Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Thomas Campbell's book: My Big TOE (Read 51240 times)
a channel
Ex Member

Re: Thomas Campbell's book: My Big TOE
Reply #30 - Apr 16th, 2012 at 1:18pm

eric wrote on Apr 16th, 2012 at 10:56am:
I've read the bible cover to cover, attended a Christian school for seven years, and have partaken in numerous small-group bible studies.  I am no stranger to the archetype known as Jesus.  I feel that the Christian path is a good fit for a lot of people.

No one said you were, but as you note in the above, your exposure has been through a dogmatic, religious lens, rather than direct experience and guidance about it.  I did not have any of the above type experiences, and it's perhaps my lack of exposure to relgious Christianity and Christians which is partially what allowed me to more easily take a more objective and non prejudiced look at Jesus outside of religious dogma or hang ups with these kinds of beliefs or people who believe in same. 

I've had just enough experience though, to know that some so called "Christians" can be a rather difficult or distasteful lot.  I can understand why so many dislike Christian religion and those who are religious. 

Quote:
Here's what I don't understand-- proclaiming how important it is that one knows the teachings of Jesus, when the vast majority of the human race have never heard these teachings.

You don't understand, because again, your exposure has been through a distorted lens as regards him, his teachings, and example.  There is little of Yeshua and his real Teachings in many religious, dogmatic, Christian circles and belief systems.  If you had experiences with or guidance messages about him directly, like Albert and i have had, you might understand why we at times emphasize this particular pattern. 

Again, there is a big difference between religion and who and what he was actually. 

Quote:
Christianity isn't even a very old religion, or a unique one.  Several mystery cults had god-figures that died and were resurrected before Christianity came along, and perhaps Christianity itself grew from these mystery cults.

I'm well aware of the above claims, having done plenty of intellectual research and moreover, more importantly, going within about the above.  We know so little in any concrete way, about so many past figures.  They are shrouded in so much symbolism, so much mystery and myth, that it's hard to say exactly what, historically, happened with any of these past figures.  With Jesus, he is the most recent and we have eyewitness testimony from multiple sources regarding him.  His life and teachings are more or less a "biographical", journalistic accounts that others wrote about him. 

Also, i've learned via guidance that what Cayce's guidance and Joe McMoneagle's remotive viewing session has said about Jesus is true--that his life as Jesus was not the first time he has interacted with humanity in a teaching and exampling capacity.  Cayce's guidance indicates that he has often either manifested directly here from expanded consciousness states and also incarnated here in the more typical human process. 

Hence, some of these past figures, such as Thoth/Hermes were "aspects" or projections/probes of Jesus's "Disk". 

Quote:
R. McKnight is very religious.  Cayce also was religious. 

Not really.  You like black and whites don't you?  Rosie started off with some religious leanings and focus.  It's clear from knowing her, that she became much more spiritual and nonphysically oriented via her experiences, guidance sessions, etc.  She never lost her respect or attraction to Jesus, but she became and was, much more Universal and non denominational in nature and approach.   

Edgar Cayce started off as being more dogmatically and religiously Christian--however, a similar thing happened with him as had happened with Rosie.  Through his experiences and guidance sessions, he grew out of being dogmatically religious and became much more universal and non denominational in nature, but again keeping a deep respect, love, and interest in Jesus as a teacher and examplar. 

His Guidance challenged and contradicted Edgar's beliefs in many, many deep ways.  "They" talked about things like the validity of astrology, reincarnation, other systems and visitors from other worlds to our own, other spiritual Teachers, etc, etc. all which deeply challenged and contradicted Edgar's prior, more narrow belief systems.  Edgar came to "believe in" all of the above, through his own experiences, these guidance sessions, and through growing in Love which ever expands ones perceptions. 

But, you would like to pigeon hole them as simply and completely being "religious", wouldn't you? 

Quote:
Guides don't try to change one's beliefs-- they take whatever form will best benefit the person being guided. 

Geez, you really are pulling out all the stops to protect and defend your limited belief systems.  There are several clear issues and contradictions with the above statement.  See above paragraph of mine talking about Edgar Cayce and his experience with Guidance and them outlining the validity of many things he didn't "believe in" and which deeply contradicted his beliefs at the time.

