Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Cha Cha Changes & Preparations for same (Read 24533 times)
Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Re: Cha Cha Changes & Preparations for same
Reply #15 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 2:19pm

Hi Crossbow,

You bring up some good points, and I'm aware that there have been things in the past that have been delayed and altered.  Bruce Moen talks about this a little bit in his work.  At one point, earlier on, he and some others were seeing some pretty horrific stuff, but later on they were told that the severity of this (and perhaps the timing as well, though he doesn't specifically say) had been altered at this later point. 

But, some measure of collapse will and needs to happen.  It doesn't have to be horrific and involve a great world war.  I'm not talking about such things.   It can involve simply just one very large and powerful Solar burst/flare that wipes out satellites and fries all electrical grids, computer systems, etc.   

It wouldn't have to necessarily kill too many people directly on it's own even.  But when that electricity goes down, and the back up generators of grocery stores runs out of gas (as they will), then people have a choice.   Get back to the land and communal living similarly as the way of the Native North and South Americans, Aborigines, etc or starve,  or become worse than animals. 

I understand that there are many variables and perhaps to some extent any talk of specific timing is perhaps a mistake since the timing can, does, and has changed before, but it will not be delayed invariably. 

Relating to this, is a dream message i had a few years ago--an unusual, very vivid, and intense dream.  In the dream I was talking to others about the changes and in the dream i knew i was talking to them from an awareness of what Yeshua knew and wanted regarding these changes.   

I told them that Yeshua wanted these changes to happen so he could fulfill the spiritual transformation of this world.  I knew that this couldn't and wouldn't happen without such outer and more extreme catalysts. 

We passed the point of no return, and as we draw closer and closer, the more clearly can be seen the more and more stable probability factors can be seen.

It has been delayed by him and others before, but being the "Planning Intelligence" and the Co-Creator of this 'area of consciousness' that he is and always has been before he took on a lifetime and personality called "Yeshua", it will not be delayed and pushed back much longer. 

It would now take a radical 180 degree turn of the majority of humanity to now change the probability factors and general timing.   

But more importantly, as i mentioned in my last post on the "Cycles of, change and civilization altering processes", this has become less about the average person, and more about the .1 percent of the population which has a strangle hold on the larger society. 

It is these that need to be, and will be taken out by these outer catalysts.  In many of their cases their hearts are so hardened, so inured to the suffering of others, and they are so influenced by dark forces (like that E.T. group i sometimes talk about), that they cannot be reached or changed any other way. other than being taken out of the equation. 

So, this is what it boils down to.  The Planning Intelligence/Co-Creator has given them plenty of time and energy to change their ways, and they have spat in His face time and time again, and now He becomes the Taskmaster and no nonsense though He loves them as much as He loves us.    

Their time is up and their sick party is being broken up by the police.   These willful, bratty little ones are simply being given a needed time out in a corner for a time. And humanity will be allowed to reach it's full potential without their oppressive weight on our backs.

IP Logged

crossbow

ALK Member

Reply #16 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 10:00pm

Justin,
Perhaps things will unfold much as you say, or partly as you say, or perhaps your view is partial. We will see in time I suppose.

I do see and sense calamities ahead, and calamities are sure to be, for there has always been calamities - the black plague, the fire of London, the many great wars and famines - and I am sure there will be more. And I am sure that as the human races and their respective energies continue to converge, and as the natural and human cycles turn and come about, and coincide as cycles tend to do, then calamities and turnovers must increase in their severity, be greater than they were when the racial energies were parallel and separate.      

Are you willing to say which group/demographic you are referring to which you say is hard hearted and due for removal from the equation?

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Feb 8th, 2012 at 1:56am

It is no one group or demographic per se, but those who have sold their soul to mammon, and who have made money and power their god and who view the average person as nothing more than a number, a part of the cattle herd, and they themselves as lords over the serf.  They want everything to be privatized and able to be owned and controlled--even eventually the Earth's most basic and important resources---like water. 

You can find them in various areas of life, but always in positions of great material wealth, power, and influence, but not necessarily in the limelight as in political figures and the like.   Many are more in the shadows.

If one group is perhaps more populated by these psychopathic power mongers, it is probably the World banking families that come from very old and very wealthy money and influence, and who have their hands in pretty much every important cookie jar there is--certainly deep within many governments. 

I'm not saying that we can lump all people in this group together, i'm sure there are some kind and truly philanthropic types even within these families.  People that use their wealth and influence to help others. 

Then you have the somewhat more public, but not quite as wealthy or powerful people like the Cheney's and the Murdoch's of the world who are in this general group and who have sold their souls and only care about ever more money, power, and influence. 

