Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
2012 and the coming energy to Earth (Read 11825 times)
Volu

Right here and right there
Re: 2012 and the coming energy to Earth
Reply #15 - Dec 28th, 2011 at 2:49pm

"We need to smile, be happy in any circumstances.
This is the quintessence of spiritual development !"

Why does anybody need to smile and be happy in any circumstance?

"... And sitting at the fireplace with loved person is like feeling of divinity. Smiley"

Divinity, huh? Hehe, depending on the person, even a loved one, it could also be boring. A grandiose snorefest so dull the flames decide to use the logs as blankets and fall asleep.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

Focus27

ALK Member

Reply #16 - Jan 1st, 2012 at 12:47pm

Happy New Year! The new 2012 energy has arrived! I have noticed major changes all over the place. People are buzzing about TMI, bin-aural beats, and focus levels! Just this morning I saw my cat deep in meditation.... - I think he was doing a retrieval! It's really something! You can really FEEL the difference in this new year. I saw hobo's on the street singing, dancing, and even THEY were talking about the amazing focus level system. I think people all across the globe are learning the truth about the afterlife. I hear many people are refusing to go to church unless the churches accept the fact that the afterlife has discs and focus levels of energy and growth.

Yes my friends, it sure is something.... 2012. It's amazing!

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #17 - Jan 1st, 2012 at 1:10pm

OK Focus,

you force me to quote Dilbert to you. (-: He said that he cannot see why one little point in the space-time continuum should get its own celebration. Many agree.

You must have got burned by hopes in some stuff that didn't give you what you wanted. You're too strong a presence to go into these spiritual realms thinking some other presence (tmi's?) will do it for you.  Maybe you're supposed to learn that you can do this all on your own, Focus!

Lots of us can't go to tmi. For ex., my brain cannot tolerate binaural beats, and maybe i don't have the money. It's not the only way.

The things you rant about are appropriate because ultimatley they're not important.  YOU are important in the spiritual sense. You and your potential that you keep putting onto the goofy stuff that disappoints you. Bravo, it should disappoint because it is not enough for you.

Just relax as totally as possible the same time of day for about a week or so ("meditation") and ask that you be shown the way of love (PUL?)  It will find you.

And   Wink  hoboes (PLURAL) isn't possessive hobo's unless you only saw only one and (s)he had something. 

Bets

OH Volu!

"The flames decide to use the logs as blanket and fall asleep."  That is so rich -- and has so much pathos when we think about its meaning.  YOUR flames will never go out because your wit and music will keep them dancing.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

eric

ALK Member

Reply #18 - Jan 2nd, 2012 at 9:43am

Er... guys.  What is with 2012?  I have it on good authority from a variety of nonphysical sources that nothing is going to happen in 2012.  And I do mean nothing.

Is new energy on its way to Earth?  Perhaps, if Monroe is to be believed.  But I can find no definite sources that state that this new energy will be arriving in 2012.  Even Monroe's daughter stated that it will arrive in 2013 or so.

From what I can gather, people are attempting to reconcile Monroe's accounts with the Mayan calender.  I'm not sure why anyone would be worried about the calender of an ancient civilization, but it seems to be what is happening. 

That said, I hope everyone has a wonderful new year of nonphysical exploration and growth.

IP Logged

olinerum

ALK Member

Poland
Reply #19 - Jan 2nd, 2012 at 10:46am

Volu wrote on Dec 28th, 2011 at 2:49pm:
"We need to smile, be happy in any circumstances.
This is the quintessence of spiritual development !"

Why does anybody need to smile and be happy in any circumstance?

Because that Human produces the light when smiles or  feels happiness.  This light clears everything. Bad thoughts disappear.

And when the mind and heart is purified  we can reach our gods - real father and mother from "heaven".
These moments are the nice warm and great calm.

Happy New Year to everyone ! Smiley

IP Logged

Focus27

ALK Member

Reply #20 - Jan 5th, 2012 at 2:08am

I don't get why energy is coming to the Earth "especially because it's 2012."

The year means nothing. It was a weak concept of the counting of days created by mankind. Time itself is something I could hash out a huge debate over in fact but let's not go there.

This is all just typical human superstition. If the hubbub about the Mayan calendar did not exist, neither would any message board topics about energy coming to Earth exist. (For 2012)

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Jan 5th, 2012 at 12:16pm

Focus27 wrote on Jan 5th, 2012 at 2:08am:
I don't get why energy is coming to the Earth "especially because it's 2012."

The year means nothing. It was a weak concept of the counting of days created by mankind. Time itself is something I could hash out a huge debate over in fact but let's not go there.

This is all just typical human superstition. If the hubbub about the Mayan calendar did not exist, neither would any message board topics about energy coming to Earth exist. (For 2012)

I agree about 2012 in a specific sense, however, there are two interesting and coinciding cycles going on simultaneously around the 2012 general time period. 

One's a very large cycle of a rare alignment of our Winter Solstice Solar position with the Galactic Center plane, and then within that very large, rare alignment (which technically spans from about 1980 to 2016 with 1998 having been the exact alignment date,), there is the Solar Maximum cycle coming up around this time now and which happens roughly every 11 yrs or so, or at least since we've been recording them.

Now, you could say, so what and big deal, since within that  overall 36 yr period of the Solar/Galactic Alignment, we will have had about 3 Solar Maximum events within same.   Yet, maybe the old saying of 3 times a charm has some truth to it. 

Material processes, events, etc do tend to run in cycles, in rhythms, which have noticeable patterns.   Perhaps the number 3 and 7 probably have more notice and observation with cycles of import than any other numbers.

In any case, i've gotten guidance that the 2013 to roughly 2016 period is going to be very interesting, deeply change filled to the point of globally transformative (or at least initializing such a process over a much longer period).   I wish i could narrow it down more than that, but with such cycles i don't think we can point to just one year and say, "this is the year!" 

Also, events and processes in regards to the future run in probabilities, and there are variables to the larger equation which can alter manifestations and timing of such events and patterns. 

One probability or potential for around that time, that i've received at least, is that the Sun may become unusually active with powerful Solar Flares and similar Solar outbursts.  This does happen to some extent during almost all Solar Maximum periods we have so far observed, but this coming one may be quite the doozy.  Might have even enough oomph to fry not just our satellites, but even our electrical grid system which, in the U.S. at least, is much more fragile and vulnerable than most realize or would like to know. 

Such events would change MUCH about how we live--we would have to return to living more in harmony with nature and in a more communal sense with each other, just to survive.  (this is hoped for, in the nonphysical, to eventually lead to a much more cohesive sense of unity among humans without various isms getting in the way).

Whatever the Sun doesn't or does do, we also have major issues with the world banking and general financial system and massive debt in many countries (due to massive greed and imbalance all over the place).  This in itself could lead to some materially challenging times for countries who previously didn't have to worry about such things. 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.