Look at any Retrieval of stuck aspects or consciousnesses.  What do they involve?  A person gets stuck, often, through limiting and erroneous beliefs, correct?  What does "Guidance" do then?  They try to influence that person to change those stuck facilitating, erroneous and limiting beliefs to more free and expanding ones. 

All Guidance is about transforming and changing limited beliefs, attitudes, views and perspectives, to more and more expanded and free ones. 

Higher levels of Guidance never speak falsehoods in this process.  They may temporarily work within a person's current beliefs in order to better "reach" them, but if they state things like Rosalind's Guidance stated, "Jesus Christ was the highest vibratory being to ever incarnate on the Earth", they are stating a truth as they see it and not "conforming" to the beliefs of those they are working with. 

In Rosie's case, Guidance was not just working with her, but also with Bob Monroe and Bob was very involved with her process, with asking questions, etc.  Her Guidance even chided Bob for his lack of discipline and concern with his diet and health lifesytle. 

Eric, there are so, so, so many issues with your above statement and it's clear that you are grasping at straws for some reason. 

Quote:
This, I feel, is the case with both McKnight and Cayce.

See above replies to your black and white statements and beliefs, to better understand the relativity of the process, and the inaccuracy of your current beliefs. 

Quote:
But really, I'm not trying to open a can of worms.  I only wished to point out that it is a little foolish to discount channeled material because it conflicts with one's religious beliefs.  For the record I think Seth's opinions on Christianity are somewhat boring and not really worthwile.

This is exactly the kind of attitude and stuck belief that i'm addressing and trying to counter balance here.  You assume that interest in and awareness of Jesus is synonymous with "religious beliefs".  Why do you not listen when Albert and i tell you that we have never been religious, never been interested in being so, and do not approach him whatsoever from a "religious" or dogmatic approach or perspective?

I think the Christian religions NEED to die, and will die.  I think what needs to replace them, if humanity is to go forward and grow more, is more and more people going within and hooking up to expanded levels of Consciousness and guidance. 

I think, or rather know, that if you had experiences with or about him from going within and attuning to expanded guidance and/or consciousness states, you would see things differently than you do now with your experiences and beliefs having been influenced and affected by the religious distortions you were exposed to and grew up around. 

Quote:
I am aware that most consciousness explorers have taken some kind of interest in Jesus.  Anyone who wishes to tread this path should investigate those with spiritual levels of consciousness.  This goes for other religious teachers too, such as the Buddha or Lao Tzu. 

You assume far too much.  I have explored and researched many belief systems, and i have looked at Buddha, Lao Tzu, Confucius, Krishna, Pythagoras, Zoroaster, other Biblical Prophets or figures, and others.   Not too mention many different psychic or channeled oriented information. 

What i have found is that ALL organized, codified belief systems contain both truth and falsities.  I have found that it is far better to go within and to hook up directly to expanded guidance and consciousness states to get info, and under the ideal conditions which work in harmony with the Law of Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like and the reality of assistance and asking for same. 

Through doing that, i have found out that Jesus, like Rosalind's guidance, Cayce's guidance, and others like Paul Elder's, David Oakford's have communicated, is the fastest vibratory and most expanded Consciousness to take on human form so far.  I have learned that as he taught, that we can become like him, if we live and choose like he did and become channels for PUL and Source Consciousness like he did. 

I have found that while many other Teachers taught plenty of accurate and helpful things, that all these are but stepping stones in the affect and awareness that Yeshua has on others, because he was the purest example of PUL yet to publicly teach.  Think of each Teacher as a stream of Consciousness and transformational force.  The most clear, brightest, intense, and purest Light stream, is going to be the most effective and strongest in their effect. 

Other Teachers, help us to get to the position of knowledge and awareness of him.  They are like stepping stones as the inner vibration increases and speeds up. 

I talk about Jesus from that perspective and position, but you have and like to pigeon hole me as someone who is "religious" for it protects and defends your own beliefs.  It's ok that you don't believe or know as i know, but again, i would stress that it's important to not get too rigid in your intellectually and materially based beliefs/experiences and to be open hearted and minded, so that if the time comes that your Guidance decides to awaken you and change your beliefs on this, that you will be able to receive the information. 

