Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Romain (Read 9130 times)
Ginny

Wa
Romain
Feb 4th, 2012 at 8:43pm

Romain left us on the 25th of January. I received his last email on the 18th and he thought he was fighting an uphill battle with cancer, but seven days later he was gone.

He was a gourmet cook, a wine lover, a member of the First Nation out of Canada, a loving and devoted retriever since 2002, and one of the kindest people I have ever known. And he was funny as hell.

Say hello to him if you have a moment.

Much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Bardo

Re: Romain
Reply #1 - Feb 5th, 2012 at 10:18am

I am sorry to hear of his passing, but of course happy that he has made the transition. I would love to hear that anyone has had contact with him.

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 5th, 2012 at 3:12pm

Hi Ginny, thank you for the update.  I consider Romain a personal friend and like you said--he is a dear individual, and I'm happy for him, though a bit sad for those close to him. 

I didn't tell anyone but my wife, but when i participated on the Healing request thread for him, when i meditated and tried to focus on opening up to healing consciousness, i very clearly and somewhat surprisingly heard a brief, "He will die".  With that, came a feeling/intuition of he wouldn't be around very long either.   

But no, i haven't had any clear and specific contact since he's transitioned.  I expect he'll make a full transition soon, and will probably be enjoying a pretty expanded area.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #3 - Feb 5th, 2012 at 5:16pm

Thank you for the message, Ginny.

May Romain find all he seeks in the afterlife.

He was so kind and patient when he taught about retrievals here and was a major influence in opening up the non-physical realms for me and others. I'm very grateful to him.

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #4 - Feb 6th, 2012 at 5:03pm

I am so saddened, I wish I had known he wasn't doing well.  He had said his chances were good, and then when I heard nothing further I assumed all was well.

Romain was instrumental in the spiritual healing section of this forum separate from retrievals.  He was a loving person, and I wish I could have helped more.

I will give my attention to him now, I need to thank him.  I hope his transition was not difficult.

Matthew

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #5 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 2:55pm

Thank you Ginny for posting this.

When I think of Romain, I feel all of the sweet caring love that he is.  I know his light is still shining brightly and all whom he meets will consider themselves blessed.

Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #6 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 2:55pm

Romain seemed like a great guy to me, and I believe he is probably having a wonderful time now. Perhaps he'll become a retriever on the other side.

I am unable to feel sad when souls stop making use of a body. I'm just too certain that our existence continues after our body dies.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #7 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 10:10pm

Thanks for posting and letting us know.  He will be greatly missed here.  I'm certain he's happy and at peace, and I'm interested in hearing anyone's visits/contact with him.  When I posted about Rob Calkins' passing, no one responded so perhaps no one still remembers him, but if it's any consequence to anyone reading, I did have a visit from him in an OBE the morning of his funeral.  I hope it doesn't sound strange to say this, but it took away all my sadness and shock.  I was so happy for that visit!

I didn't know Romain personally, but I will send my thoughts of love and thankfulness for all the good work he brought to this site and all that he shared with everyone. 

Love,
Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #8 - Feb 16th, 2012 at 2:06pm

Thanks for posting, I am so sorry that Romain's gentle and committed spirit is gone from this earth where we need him so much. But of course he is in a good place, the best, and we all must just put up with losing friends like him. My thoughts are with his partner, Joe, who must be very sad indeed, and his many friends in Bella Coola.

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Feb 16th, 2012 at 6:18pm

Bardo wrote on Feb 5th, 2012 at 10:18am:
I am sorry to hear of his passing, but of course happy that he has made the transition. I would love to hear that anyone has had contact with him.

This last Sunday i had some brief contact.  I was meditating with the group i meet with, was getting pretty deep and attuned to Love when all of a sudden i sensed Romain's presence and i shite you not, i clearly felt an embrace and  whiskers on my cheek for a brief moment. 

Not having had too many "touch" like experiences before like this, i asked guidance about it and this is what i got.   I had raised the vibrations of my physical body to an extent, and Romain consciously slow downed or concentrated the vibrations of his essence some and we matched wavelengths very well for a moment, which is why i could perceive him in such a clear and seemingly "physical like" way for that moment. 

Needless to say, along with the experience i felt a lot of love from Romain.  Twas an interesting experience, and i'm glad to see how joyous and at peace he is.

IP Logged

Bardo

Reply #10 - Feb 16th, 2012 at 8:24pm

Justin,
It is good to hear that he is well and happy. Not surprising that you and he would connect.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #11 - May 3rd, 2012 at 10:37am

i loved you so much romain ,R.I.P in God's beautiful heaven.

May the gentle breeze of heaven
Whisper in your ear
How much i send my love to you
In my heart you are so dear.

love and god bless you,he has gained another loving angel presence in his kingdom

love you,love you.  love judie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #12 - May 3rd, 2012 at 10:44am

im going to try to comune with romain,im going to chose a quiet moment with him ,bless him,dear soul.

xxxxxxxxxx

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.