Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
An experience with an Angel of God? (Read 11113 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
An experience with an Angel of God?
Mar 29th, 2012 at 11:10am

Hi All

As a small boy of six years of age I took a way home from school that I knew was not safe and my parents would not have known where I was or went if I got lost or hurt.

There was a small narrow gravel path winding though a thick plantation of trees.It was about a mile and a half long and when I was deep into the plantation , I looked back and saw a large man with an evil grin on his face.I got really frighted and scared because I knew in my heart he was out to hurt me in some bad way.I started to walk faster but he just easily kept up, the faster I  walked to the faster he walked, all the time closing the gap between the two of us.

The next thing to my amazement, suddenly there was a friendly man walking at my side, I looked back and saw that when the large bad man saw this nice person he seemed startled and began to back off further and further until I could see him no more.

The friendly man said as he continued to walk with me and guide me out of this thick plantation, Joe (my nickname) "Never ever walk alone in this plantation again , promise me that Joe" I turned to thank him but he was gone, simply disappeared.I really believed he was an angel who had taken on the form of a man.

My frantic parents and aunt were searching all over for me and my Aunt Bessie told me later that she had finally found  me at the exit of the narrow path and after I told her the story she was convinced it was an angel from God

I did not really comprehend the event properly then but as the years went by I came to know that God had sent one of his beautiful angels to save me.I love God

Love

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Re: An experience with an Angel of God?
Reply #1 - Mar 29th, 2012 at 12:39pm

Sounds like it Alan.  One of the things that Cayce's guidance sometimes pointed out, probably relates, "Oft do we entertain Angels unaware." 

My experiences and the messages i've received, incline me to believe that there are Consciousnesses out there that are so expanded and have such control over their own vibratory rates, that they can easily appear in physical from a more pure Spirit state of being and awareness, just by Will and wanting to change their density. 

Perhaps related, Edgar Cayce once had a dream wherein he saw himself with Lot of the Bible during that whole destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah event.  He experienced the destructive Fire that came, but he knew he passed through it unharmed. 

He later asked his guidance about this dream, and if he was incarnated as a human then.  Cryptically and mysteriously, he was told that he was "sent as a messenger to warm Lot and his people". 

In the Bible version of this event, we read about Abraham conversing with "the Lord" and with two Beings who were with the Lord and who were labeled "Angels".  They had the likeness of men, but they apparently had special abilities and powers. 

One such power was displayed when they went into that town to warn Lot and the roving bands of rapists and thugs found them "winsome" and sought to have their way with them.  These messengers or "Angels" temporarily inflicted blindness on these to get away. 

I've come to understand that often the term "Angels" is often referring to highly evolved, humanoid like, E.T. Beings.   It appears that Edgar was not fully "human" in that life, but more an E.T.   

One common ability of these E.T.'s is being able to change their density or vibratory rate at will.  They can easily become "invisible" to the perceptions of most humans around them.  They have "bodies" so called, but their experience of the physical is different than ours, they are on a higher octave of physical, which is more akin to our "etheric level". 

My wife Becky, had a dream wherein a guide was teaching her how to raise the vibrations of her body so that she would be able to handle the increased radiation that he said might possibly happen on Earth in the future.  He told that when she first started to do this, that her physical body would seem to "disappear" to the perceptions of others in physical. 

Interesting stuff, no?   I mentioned recently an experience i had awhile back wherein i had met online a woman with open minded and spiritual oriented beliefs and perceptions, we became good friends, and i decided to share a pic of myself with her.  She wrote back dramatically saying, "what, were you trying to give me a heart attack?!" 

I had no idea what she meant and was confused, she explained that years earlier, way before she started talking to me or knew about me, she had an experience wherein she was alone, relaxing in her room at her house and all of a sudden a person materialized in there with her, then shortly after, dematerialized and left.

She said that this person had both looked exactly like and felt like me. 

I have come to really believe in one of Bob Monroe's favorite sayings and teachings, that our main illusion as humans is that we believe we have limits.  The only limitations we have come from our beliefs and our lack of attunement to PUL.  Change those two factors a lot, and life in both experience and perception opens up A LOT.

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 30th, 2012 at 11:12am

Hi Alan,

I should add that some say there is also a different kind or type of Angel, which is a level of Creation different than the typical "Souls" that incarnate here in this system or in various other systems. 

I have little conscious experience with or about these, so i don't know much directly about it.

Some say this level of Creation is just below (slightly vibrationally slower than) the "God head", or pure Source Consciousness and is comprised of collective energies of Light and Love which were endowed with different "tasks" and serve every other part of Creation--especially those "Souls" who tend to get off course via more full freewill. 

Some say that these never incarnate as a human or in any other system as whatever. 

They do however, make appearances in various systems and worlds, and in dimensions different than their own, for specific service tasks.  Perhaps your experience above, relates more to this? 

I don't know, like i said, i've had little direct experience or insight with the above.  It's confusing because the term Angels, messengers, Elohim, etc. as used in the Bible sometime are referring to E.T.'s, and possibly sometimes referring to that unique level of Creation as talked about in the above. 

