Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Poll closed Poll
Question: Have you ever seen an aura of any type?
*** This poll has now closed ***

Around Mineral life    
  0 (0.0%)
Around Vegetable life    
  0 (0.0%)
Around Animal life    
  0 (0.0%)
Around Human life    
  2 (66.7%)
Other forms    
  1 (33.3%)

Total votes: 3
« Created by: identcat on: Jun 1st, 2013 at 7:59pm »

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Seeing Auras (Read 7187 times)
identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Seeing Auras
May 23rd, 2013 at 9:20pm

Hello All!
Haven't been to the forum for a very long time. Glad to be back among friends.
I wanted to tell you about an experience that my husband had a few months back.
I was outside in our back yard, watching the birds and trees as I often do.  I just stand there and look. I can "feel" the life and spirits of the birds, squirrels and trees. Our back yard had a landlocked piece of woods, which is so very nice to have in the city.  I don't know how long I was standing, just soaking in the love of nature, when I decided to go back into the house.  As I approached the back door, my husband, Paul was standing in the doorway, door opened, with a perplexed look on his face. 
He said, "You'll never guess what I just saw?"  Thinking about him seeing an unusually animal siting, I said , "No, what DID you see?" I was getting excited because occasionally we have possum, hawks and deer that happen by in the landlocked woods.
Paul continued: "While you had your back to me, I saw a white glow all around your body. Then, when you turned to walk back to the house, the glow followed you, and trailed behind you.  When I first saw it, I took off my glasses and cleaned them because I thought my glasses fogged up. And as you walked toward me, it streamed behind you." 
I said nonchalantly, "You saw my aura." 
He beamed because he knew that was good.  Inside myself, I was envious because "I" hadn't been able to see it myself. Roll Eyes

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

recoverer

Re: Seeing Auras
Reply #1 - May 29th, 2013 at 3:24pm

I once saw my aura, and it is peanut butter color (just kidding).  Smiley

I've seen my aura very little, and haven't seen anybody else's aura. I don't know that I want to. Sometimes too much information isn't a good thing. For some people it helps with the service they provide for others.

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #2 - Jun 1st, 2013 at 7:59pm

Just discussing Auras. Have you ever had the chance to see an aura?  Love Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #3 - Jun 2nd, 2013 at 7:57pm

Hi Carol Ann! 
I've seen auras on only 5 occasions. 

One was when I had my first-born by c-section, had some pre-ecclampsia and was very ill.  I began seeing auras around each object in the hospital room.  They were short and didn't expand out too much, and were mostly reds and yellows.  My husband came in later to check on me and I told him I was fine, then noticed he was purple!  He had a huge purple glow about him and it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.  I didn't really understand how or why, but I knew that I was finally seeing "for real" and wished that this is how we were always able to see.  He got scared when I insisted he was purple.  He got the nurse, and when she came in her aura was a beautiful green.  Of course they both thought I was losing it, or dying, even though I tried to tell him how perfectly wonderful I felt.  I felt totally in no pain and completely disconnected and free.  I remember thinking how easy it would be to let go and how far I could travel.  (Darn, I wish I had asked them to hold up a mirror so I could see my own aura). 

Next one was after my lung surgery, I had a "visitor" who we'd all seen and spoken with prior to my surgery, but when I saw him again he appeared out of thin air in my room one night.  He had a beautiful, large golden glow about him.  (It's the story when I had prayed not to die and I just wanted to know.  When he appeared he said it was his job to come and let me know I wasn't going to die). 

Next was of a man who came out to check my phone line....  I had been gone only about 30 minutes, and when I came home I walked into my house and saw an orange glow throughout the living room.  It was so confusing and contradictory to my perception that I actually believed I had walked into the wrong house.  I ran out the door but got my bearings when I recognized my front yard.  Went back in, the orange glow was still there.  I stood there watching it wondering what to make of it, when I realized someone was in my house.  I could just sense it.  Came to find out that the phone guy was under the house in the crawl space.  He'd gotten in there from the back yard while I was gone, never having actually been in the house.  The glow "disappeared" after I realized this guy was there and I ran through the house looking for him.  It was also weird that I hadn't called him for service, yet he showed me a work order with my name, number, address and showing I'd called for service and made an appointment.  He was upset that he'd been called out for nothing, as he could find nothing wrong.  And I told him again that I was sorry but we hadn't ordered a service call since there was nothing wrong.

Next one was, believe it or not, at a Barenaked Ladies concert.  Ed, one of the lead singers, had an aura that expanded the entire theater.  I saw it once they began playing the first song.  It started from him and expanded outwards over the audience in a massive spread that quickly filled the entire theater within seconds.  (I couldn't see a color to it).  I remember staring in complete shock and moving my head as it spread, watching it move over everyone like a mist.  I first wondered why no one else was watching this and then quickly realized I was the only one who could see it. 

Next one was while visiting with Bruce and a couple of other friends of mine I met through this board.  I was able to see the aura/energy of one of them as he spoke with a woman he is close friends with.  They had just met physically for the first time, before only having spoken on the phone together.  His energy was this smoky white mist that kind of resembled cigarette smoke, and it swirled around her as they spoke.  (He's now a TMI outreach trainer and so is the woman). 

Vicky
Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #4 - Jun 14th, 2013 at 8:23pm

Regarding Ed, according to this article performers sometimes have big auras.

http://www.healingchants.com/art_int.howbigisyouraura.html

It says:

"For theater performers and others who work with large numbers of people I often see a sphere, approximately 50-60 feet in diameter, which centers around the physical body. When "turned on", this sphere may appear to glow, or shimmer, on a physic level. Parts of it may be missing or damaged, but then we are all human, and it functions regardless."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.