It is very easy to block out, ignore, or just not "hear" expanded guidance, especially when strong preconceptions, beliefs, and attitudes are involved. 
« Last Edit: Apr 16th, 2012 at 11:53pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #31 - Apr 16th, 2012 at 2:07pm

Regarding the statement: "Guides don't try to change one's beliefs-- they take whatever form will best benefit the person being guided."

I suppose a guide will take that approach if it (sorry for using "it") understands that a person is really closed to finding something out. I've communicated with my guides quite a bit, and the more I've become open to learning about something beyond my pre-conceptions the more they have been able to help me. There was a time when I thought of Jesus similar to how Eric and Pauli are expressing, but eventually my guidance started to let me know about him.

Or in other words, it isn't a matter of my starting out as a church-based Christian.

Something similar happened with the subject of unfriendly aliens inteferring with this World. At first I wouldn't hear of it, but eventually, after I became more open-minded, my guidance was able to let me know that such beings exist.

If we do back flips while attempting to not acknowledge something our guidance is going to be very limited when it tries to let us know about something.

Consider this example.  David Oakford was with a being other than Jesus. He asked this being about Jesus. If Jesus didn't exist in any way or didn't matter this being could've told David this, but instead this being arranged it so David "could" meet Jesus.  Clearly David was quite impressed with what he experienced when he met Jesus.

If one goes overboard with dismissing positive evidence, one is likely to not find out what's true. 

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Apr 16th, 2012 at 2:09pm

recoverer wrote on Apr 16th, 2012 at 12:54pm:
Justin:

Regarding people of a high level of consciousness making themselves known, I've found that the most well known spiritual teachers don't tend to have a level of spiritual development that matches their level of fame.  I figure the most developed people of today aren't well known. If Jesus was here today, I don't believe he would set things up so he became as wealthy as many modern day spiritual teachers have become. I don't believe he would set up cruise ship events that only wealthy people can attend.

I completely agree with the above Albert.  I listened to that explorer session last night, and this is what i got from it and in the context of what they were saying.  "Ah So" seemed to be saying that in many cases, those who have proclaimed themselves as a Christ, or the return of same, have often done so for selfish and limiting reasons. 

They talk about worship and these people looking to be worshiped.  Like you, i've looked at many so called "enLightened" people and "teachers" and like you, i've noticed that in many cases, there was a lot of self serving motivations and interactions involved.   Sometimes they were looking to be worshiped and adored (as Ah So pointed out), and/or looking to benefit materially and financially in some way.  I suspect that in many cases, many of these people were being influenced by strong, hindering outer forces and influences, like the Reptilians. 

As i've oft said, it's long been my intuition that Yeshua/"He/She" currently lays low and stays incognito because he knows that if he came out public again, at this point, that many people, would do with him what they did 2000 years ago.  Worship him, overly focus on him (rather than his message), and create limiting beliefs and structures around him. 

But, i think in the future, there may come a time when more people who are alive, will be more aware and less likely to treat and respond to Christed Consciousnesses in such limiting ways.  I think that more people will rather be inspired to become like Yeshua and other Christed Consciousnesses, if they see these examples in plain view. 

I've been told, in various ways and manners, that this is part of the Plan for the future and those Christed Consciousness who do come forward, will not do so for self aggrandizing reasons or motivations, but simply to example what our full potential is, which is exactly what Yeshua did 2000 years ago publicly.  I intuit and know that truly Christed Consciousnesses know and teach that this is a universal potential for all humans, rather than proclaiming themselves as completely special and unique like some so called teachers have done.   

It seems that in another session, Rosalind saw a similar thing for the probable future time lines, and specifically she saw that it was right after the collapse.  In another part wherein seeing the probable future, she also describes seeing that more highly developed people would be more active in leadership type positions and roles than currently.  I suspect, due to the intense and challenging nature of the future changes, that this will be a necessity in order to help rebuild civilization to the more truly civilized. 

RE: self, it was perhaps a mistake to go into the messages i've received about self here (i haven't fully figured this out yet), however, i can completely honestly state that my motivation and intent for doing so had nothing to do with looking for or expecting any kind of worship or adoration.  Actually, i knew full well how others would react and look at me after i stated these.  I knew i would be judged harshly and critically for that and i knew that no one would believe me.

