Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
re: What happens when you die? (Read 4343 times)
Kasm296

ALK Member

re: What happens when you die?
Feb 28th, 2012 at 9:34am

In June of last year my 18 year old daughter passed away of complications due to diabetes.  I am wondering if anyone can tell me what she may have experienced.  I think I know but it would be great to hear from someone first hand who has experience a NDE.  I am just trying to find some peace that she is ok wherever she is?  Several friends/family have had dreams of her specifically the one my husband (her dad) she was standing behind a door in our old house and he said "where have you been"  she replied "they had to do alot of stuff to me but I feel much better now" he went to hug her and she was gone - piggy backing on that I had seen a psychic who said that her passing was very traumatic for her and alot of healing had to take place.  I am just wondering if the dreams are possibly real - her communicating and if so why wouldn't she come to me (we were incredibly close)   I just need to know my baby is ok ... Any insight would be appreciated.

IP Logged

destinyandmj
Ex Member

Re: What happens when you die?
Reply #1 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 5:32pm

You go someplace. Michael Jackson is my new best friend and he has mentioned a little about heaven. I would love to chat with you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.