Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
URGENT HELP!! my brother is being possossed (Read 19415 times)
messenger30

ALK Member

Re: URGENT HELP!! my brother is being possossed
Reply #15 - Aug 2nd, 2012 at 10:19am

Mogenblue wrote on Aug 2nd, 2012 at 8:52am:
Messenger,

I think he does very well by switching from vegetarian to eating meat again.
Your health is primary.

I did think of giving some vegetarian advises, but eating meat and using diary is just far easier in our today's society.

There is also the energy levels that are involved.
Eating meat attunes you more to the animal state of being. It brings you more down to earth. A pure vegetable diet takes away the animal energies from your organism and I think that opens more way to the spiritual energies. That makes you more vulnarable to possession if your energy level is low.

So for the sake of his mental health I think it's best to continue eating meat for a while until he regained enough weight. After that he will have learned a valuable lesson and can then decide how to return to sound vegetarianism without losing weight or getting deficiencies again and keeping the energy in his aura strong enough so he won't be overrun anymore.

Yes, for now he will keep on eating meat until when he is ready he will switch to vegetarian again. he was once a fruitarian for 4 days and he was totally lack of energy. During that day he found out from the doctor that he has had extremely low in iron.

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #16 - Aug 2nd, 2012 at 10:53am

I think we are all very curious how he will go so please keep us updated.
It's good to know he is getting better.

If it is possible, I would take hime to the sea shore if that is within reasonable distance.
I have experienced myself that a visit to the beach really boosts your energy and it is a great appetizer. The salty wind in your face really makes you hungry.
After a day at the beach I think he will probably be too tired to be bothered very much by sleep talk from spirits.
So I think making him tired during the day, like walking in the forest or a park, etcetera, is also good to provide him with a good night sleep.

A View into the Hereafter
Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #17 - Aug 2nd, 2012 at 12:42pm

I've found that sending unfriendly spirits unconditional love works. Becoming afraid doesn't work because that's what some of them are looking for.

Also, going by my experience, it is fine to ask Jesus for help. However, perhaps he would suggest that we send them unconditional love. Smiley

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #18 - Aug 2nd, 2012 at 3:01pm

messenger30 wrote on Aug 2nd, 2012 at 10:02am:
At the moment, i am going to try to help him to put some weights. He is currently sitting at 45KG, being 175CM height.

You can fold him up and lay him in a closet like that.

Only by serving and loving the life of God, the human being conquers his Universe
IP Logged

messenger30

ALK Member

Reply #19 - Aug 12th, 2012 at 7:16am

It has been over a week and I would give out another update about my brother's conditions.

He has been visiting psychiatric for a medication that contains heavily on serotonin for his sleep talk. Good news that he no longer talks during his deep sleep, however he's sleeping more than 10 hours. He always feel very sleepy sometimes during the day in afternoon. He's eating meat every day, mainly beef for his iron, and currently he weight 48KG Smiley

3 days ago something strike his mind, maybe it's the side effect from the pill. He cannot sleep the whole night and he was really active. He was having a strange effect that he cannot take his focus away from an object, even little objects were disturbing him. Whenever he tried to close his eyes, his eyes always wanted to open and it keeps on blinking up wanting to focus something. He tried to explain to me when he looks at the specific object, he can see a shadow, something around the object, some light reflection and some colour pixels. It was really disturbing him and that he cannot look away.
After taking a nap by force, he was recovered by 50% Smiley

IP Logged

Mogenblue

dutch spirit

Amsterdam
Reply #20 - Aug 12th, 2012 at 8:23am

Thank you for the update.

I wish your brother well.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.