I know some also saw this as a ploy to sell more books (see the sarcastic, belittling "destinyandmj" posts directed oh so subtly at me), since i recently and previously stated i was writing one.  Yet, again, i can honestly state that i really don't care much about money and have never sought to be well off or attached to having more than to take care of basic necessities.  I plan for releasing it as an ebook and for about 3 dollars if i can control the price.   

I stated same, mostly because i have been given a glimpse of the Plan, and i do know it involves multiple Christed folks eventually stepping out into the public awareness and actively teaching and exampling what this is all about.  I expected to get negative backlash, as i have, but i figure it's a small price to play for the preparation of these.  I feel the collapse is coming sooner than later and soon, modern convenient, mass communication will not be around.  If some preparation (conscious awareness) is part of the plan, like i have intuited, then the time is now before we cannot communicate to the many like we can now. 

Or, to point out in Jesus's case, Jesus did not just all of a sudden "show up" out of the blue.  Jesus had many prophets see his coming and they tried to make this awareness public knowledge.  It was not only the Hebrew prophets either that forsaw him.  There were Persian and others who also were looking for him.  Then you also had the Essenes who not only were looking for him and had prophesied about him, but were actively trying to bring about his conception and entrance into the world. 

There seems to have been a whole lot of preparation and some foreknowledge that went on with Yeshua's coming into the world way back when.  I figure the so called "second coming" is a multi layered process which involves a span of time, various catalysts, and different humans--including eventually also the waiting, incognito He/She.  I figure that there would be, like last time, some foreknowledge and preparation that would go on with the so called "second coming" as well. 

In Bob Monroe's 2nd book, on page 60 in that channeling sessions wherein it seems clear that Yeshua was speaking and communicating through an Explorer, he specifically said, "Do not look for me in the form of a man.  The time is not yet." 

The time is not yet, seems to imply that Jesus will eventually step out of his incognito role, when the time is right.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #33 - Apr 16th, 2012 at 2:23pm

When it comes to Buddha, it's hard to say.  How much of the teachings attributed to him actually comes from him? I used to be into Eastern Teachings big time so I am quite familiar with Buddhist teachings. Eventually I've found that they are quite nihilistic.

Below is from my book "Joining the Oneness -  Beyond Nonduality."  It mostly includes excerpts from other sources:

Christian fundamentalists aren’t the only people who may end up in belief system territories for a while. Consider the below words from Frederic Myers (from The Road to Immortality – Chapter IV):

“On the lower rungs of this ladder of consciousness dwell those souls who still cling to human habits of thought, to the earthly personality, to their own individual line of thought. On earth some of them have been extremely learned. But knowledge does not make a wise man. A great Indian Yogi, a Chinese sage, a learned or holy Christian father may dwell for aeons of time within the Third and Fourth Super-terrestrial States. They are typical representatives of Soul-man, and they have his short-comings. They cling to the line of thought which was theirs on earth, and so they remain sadly individualized in it; they are caught in its dream, and are snared in the many errors thereof. For instance the Indian Yogi and the Chinese sage may still seek only to follow the aspiration of their particular religion or philosophy, the freeing of the soul from matter, ecstatic contemplation of the universe.

They appear to gain their aspiration; but in consequence they abide merely on one of the lower rungs of the ladder. They believe that they have attained to Nirvana, that they have passed out Yonder, entered into the Mystery of God. But they have done nothing of the kind; for they are still individualized, still clinging to their blissful little dream created when they were on earth. They are living in the stagnant pond. They are progressing neither up nor down. They have no contact with the material aspect of the universe, and their state of alleged ecstatic contemplation narrows and limits experience, confines them still in the prison of their own ego.

I remarked before that when souls reached to the higher rungs of the ladder they became merged in the unifying Spirit, and might at last journey out Yonder, enter into the Mystery of God. In so doing they slough form and no longer express themselves in an outward appearance. But those spirits who pass out Yonder do not dwell in ecstatic contemplation as does the sage or the Yogi, they are, though formless, in contact with the whole of the material universe: an incredible activity of a spiritual and intellectual kind is theirs. For now they share in the timeless Mystery; now they are in the true Nirvana, in the highest Christian Heaven; they know and experience the alpha and omega of the material universe. The chronicle of all planetary life, the history of the earth from the beginning to the end are theirs. Truly they are not merely heirs, they have become inheritors, in deed and in truth, of eternal life. You are, as you climb the long ladder of consciousness, a sum in arithmetic. When you pass out Yonder you become the Whole.

