring the Swift X ray data in relation to the Galactic Core for awhile now, because he feels/thinks that it would likely be a first line of warning if there is a Galactic Core outburst.   

A sudden, significant spike in the X ray output could be a likely indication of some unusual activity within the core.   

It's unusual that they have not updated for so long.  But then again, if there is any "conspiracy" potential here, there is no reason why they wouldn't just put out false data--that would be more pacifying than data black out.

However, sometimes scientists like to sit on unusual data for awhile before they release it to the public--perhaps simply because they want to understand it more fully before the media gets a hold of it.  Do you remember that huge Sumatran earthquake (estimated between 9.1-9.3 magnitude)/tsunami that happened some years back (2004)?   

Shortly after that quake happened (about a day later), scientists detected the largest gamma ray burst that has ever been recorded.  They did not release this information to the public until a couple months after the event! 

Paul thinks that the gamma ray burst was likely preceded by a gravity wave (which at first traveled faster than the gamma rays themselves), which is what possibly facilitated that powerful earth change event. 

While things may not happen exactly by Padre Avondios's visions, it seems that there is a strong potential for it to happen close to his July/August timeline.  Although, he didn't say that he thought the "signs" for July/August would be all that intense as compared to the November/December conflagration event he saw. 

I wish guidance would give me a more exact timing, but perhaps the huge majority of us just aren't meant to know the exact timing? 

IP Logged

Ex Member

Things are heating up in or near the Galactic Core
Reply #27 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 11:18pm

& Sun.

A recent, semi-urgent update from Dr. LaViolette regarding the Galactic Core.  Largest spike in X ray emission from the Galactic Core direction in 500 days.  The last spike we know came from a magnetar near the Core, but didn't come from the actual Core itself.  It's still not known whether this spike is again from the same magnetar, or from the Core itself. 

http://etheric.com/galactic-center-became-active-today/

Interestingly, the Sun has released two CME's back to back, one on the 9th and then also one on the 10th.  The one on the 10th is Earth directed and fairly intense.  Unusual activity from the Sun considering it should start to become less and less active by this point in it's cycle. 

I definitely could feel at least the Solar activity. I felt pretty frazzled today, tired, irritated, and head achy (the latter two are particularly unusual for me). 

Anyways, from spaceweather site at http://www.spaceweather.com/  to see more details.

Some 2 thousand years ago, Jesus spoke about a time of much change, and he said there would be signs or indications in the Sun, Moon, and Stars.

The war drums are beating loudly again as well.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #28 - Oct 2nd, 2014 at 8:30pm

Further update. 

Since that X ray flare from the Galactic Core direction, things have been quiet. 

I recently re-read Paul's post talking about his meeting with Padre Avondios.  See following link: http://etheric.com/future-reading-padre-avondios/

It's clear that i have misinterpreted some of what he (Padre Avondios0 had said.  According to Padre Avondios and the people he knew who also received info (principally Padre Justin), humanity wouldn't have to worry until November time frame at the earliest. 

I had figured, if there was to be a possible "conflagration" event as the Padre has seen, but initial signs of something starting to happen around July/August time frame, that the bulk of the "wave" would arrive well before the conflagration time (post November, and mid December likely due to the alignment between the Sun, G.C. and Earth at that time).

It's quite possible that the bulk of the wave wouldn't arrive until shortly before that event.   

Either way, there have been enough anomalous happenings since late July or so, to warrant serious consideration of the Padre's info, however off or erroneous  my personal interpretations and assumptions have been.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Jan 22nd, 2015 at 1:34am

Though i've had a recent dream telling me things will be happening soon, i've given up in trying to more exactly pin point the times, it's a fool's errand apparently. 

And soon is relative. 

Anyways, i apologize for talking about this stuff in the context of probable near future.  I won't be talking about it anymore, even if i get very clear messages.  I've come to think that the majority aren't supposed to have much of an exact forewarning.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.