Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Some murdered children (Read 4150 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Some murdered children
Dec 19th, 2012 at 10:25pm

I asked to be sent to any children remaining from the Connecticut slayings. I was shown five or six children huddled together in a greyed foggy area.

The first time I tried to get their attention, they seemed unaware of me, locked in their own reality. I considered that they were intensifying each other’s fears and decided to reconsider how to proceed with them individually.

The next time I set my intent to find them, four or five of them were still standing close together in that greyish light. I had brought several puppies with me to distract them from each other. I held out the little dogs an asked if they would help me take care of them.  One little girl was eager and gathered up one dog.  After she petted it a bit I suggested she ask her  mother over to the right. I assume ‘her mother’ was a ‘Helper.’  She scampered off to her ‘mother’s arms.

The next child whose eye I could catch was a boy, hugging himself. He wanted to reach for a puppy but was too afraid. As he looked at the puppy frisking around his eyes got wide with wonder, then he saw ‘someone’--a Helper?-- he recognized and ran off to them.

I took that break in the action to worry that perhaps these retrievals weren’t happening. As I thought that I felt an energy path near the top of my head change course and it all faded as I came back to my own physical environment.

I don’t know what happened with the other children or the puppies.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

isee
Ex Member

Re: Some murdered children
Reply #1 - Dec 19th, 2012 at 10:52pm

Wow, Betson I was hoping you would continue. What a great idea to take puppies! I want all the children to have puppies! We have had a lot of conversations on this board about the "reality" of our realities, and no one can judge that for you but yourself. In any case, it happened to you, and that makes it real, no matter what. You're real!

I love the puppies interaction. Maybe the other children will become jealous of the ones who had puppies and will want to follow them. Maybe they already did. Thank you for posting!

IP Logged

gordon phinn

Afterlife Knowledge Member

toronto, canada
Reply #2 - Jan 19th, 2015 at 5:15pm

Yes, Betson, great idea to take the puppies!

gordon

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #3 - Apr 2nd, 2015 at 4:36pm

Bets, Big Congrats!

The puppies were a stroke of genius.  And your willingness to play along with unexpected people showing up is a mark of validation for me. 

Making up a story has a completely different feeling than starting a story and letting the characters act on their own.

Verification has value for its opening of perception.  If you ever desire more detailed verification of the reality of your experience, here's a tip.

When a new person spontaneously enters your experience you can ask them to "show, tell, or give me something as proof to me that my experience is real."

Sometimes their response does lead to verifiable information.  THAT really clears and opens perception.  Sometimes it may not be clear right away that what they show, tell or give is verification.  It may come in a way you don't expect.

Love to ALL

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.