The spirit, which lights up the ladder, is an individualized thought of God, a thought that may dwell within its own life, or that may still be in intense and direct contact with God when that thought contacts directly the human ego. A Spirit-man is a human being--of whom perhaps a few score have appeared on earth since time began. He differs from others in that his spirit retains that intense and direct inspiration from God when it enters into time and communicates with the incarnate man. Therefore, Spirit-man alone has expressed eternal truth, either in his life or in his words. When his physical body dies he dwells in Hades, but he does not tarry in Illusion-land. Swiftly he passes up the rungs of the ladder; easily may he become one with the Father. For even while on earth he has known the Father, having drawn his inspiration from the imagination of God."

Margaret Tweddell’s book Witness From Beyond says something similar (pages 119-120, as received from Alvin Mattson):

“I talked the other day with a man who is an ardent Buddhist—a very famous, and very sincere, and very gentle man. His feeling of the Buddha was a much deeper and less turbulent feeling that I have of the Lord Jesus. The turbulence in him is stilled. My guardian and guide said that if I could have looked at my body when I had my first illumination of the Lord Jesus, and I could have looked at the Buddhist’s body when he looked at his aspect of God through the Buddha, I would have seen that the Buddhist’s body was layered but that mine was smoothly moving. The Buddhist’s was in layers, one above the other, but mine was like a cone reaching upward. We Christians meditate and pray, and we think upward. We think with our foreheads—we reach up. But the Buddhist doesn’t. He sits, and it is here in the depths of his being."

For people who are involved in nondual teachings (such as Buddhism) the above quote from Margaret Twedell’s book might sound puzzling and questionable. When I was involved in nondual teachings and meditated accordingly, I tried to tune into myself and experience myself as pure awareness, with little thought that there might be a being such as God that I could connect with. I now realize that in some way a divine Creator exists, plus many beings who live completely according to love and light. Rather than being Mr. Lonesome as I meditate I open up to the presence of those beings. I realize that a marvelous state of love and oneness exists where it isn’t necessary to negate the existence of the beings who make up this oneness. Therefore, my being isn’t layered upon itself, it has opened up to the presence of the many beings of love and light that exist including God.

Also--this relates to what Frederic Myers spoke of--because I now realize that the manifested part of reality isn’t a problem as long as one uses one’s creative aspect of being in a wise and loving way, there is no need to push away manifested existence as some non-dualists (including some Buddhists) do.

Below is what Frederic Myers had to say about Buddhists who try to deny what the creative aspect of being has to offer (from Chapter X of The Road to Immortality):

“THE Buddhist maintains that the Universe is unreal. It is unreal only so long as you are caught in its web, governed by its laws, controlled by its matter or by that invisible substance I have called an air of matter.

The term "unreal" implies falsehood, sham, humbug. The soul, when he manifests himself in form, is limited by that form. He cannot know truth because he is imprisoned in that shape. He has, during his life on those first five planes, a limited view. Like a horse, wearing blinkers, he has a very poor idea of the world about him. The essential unreality arises through this specialized view merely of a piece of the road before him. Further, the form lies in the picture of this road which it conveys to the soul. So the Buddhist is in one sense right when he claims that the Universe is unreal.

But when the sage claims that the ultimate goal is one of extinction within Nirvana--extinction though not annihilation--he is using dangerous terms. He claims that we are extinguished once we reach this state of grace, this World of the Absolute. He suggests, however, that at any rate we are existing in unconditioned being; we are entirely apart from the Universe, freed from its essential unreality.

Actually, only on the Seventh plane when we are one with the Supreme Idea do we realize the reality of the Universe. It is unreal so long as it imprisons soul and spirit. It is real once these are merged and freed from it, dwelling in the infinite liberty of Pure Intelligence.

Once that state is attained we perceive that old masterpiece, the Universe, as a Whole. We realize it in every microscopic detail, and in its greatest proportions. We perceive the Whole of it as an intellectual concept within the Supreme Idea. We perceive the part of it that is playing out its drama. And thus we exist as the seer and the lover, experiencing all that life as an act of thought. So we reach the zenith of experience. We know the reality of the material Universe, we are aware of the other reality, the Idea, which contains its duplicate from the beginning to the end as a thought. We cannot be said to be extinct. We are one in the great harmony of Mind, we are individual in the love of the Creator for His creation which is contained within him, which is manifested in part.

