Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
spirit (Read 7179 times)
juditha
Ex Member

spirit
Jul 7th, 2013 at 5:45pm

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Re: spirit
Reply #1 - Jul 7th, 2013 at 5:46pm

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jul 7th, 2013 at 5:47pm

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Re: spirit caught on my digital camera
Reply #3 - Jul 7th, 2013 at 5:49pm

this is spirit I caught spirit on my digital camera last night,taking photo's of my little dogs in the garden and I was amazed at what came out on these photos  love god bless love juditha xxx

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jul 11th, 2013 at 1:40am

Interesting pics Juditha.  I don't know much about photography relating to nonphysical type phenomena.  I have some conflicting thoughts about it though.  On one hand, that what we call "nonphysical" is essentially that, not-physical and so why would a physical machine be able to perceive/translate such information into physical awareness and meaning? 

Yet, i'm also aware that some "non physical" is in a sense, close to our physical, like next door neighbors and so mabye they can deliberately insert/affect and otherwise alter "physical" in some way.

The question is, is it really the camera, the voice recorder, etc, etc that is really doing it, OR more so the person(s) (including physically focused and those less physically focused), and their affects on this flow of information we call the physical? 

Meaning, a physical instrument, all by itself, probably wouldn't perceive anything "nonphysical", unless there is some kind of interactive intention there on part of "individuals" connected in some way to same.   

A camera is, after all, a device designed to "capture" and translate physical images for us.  That's it's intention and reason for creation.  Can that be altered, probably, and again, intention and focus is key.

Btw, just curious is the name Dora strongly connected to you and/or your sister in some way?

IP Logged

BobMoenroe
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jul 11th, 2013 at 9:29am

Looks like cigarette smoke illuminated by the flash on the camera.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #6 - Jul 11th, 2013 at 2:19pm

Great photos Juditha!  Did you or anyone else see this with the naked eye as the photo was taken?   

It does look like cigarette smoke, but assuming this wasn’t cigarette smoke, photoshopped, or some glitch of the camera, if I had taken this one myself I’d definitely be thinking it was a spirit.  They say that glitches can always happen on any photo especially with digital, but this looks real to me.  It’s hard to say exactly what it is, that’s left up for the interpretation of individuals.   But if I’d taken it, though, I’d be asking myself what was the topic of conversation during this photo.  Or what was I thinking or feeling at the time I took it?  So Juditha, was anyone talking about ghost or deceased loved ones or anything of that nature?  Was anyone asking for some sort of sign from spirit??

Justin, I can see your thinking on this type of thing.  But I think that there is no real line between what is physical and what is nonphysical in how the two interact.  Maybe it comes down to frequencies and vibrations, but I know that there are nonphysical things interacting with us all the time that we just assume are physical.  Things we see, hear, feel, etc can easily be assumed to be physical when some of the time they are not.  One person can see or hear something that no one else does.   If this smoke was not seen with the naked eye while the photo was taken (and not faked) it doesn’t make me wonder if it was really there, was physical or nonphysical, but only shows me that either something is wrong with the camera or that something was caught with the camera.  I tend to like to err on the side of believing something was caught with the camera!!   I say that because sometimes our brains and minds don’t fully register everything we actually see and experience, whether physical or nonphysical.  Cameras and recordings give us a chance to go back and see things differently.  In this case, it could just be that this spirit activity happened at a frequency too low or too fast for human detection. 

Photos like this make me want to remember to be more consciously aware to try and see and tune into what’s out there on other frequencies.  Typically, I’m so physical-world focused in everything I’m doing that I tune out my nonphysical senses of perception just out of habit. 

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jul 11th, 2013 at 3:43pm

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jul 11th, 2013 at 3:52pm

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jul 11th, 2013 at 3:53pm

the blue orb on this photo has got a human face in the middle of it as clear as our faces when you zoom in on it,is a young mans face  love juditha xxx

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Jul 11th, 2013 at 3:59pm

Good points Vicky.  And at the end of the day, i'm not completely sure how it all works.

IP Logged

J.K.Chris

Poland
Reply #11 - Jul 11th, 2013 at 4:29pm

Check these:

http://www.overtone.cc/photo/albums/amazing-world-around

Captured sometime ago. Last one was re-painted from smoke (in original looks similar, no tricks).

Anyway flash lamps exposure all kind of visible and invisible smoke, fogg, steam, (dust too = most of orbs), but it does not explains artificial-like shapes that pop out on so made photos.

http://PlanetaZiemia.net - Happy Bobbles - Meet the Friend (and Conscious Sound)
http://conscious-sound.bandcamp.com - best music for extraordinary inner experiences
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Jul 11th, 2013 at 5:44pm

hi if you look at the photo of my little dog on his own,with the blue,if you look at the side of the chair there is an orange orb there but not on the seconf photio that habve got my two little dogs on,can any of you zoom on these photos as their is a lot more to see on them love juditha xx

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Jul 11th, 2013 at 5:49pm

the one with the large white orb on ,when I took this,i saw a fully manifested spirit of this man which I admit unnerved me slighty seeing fully  manifested spirit  and when I took the photo quick ,this is what came out,this white orb xx

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #14 - May 4th, 2014 at 2:28pm

Hi The photo on here with the orbs..if any of you can zoom into the blue orb on the first photo there,you can see the face of a young man clear as day..ive zoomed on it and its the best orb ive seen and amazing the face inside that blue orb..i hope you can zoom into it as honestly ive never seen a human looking face so clear...love and god bless..love juditha xxx

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.