Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Empty vessel / energy dream (Read 2932 times)
tanz

ALK Member

Empty vessel / energy dream
Mar 8th, 2013 at 10:39pm

My dad transitioned almost 2 weeks ago.  Last night had a powerful dream about my dad's body and his and my energies.  I knew in the dream my dad had departed, so I knew while seeing his body that his spirit was elsewhere, but the body was moving.  Breaths and grandiose hand movements while on his back.  There was a powerful energy ball surrounding him that I could not only feel, but manipulate.  When I tensed, it increased the energy and affected the contractions and twitches of the body.  The energy seemed to be him, but it also had an effect on the not lifeless, but in deed dead body.  I wound up having a physical reaction to the dream, exclaiming while waking up my girlfriend, "I CAN FEEL YOU!"  At first I thought I was telling him, but maybe the words were coming through me, and it was a message from him.

On a similar note, I'm having difficulty balancing the notion that my dad is with me whenever I ask him to be, or call him to me, and the idea that he is pursuing his own individual soul's quest.  How can he be with me to strengthen my emotions, yet at the same time be visiting other galaxies, beings, planning his next life, and ultimately...reincarnating!  I've been told, "You're thinking about spiritual things in a physical way. We can't understand mentally the world of spirit".  Maybe it's true... cuz when I "feel", I feel I have all the answers I need.  But when I think, all the ideas that come from the feelings seem to fall apart.  The best analogy I've come up with to explain the death process is like water from a cup returning to the ocean.  Imagine a dyed bucket of water.  If dumped in the ocean, the color remains... until it is dispersed.  Ultimately, the dye is always in the ocean, but eventually it just becomes "unnoticed".  It's the best way I can rationalize how one "keeps" their soul, yet also returns to the "Collective" Soul, God, or Great Awesome.

Please comment!  Maybe the second paragraph belongs in a different forum, but it seemed to connect with the dream explanation.  Glad to have discovered this website.  Thank you for all the inspiration.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Empty vessel / energy dream
Reply #1 - Mar 30th, 2013 at 9:03pm

Hello Tanz:

Sorry for you're loss.

We're a part of the Ocean even now. Therefore, even after we die and finish doing whatever we need to do to reach a highler level of being, we'll be a part of the ocean without having to lose our uniqueness. Waves don't cause an ocean to stop being an ocean.

Regarding your Dad being able to connect to you while also being elsewhere, to a significant extent our consciousness is limited to the extent we allow it to be limited. When people are incarnated in bodies they don't tend to be aware of how much is possible.

P.S. Sorry for the late response.

IP Logged

finaltom5

Right here and now!
Re: Empty vessel / energy dream
Reply #2 - Mar 30th, 2014 at 9:35am

[quote author=283D32263E3D29315C0 link=1362796763/0#0 date=1362796763]My dad transitioned almost 2 weeks ago.  Last night had a powerful dream about my dad's body and his and my energies.  I knew in the dream my dad had departed, so I knew while seeing his body that his spirit was elsewhere, but the body was moving.  Breaths and grandiose hand movements while on his back.  There was a powerful energy ball surrounding him that I could not only feel, but manipulate.  When I tensed, it increased the energy and affected the contractions and twitches of the body.  The energy seemed to be him, but it also had an effect on the not lifeless, but in deed dead body.  I wound up having a physical reaction to the dream, exclaiming while waking up my girlfriend, "I CAN FEEL YOU!"  At first I thought I was telling him, but maybe the words were coming through me, and it was a message from him.

On a similar note, I'm having difficulty balancing the notion that my dad is with me whenever I ask him to be, or call him to me, and the idea that he is pursuing his own individual soul's quest.  How can he be with me to strengthen my emotions, yet at the same time be visiting other galaxies, beings, planning his next life, and ultimately...reincarnating!  I've been told, "You're thinking about spiritual things in a physical way. We can't understand mentally the world of spirit".  Maybe it's true... cuz when I "feel", I feel I have all the answers I need.  But when I think, all the ideas that come from the feelings seem to fall apart.  The best analogy I've come up with to explain the death process is like water from a cup returning to the ocean.  Imagine a dyed bucket of water.  If dumped in the ocean, the color remains... until it is dispersed.  Ultimately, the dye is always in the ocean, but eventually it just becomes "unnoticed".  It's the best way I can rationalize how one "keeps" their soul, yet also returns to the "Collective" Soul, God, or Great Awesome.

This is an interesting dream, but the beginning is confusing/unclear.  What is the actual beginning of your dream.  Your analytical/opinionated mind seems mixed up with your actual dream in your post. 

I get that your dad is representing you growing up and breaking away from a binding impressions made on you by your father.  He is gone and now its your turn.  You are now your father.   "I CAN FEEL YOU!" You saying this to him is accepting the fact and responsibilities of your fathers duties and role.  The changes you make are now on your shoulders, (I can't come up with the right words for this).... 

As for the other portion of your post.  Two things first:  One, your feelings and thoughts need to be separate.  Two, your mind can not do 2 things at once.  You explain this to yourself by the water and the dye.  When you mix the two up they get cloudy then mixes up in the ocean and your strongest thought or emotion will over power it like the ocean. 
I don't really think someone can give a correct or full answer about the dead.  Everything we truly know about what happens after death is here-say. 
When my teacher/mentor/grandmother died, I went camping to say goodbye to her.  We set up camp, started a fire.  I started talking about the many things and special moment I had with my granny.(my way of saying goodbye).  At that moment we looked on the ground and say it moving.  We turned on our flashlights and the entire ground and up our legs was covered in daddy long leg spiders.  We couldn't see the ground, there was so many.  After awhile we decided to go to our separate tents and go to sleep.  We didn't want to hurt the spiders, so we walked carefully to our tents and went inside. After I got comfortable and was about to go to sleep, my friend decided he had to go to the bathroom.  He got out of his tent and shinned it over towards mine and could barely see it because it was completely covered from the spiders and his tent was empty. When we got up the next morning, there was no sign of the spiders and we didn't see anymore for the rest of the 10 days we spent out there.
My grandmothers favorite pet was the daddy long leg spider.  Now, was this my grandmother telling me goodbye or just a fluke?  Was it my grandmother telling me goodbye? I felt my grandmother inside and outside that night. 
Instances that happen to me tells me what I need to know for my granny and me.  Sure I can contemplate many other things and questions, but if I ask myself about what happens to life after death I find that its isn't important to have that knowledge for me right now.  I will find out when I die. 

My condolences to you and your family for your lose.
Good Journey
Thomas

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.