We receive from all those myriad spirits who control parts of the material universe the complete impression of it in its least, in its greatest aspects. Therefore we live as never before, we are caught in no Nirvanic swoon. And we join in that contemplation of the destruction of the present Universe, of the creation, life and extinction of other universes, and so on endlessly. We live in the intellectual concept of them all and we are aware of that part which now plays out its drama on the stage of eternity.

Try to realize the dual character of existence when you think of the word "Universe"; then it may be easier to understand the nature of life.

There are physical atoms and there are psychic units. The psychic unit develops as it dwells within and without the physical atoms, in the various stages of existence. The psychic unit dwells within the fantasy of ever finer and finer substance, gaining all the while. The psychic unit escapes from that substance, returns to its home in the Idea. But this escape does not mean annihilation. It is one now and yet many, just as the physical atoms of the human body are one and yet many.

Understand, therefore, that the Universe is only unreal so long as you dwell within its confining web, within form. It is real when you are free from it and are able from Out Yonder to survey it as a whole and to know it as an act of pure thought."

Also, from Chapter IX:

“AGAIN the choice must be made. Is the soul prepared to make the great leap, prepared to pass wholly from time into timelessness, from an existence in form into formlessness? This is the most difficult of all questions to answer. Only a very few reply in the affirmative when first faced with it.

The Seventh state might be described as the "passage from form into formlessness." But pray do not misunderstand the term "formlessness." I merely wish to indicate by it an existence that has no need to express itself in a shape, however tenuous, however fine. The soul who enters that Seventh state passes into the Beyond and becomes one with God.

This merging with the Idea, with the Great Source of spirit does not imply annihilation. You still exist as an individual. You are as a wave in the sea; and you have at last entered into Reality and cast from you all the illusions of appearances. But some intangible essence has been added to your spirit through its long habitation of matter, of ether the ancestor of matter, of what the scientists call empty space, though, if they but knew it, empty space is peopled with forms of an infinite fineness and variety.”

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #34 - Apr 16th, 2012 at 2:44pm

Another comment about explorer session # 8. Around the 46 minute point Robert Monroes asks Rosalind Mcknight if there is anybody in the World like Jesus today (this was asked after Rosalind told Robert than Jesus was the highest level consciousness that has incarnated into this World).

Notice how careful Rosalind (or shall I say the being who spoke through her) answered. I get the sense that this being understood how touchy this subject is. A lot of people conclude that Jesus wasn't any different than a lot of the people who claim to be enlightened. Because I was involved with guru-based teachings for a while I've found that "all" of the gurus I knew about weren't as wise as they claim. I've been seeing what the  so-called enlightened people of this World are about for almost 30 years.

On the other hand, going by the information I received Jesus was very wise.

There could be other people who are just as wise or near as wise as Jesus, but as far as I can tell these people aren't the people who are well known.

This isn't a matter of putting Jesus on a pedestal so we can worship him. It is a matter of finding out what's true.

IP Logged

sanatogen

Reply #35 - Jan 2nd, 2016 at 9:01pm

I intuit and know that truly Christed Consciousnesses know and teach that this is a universal potential for all humans, rather than proclaiming themselves as completely special and unique like some so called teachers have done.

In many peoples eyes at the said time of the Christ,  the physically incarnated Jesus was exactly that was he not?

Yet, I am open to the idea that the Christ did not incarnate or even be crucified. Not experienced explorers as yourselves, so there is time to do go "out there" and see.

IP Logged

sanatogen

Reply #36 - Jan 2nd, 2016 at 9:06pm

There seems to have been a whole lot of preparation and some foreknowledge that went on with Yeshua's coming into the world way back when.  I figure the so called "second coming" is a multi layered process which involves a span of time, various catalysts, and different humans--including eventually also the waiting, incognito He/She.  I figure that there would be, like last time, some foreknowledge and preparation that would go on with the so called "second coming" as well. 

One of these comings might be that the entire planet reach the level of Christ Consciousness.

I think such a  scenario was produced during an epsiode of Stargate Atlantis where the entire planet "ascended"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.