Some say that the true Angels, have less innate freewill than our Souls, and are more like Laws or programs built into the Whole of Creation because the Source knew that It would need a level which was only service oriented and more direct extensions of Itself--a level that couldn't be corrupted by limited or mis use of Freewill as has happened with Souls in the grand experiment.   

Some say that these cannot reach as high as our Souls can, and cannot become full Co-Creators with Source like we can and will be once our growth patterns are completed.  It's like they are so close to Source, but cannot fully remerge with same and partake in creating new Universes and Consciousness realities. 

Dunno, it's a bit over my head.  Perhaps you or others have some insight into this?

IP Logged

Just Me

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Mar 31st, 2012 at 12:53am

Hi Alan,

Thanks for sharing this experience with us. It certainly sounds like some kind of "protector" sent to guide you safely to the common path.

I am hardly an expert on any of this, but I strongly believe there are angels (or guides) whose only purpose is to "steer" us in the *right* direction. I think they are the reasons we get that weird feelings when something doesn't sit right despite all the bells and whistles it may have. They are the ones that lead us to doors of opportunity, etc.

I have had many, many experiences in my lifetime that simply don't have a "logical" explanation. To this day, I can't tell you how or why I was protected, but, like you, I have no doubt that is exactly what happened. Most of the time, my information comes through dreams but not always. When I was in high school I was hit by a car as a pedestrian. Somebody ran a red light. I was thrown approximately 20-25 feet into oncoming traffic. I did not sustain any broken bones or any other serious injuries. Several weeks later, an adult man was at the same corner, struck by a car going slower than the driver of the car that hit me, he fell but was not thrown more than a couple feet and he died instantly. Why did I survive when the circumstances pretty much guaranteed instant death and why did someone else experience something comparatively less traumatic and die at the scene?

In another car accident I was hit by a drunk driver going about 70mph. The impact was so strong that my car spun around twice and the front smashed into a brick wall (nearby store). I was wearing a seat belt and I never knew what hit me. However, as my car was spinning out of control, I felt something on my shoulders. It felt like a very strong person's hands "locking" my body against my seat. It wasn't just the seat belt because I felt it on both shoulders and near both hips. The emergency response team had to cut the door open to get me out. As in the seven car accidents I've survived, I suffered no broken bones or serious injuries. And, if that angel was not enough, another one showed up. A man working at a car dealership across the street from the accident saw what happened, jumped into his car, crossed 8 lanes of traffic (4 on each side) and chased down the guy that hit me. I learned all this later after I was examined and released from the E.R.

So, the unavoidable question is what is special about my life that I can distinctly remember some type of *divine intervention* several times throughout my life? I have yet to find out my life's purpose (I'm getting old too, so I better get on the ball) but I hope whoever is watching over me so diligently thinks it was worth all the effort.

Kind regards,
mj

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #4 - Mar 31st, 2012 at 2:28am

Just Me wrote on Mar 31st, 2012 at 12:53am:
Hi Alan,

Thanks for sharing this experience with us. It certainly sounds like some kind of "protector" sent to guide you safely to the common path.

I am hardly an expert on any of this, but I strongly believe there are angels (or guides) whose only purpose is to "steer" us in the *right* direction. I think they are the reasons we get that weird feelings when something doesn't sit right despite all the bells and whistles it may have. They are the ones that lead us to doors of opportunity, etc.

I have had many, many experiences in my lifetime that simply don't have a "logical" explanation. To this day, I can't tell you how or why I was protected, but, like you, I have no doubt that is exactly what happened. Most of the time, my information comes through dreams but not always. When I was in high school I was hit by a car as a pedestrian. Somebody ran a red light. I was thrown approximately 20-25 feet into oncoming traffic. I did not sustain any broken bones or any other serious injuries. Several weeks later, an adult man was at the same corner, struck by a car going slower than the driver of the car that hit me, he fell but was not thrown more than a couple feet and he died instantly. Why did I survive when the circumstances pretty much guaranteed instant death and why did someone else experience something comparatively less traumatic and die at the scene?

In another car accident I was hit by a drunk driver going about 70mph. The impact was so strong that my car spun around twice and the front smashed into a brick wall (nearby store). I was wearing a seat belt and I never knew what hit me. However, as my car was spinning out of control, I felt something on my shoulders. It felt like a very strong person's hands "locking" my body against my seat. It wasn't just the seat belt because I felt it on both shoulders and near both hips. The emergency response team had to cut the door open to get me out. As in the seven car accidents I've survived, I suffered no broken bones or serious injuries. And, if that angel was not enough, another one showed up. A man working at a car dealership across the street from the accident saw what happened, jumped into his car, crossed 8 lanes of traffic (4 on each side) and chased down the guy that hit me. I learned all this later after I was examined and released from the E.R.

So, the unavoidable question is what is special about my life that I can distinctly remember some type of *divine intervention* several times throughout my life? I have yet to find out my life's purpose (I'm getting old too, so I better get on the ball) but I hope whoever is watching over me so diligently thinks it was worth all the effort.

