Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sandy (Read 3774 times)
isee
Ex Member

Sandy
Nov 2nd, 2012 at 7:56am

I read a headline recently which changed the spelling of "Sandy" to "SAD-NY". It's odd, isn't it? Of course, the area which is affected by the recent hurricane is vast and wide. And this is not the only hurricane to affect many people. They happen all over the world, more often than we would like to remember.

I am writing this here to let those in all affected areas know that others are thinking about you and hold you in their highest thoughts and hopes for your recovery. This is a very difficult time for so many people, as we all know.

For those of you who are members of this board and cannot communicate with us right now, we are thinking of you and praying for you.

It is hard to know what to say when people find themselves in situations of "needless" suffering. I have been through my own personal, private "hells" and can only say that there was no special "learning" or "necessity" for them to occur. They just were. And I accept that part of my past now.

So, that is all I can offer you now. Perhaps others might want to join in on this thread and add their own words of comfort, maybe not. There are times when people are actually stunned into silence, and this may be one of those times.

But, our hearts are with you. And you will get through this. And we will be there with you in the ways that we can. It is a big world out there, and you are not alone.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Sandy
Reply #1 - Nov 2nd, 2012 at 8:37am

Definitely lsee! 

Prayers for DocMatthew whose medical practice is in NY, may he and his family and friends be well.
and
Prayers and thoughts for the millions who are suffering in the cold. May electricity be restored and life’s necessities arrive for them --all sooner than ‘possible.’

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: Sandy
Reply #2 - Nov 19th, 2012 at 11:43pm

How suddenly and totally our lives can change when we lose one thing...electricity! It's alarming how life changes without it. People don't move around so much, they have to keep warm, maybe stay in bed a lot more. Looking at pics of the Rockaways on tv tonight, gives a good idea of how separated the people there are, from the rest of the country. All over the world, so much suffering. A crazy world. I feel for all of you.

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.