When i've tried to tune into some of these more visible and public folks--it's like tuning into almost a complete lack of PUL. 

It's almost hard to believe how cold and ruthless a human can become, and yet be high and respected in the world at the same time. 

It was these types, who in his times,  plotted our teachers death.  Often they cycle in and out fast, not learning much spiritually, but addicted to the Earth game and always trying to get to the "top" materially.  They've become very good at doing this and creating corrupt systems of finance and government that benefit them and their lackies. 

They were called the "Sons of Belial" in Atlantis, and were partially responsible for some of the destructions that happened there.   

Once in a great while, one of them wakes up and actually does grow spiritually, and gets out of the cycle of inanity and insanity, but so far it seems to be pretty rare. 

Anyways, yeah, for awhile they will be given a time out.  "Nope, no bodies for you, sorry guys, Big Dude's order this time.  And don't you try to slip into anyone elses, dudes, we got our eyes on you guys." 

Yes, my view is definitely partial for sure--since i'm not completed, but when the Teacher of teachers tells me something, you can bet your arse i listen and trust what i'm being told. 

I would suggest less OBE's above the world and more communication with him to get the really big pictures of what's going on.  The Teacher respects the freewill of All, but he is letting these dig their own self destructive holes and sitting back and not going to help them materially. 

As the Teacher told Bob Monroe when Bob exclaimed a bit in surprise after hearing about the Teacher's plan for a world wide transformation in humanity not due to any isms or human inventions *but necessity is severe stuff, the world would have to be in rough shape*, the Teacher replied "that's why the waiting, the time will come."

Notice he did not say, "the time may come, might possibly come depending", etc, etc, but the time WILL come.  The dream message i told you earlier about that i had received, had a very similar tone and statement to it even though it was many years after Monroe had his very surprising and enlightening run in with the Teacher. 
« Last Edit: Feb 8th, 2012 at 10:55am by N/A »  

IP Logged

crossbow

ALK Member

Reply #18 - Feb 8th, 2012 at 5:55am

...hmm.

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #19 - Mar 13th, 2012 at 6:29pm

My preparation for the fall has been to clean and oil my rifles, and pick up a little extra ammo. The rest should pretty well take care of its self or fall into line as I need it.

IP Logged

Bardo

Reply #20 - Mar 14th, 2012 at 6:58pm

Hawkeye,
You will be right at home in the new world.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Oct 17th, 2015 at 4:06am

Some of my views of survival and preparation have changed, particularly in relation to clothes.  I like to hike and camp in the mountains, especially in the fall and winter and early spring times and honed my systems over the years to become as light, durable, and efficient as possible in combination. I've started to design and make or modify some of my own clothes and gear.

For colder and/or wetter and cooler weather, my current system looks like the following: a light weight, mostly nylon fish net shirt for a top--nylon is one of the lightest and least stinky of the synthetics. 

Something wicking and light to go over same.  I'm partial to polyesters with polygiene treatments and to a lesser extent, combos of wool or alpaca with a decent percentage of synthetic (at least 35% total), or a thin, wicking nylon shirt. 

Light weight windshirt over that.  Fabrics with EPIC or EPIC like treatments are the best, as it's a truly "durable" DWR coating. (DWR stands for "durable water resistance"), which can last about the life of the garment vs the much shorter lives of other treatments, many which also require a drier to refresh the treatment.

For really wet weather, a poncho either made out of a durable WPB fabric is really good, or like the one i have, i took a completely waterproof and durable poncho and cut out a rectangle on the front chest and stomach areas, and sewed some highly water resistant fabric onto it. It was quick and easy, and increases the comfort noticeably, though a full WPB poncho is better. 

If it's more severely cold, then under the windshirt but over the 2nd layer, something made with Polartec's Power Dry High Efficiency Grid fleece with polygiene treatment is excellent.  Something like a Patagonia Capilene 4 hoody for example, is an excellent all around cool to cold weather piece of gear.  With the combination of a fish net baselayer, a wicking layer over that, and the high efficiency grid fleece over all that and under a windshirt, well with gloves and a hat, you can deal with a wide range of temps both static and active at not a lot of weight and pretty durable. 

I hate to say it, but Down is much more efficient, lighter weight, and more durable than most other insulators for rest. Some Down is more ethically sourced than others. 

For hot weather now i prefer light, thin, breathable wicking nylon, linen or hemp and synthetic blends, or synthetic and tencel blends.  But i live in a damp, humid, muggy climate. 

Cotton or all linen or hemp is fine for dryer and hotter climates.  But if you live in the desert or near desert like climates, having a back up, warmer top or bottom for nighttime is a good idea.  Both cotton and linen are too cool when it's damp and it's cool out.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.