Kind regards,
mj

Hi  mj,

God has allowed you to survive when in reality you should have been killed I really think you are still with us for some very special reason, which you should pursue and find out what it is. Maybe by being more forthright at getting you stories out to the public like you did here

Love

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #5 - Mar 31st, 2012 at 2:37am

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
Hebrews 13:2 (King James)

IP Logged

olinerum

ALK Member

Poland
Reply #6 - Mar 31st, 2012 at 8:38am

Hello Alan
Angels are with us for all the time. Their presents We can feel if we are calm and in good mood.
For me they are just the Holy Spirit.

There are some Human who are so crystalline that they feel them and this make them to be wise and gentle.

The Angels I have seen, in my seeings are like living jewelery, so pretty, amazing.

They are the Breath of The God.
Shining diamonds.

Some of Angels are in crystalline white, some are in combination of diamond colors but every one of them are created of God's light and glitters like rainbow.
Imagine that. Wonderful...

Smiley
Greets

IP Logged

KarmaLars

Reply #7 - Mar 31st, 2012 at 11:51pm

Alan McDougall wrote on Mar 29th, 2012 at 11:10am:
Hi All

As a small boy of six years of age I took a way home from school that I knew was not safe and my parents would not have known where I was or went if I got lost or hurt.

There was a small narrow gravel path winding though a thick plantation of trees.It was about a mile and a half long and when I was deep into the plantation , I looked back and saw a large man with an evil grin on his face.I got really frighted and scared because I knew in my heart he was out to hurt me in some bad way.I started to walk faster but he just easily kept up, the faster I  walked to the faster he walked, all the time closing the gap between the two of us.

The next thing to my amazement, suddenly there was a friendly man walking at my side, I looked back and saw that when the large bad man saw this nice person he seemed startled and began to back off further and further until I could see him no more.

The friendly man said as he continued to walk with me and guide me out of this thick plantation, Joe (my nickname) "Never ever walk alone in this plantation again , promise me that Joe" I turned to thank him but he was gone, simply disappeared.I really believed he was an angel who had taken on the form of a man.

My frantic parents and aunt were searching all over for me and my Aunt Bessie told me later that she had finally found  me at the exit of the narrow path and after I told her the story she was convinced it was an angel from God

I did not really comprehend the event properly then but as the years went by I came to know that God had sent one of his beautiful angels to save me.I love God

Love

Alan

Firstly. Thank you Justin for the private email you sent me via this forums member email links...Glad to hear it! I thought so!....Blessings!

Alan. With such a profound experience with an encounter with a real life 'angel' all those years ago, can you give me links where you posted this experience on other websites/blogs/forums/message boards/, before?..Just wondering? 

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #8 - Apr 1st, 2012 at 12:20am

KarmaLars wrote on Mar 31st, 2012 at 11:51pm:
Hi All

Love

Alan

Firstly. Thank you Justin for the private email you sent me via this forums member email links...Glad to hear it! I thought so!....Blessings!

Alan. With such a profound experience with an encounter with a real life 'angel' all those years ago, can you give me links where you posted this experience on other websites/blogs/forums/message boards/, before?..Just wondering? 

Yes I also posted it in the below forum of which I am a member, but it was part of the thread not the actual thread subject like this topic

http://www.ndespace.org/forum/topics/do-angels-appear-to-people-in-this-modern-a...

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

KarmaLars

Reply #9 - Apr 1st, 2012 at 12:42am

Alan McDougall wrote on Apr 1st, 2012 at 12:20am:
KarmaLars wrote on Mar 31st, 2012 at 11:51pm:
Hi All

Love

Alan

Yes I also posted it in the below forum of which I am a member, but it was part of the thread not the actual thread subject like this topic

http://www.ndespace.org/forum/topics/do-angels-appear-to-people-in-this-modern-a...

I see you posted this 'angel' experience on another NDE Network a week or two ago. Thank you for doing this! Was this 'angel' experience the first time you have told us(Internet)about it? ....Many Thanks for your post. 

IP Logged

Just Me

ALK Member

Reply #10 - Apr 2nd, 2012 at 9:18am

Alan McDougall wrote on Mar 31st, 2012 at 2:28am:
Hi  mj,

God has allowed you to survive when in reality you should have been killed I really think you are still with us for some very special reason, which you should pursue and find out what it is. Maybe by being more forthright at getting you stories out to the public like you did here

Love

Alan

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your response. I am trying to figure out what it is. Maybe I am to serve as an example of what NOT to do. lol Seriously, I just don't know, but I never stop seeking.

Kind regards,
mj

IP Logged

Bardo

Reply #11 - Apr 2nd, 2012 at 11:18am

MJ,
Seven accident? Holy Cow! You must have an angel permanently assigned to you passenger seat. Glad that you have come through it okay, and it certainly suggests intervention by a higher power.

IP Logged

Just Me

ALK Member

Reply #12 - Apr 2nd, 2012 at 8:40pm

Bardo wrote on Apr 2nd, 2012 at 11:18am:
MJ,
Seven accident? Holy Cow! You must have an angel permanently assigned to you passenger seat. Glad that you have come through it okay, and it certainly suggests intervention by a higher power.

I know! They are probably huddled up like "Ugh, who goes to save her this time~!?  Shocked"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.