Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The Meaning of Jesus' Death (Read 20469 times)
I Am Dude

Re: The Meaning of Jesus' Death
Reply #30 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 10:36pm

Recoverer

It is you who cannot see past your own bias and attachments. Take a look in all of the threads from the past couple of months in the main forum section, particularly threads started by members looking to investigate, explore and learn about the subjects that you claim I have devised a conspiracy against, and honestly tell me what percentage of them I have tried to convince the members that what they are doing is wrong and dangerous. Especially all of the threads and posts by Focus 69 and Morrighan. Not once have I imposed anything on them in their exploration and expression of certain concepts and practices which you claim I have a campaign against.

You and another member have resorted to bringing up posts that I made months ago for the fact that I have not been pushing my beliefs to the extent that you pretend I have. It seems you still haven't figured out how to distinguish between expressing a belief and imposing a belief. What you are doing is imposing your beliefs- following me around in every single thread jamming your own beliefs down my throat when you have a disagreement.

What you haven't figured out is that I'm not here to convert anyone, I am here to learn, and I just so happen to express my beliefs now and then as well. Again, your own delusion fabricates an entirely different picture and allows you to pretend to know my intentions, which I assure you, you are wrong about. This will soon be proven to you as now that Don is gone, who was the source of knowledge and wisdom that motivated me to engage to the extent that I have at this forum, I have little reason to participate here. If my goal was to convert, his absence would have little effect.

So please, carry on with your shenanigans. You claim to have the ability to see through others, yet you can't even see what you yourself have become (but probably always were, it's just more apparent now). If I were of similar inclinations as you, I'd lay out exactly what that is, but instead I'll pray that one day you see it for yourself and change for the better. Good luck.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Re: The Meaning of Jesus' Death
Reply #31 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 10:44pm

Dude:

I'll let you have the last word.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.