Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Requesting healing for myself this time. (Read 26532 times)
Romain

North/West Coast
Requesting healing for myself this time.
Oct 18th, 2011 at 2:12pm

Hello all;
My time to ask/request healing from you good souls.

October 1st was diagnose with Cancer of lining of the stomach,
a very fast aggressive cancer,  " Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma"....
Went form stage 1 to advanced in only 17 days.

Had my first chimo on the 4th, and will be receiving others every 21 days from now on, total  8 sessions (CHOP-R).
the next one coming on the 24th.

Blessing to all PUL.
R.

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Re: Requesting healing for myself this time.
Reply #1 - Oct 18th, 2011 at 2:59pm

I'm sorry to hear about this, and hope you've got some good local friends to be around in this time.

How do you feel about this in regards to your spiritual sense of your self?

May the greater good for you be your guide in this matter. Take care.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - Oct 19th, 2011 at 10:58pm

Of course,
dearheart Romain,

sending you healing PUL !

You are an amazing force, Romain, and you will continue to be so !

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #3 - Oct 20th, 2011 at 4:07am

Oh my. A shock. Here's a mental hug

((((Romain))))

Will be holding you in peace.

IP Logged

Bardo

Reply #4 - Oct 20th, 2011 at 9:57am

Romain,
My strong wishes for your recovery, PUL and deep compassion for you in your time of challenge, are coming daily.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #5 - Oct 21st, 2011 at 6:15pm

I've just read this, and I try my best to get you well, Romain.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #6 - Oct 22nd, 2011 at 12:00am

Hi Romain,

I'm so sorry to hear of this.  I'll be sending you love and healing energy too. 

Love,

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #7 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 12:25am

So shocked to hear of this, Romain. I will be sending you PUL and healing energy every night before I sleep. That's a promise. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Oct 28th, 2011 at 11:31am

Romain! 

Cry  I will do my best brother.  Meanwhile, alkalize yourself as much as possible, eat as much fresh green foods as possible, and increase probiotics. 

Slippery elm bark powder made in a cold "tea", is very healing for the gastro-intestinal lining.  More later after i tune in better.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #9 - Oct 28th, 2011 at 2:37pm

Sorry to hear about this Romain. I'll send you some good vibes.

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #10 - Oct 29th, 2011 at 4:35pm

Hi Romain,

I only found out about this today.  I meditated today, and included you in my thoughts, seeing your stomach surrounded by white healing light.  I felt it bathed in healing. 

You should know that lymphomas can be cured.  There is a treatment called Rituxan, which is very effective for B Cell lymphomas - ask about it.  I am located in New York, and good friends with one of the top lymphoma experts in the country.  If you are near NY, let me know.  Either way, PM me, if I can help.

I will put you in my thoughts on a regular basis, see you as being healed and smiling.  Give thanks for the healing as done. 

Matthew

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #11 - Oct 31st, 2011 at 12:44pm

Hello;
Just a few words to thank you all for the energies send, i did felt it all around me; some days i was just surrounded in a warn comforting loving hue....Intent is all we need to send healing.
Thank you again dear Souls.

Matthew, am on Rituxan/Chop R treatment, due to my age 57 prognosis is 60-65% chances, and i will take it. I will fight this cancer till the end.
I pray creator every day when i wake up and give thanks for this day and keep positive.
PUL.

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #12 - Oct 31st, 2011 at 3:02pm

Rituxan is a very very good medication that dramatically changed the outcome of this along with the CHOP.  So I think there is every reason to be optimistic.

I will put you in my meditations daily.  As I said, I saw your stomach surrounded by healing white light, and felt the healing.  I will see it as being done.

M

IP Logged

Bardo

Reply #13 - Dec 14th, 2011 at 9:50am

Romain,
How are you doing? I am still sending you good thoughts and healing energy, and would like to know how you are doing with your treatment.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #14 - Dec 15th, 2011 at 11:12pm

Bardo wrote on Dec 14th, 2011 at 9:50am:
Romain,
How are you doing? I am still sending you good thoughts and healing energy, and would like to know how you are doing with your treatment.

Hello Bardo;
Thank you for asking: Yes the treatment (CHOP R) are half way done. Did the 4th out of 6 to 8, i'm keeping my fingers cross so to speak that it will only  be 2 more to go...Smiley

It's heavy duty drugs there're giving me, i should say the combination of drugs are heavy, so far it has affected a bit of my tast (metallic) on some food, but not too much.Still getting those night sweat hot and cold and the pain is manageable for now with the right medication, there're no tuff it up with that treatment if it hurt take those pills..lol
I gane 3 pd., and happy with it, but still half of what i used to be. Went from 220lb to 147 lb... hums, so i look like a toothpick on an apple, moral is good and keeping positive as much as i can.
Got a very good close friends around to help, God bless them.

I will survive and climb that hill again, slowly by surely. I'm able to walk 3 blocks without stoping so far, and keep building on it, i know it slow process have to pace myself...Smiley

Again thank you for asking
PUL.
R.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #15 - Dec 16th, 2011 at 8:49pm

Thanks for that input, Romain, I am proud of you, the way you are handling everything, and you are so right, friends make all the difference. You're gaining some of that weight back, you are going to beat this 100%. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Dec 17th, 2011 at 2:05am

thank you for the update Romain, been wondering about you and hoping things are improving.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #17 - May 3rd, 2012 at 10:18am

hi romain i have only just read this as i have not been on the afterlife board much lately,i will pray to good every night to send you love and healing.

you are a very loving beautiful prescence on this earth plain and i send you much much love,i see a beautiful soul of light that is with you giving you strength to get through this.

love and god bless you romain love juditha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #18 - May 3rd, 2012 at 10:20am

my daughter michelle and little alfie send you much love also xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #19 - May 3rd, 2012 at 10:22am

Hi Juditha,

Please see this on the Announcement Forum:
http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1328402592

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #20 - May 3rd, 2012 at 10:29am

hi vicky im in tears here,i wish i had known at the time,bless him ,he was a lovely person and he will be missed on here,perhaps thats why i saw him with this pure white spirit,loved him,thanks for letting me know,i will try to comunne with his loving spirit.

love god bless vickie  love juditha xxx

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #21 - May 3rd, 2012 at 10:32am

Oh so sorry to cause you tears.  I'm sure that Romain is receiving all your loving energy and thoughts!!

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

ottawa1

ALK Member

Reply #22 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 9:07am

I just read the posts by Romain-so sad.
I never did believe in the power of group prayer or anything like that. Here is another case where it did not change the outcome.

It is extremely unlikely one can heal aggressive, late stage cancers with good thoughts, (group) prayer and meditation. There are cases of spontaneous remissions but they are few in # and I am pretty sure they had nothing to do with prayer/meditation.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #23 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 11:16am

ottawa1 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 at 9:07am:
I never did believe in the power of group prayer or anything like that. Here is another case where it did not change the outcome.

It is extremely unlikely one can heal aggressive, late stage cancers with good thoughts, (group) prayer and meditation. There are cases of spontaneous remissions but they are few in # and I am pretty sure they had nothing to do with prayer/meditation.

ottawa1, you are constantly looking for confirmations on one thing or another.
I can just say this:

1. You will not get any such confirmation to a 100 % certainty on this site.
Not on this site. You probably won't get it even to a 10 % certainty on
any web site.

2. If you ever get such confirmation from an outer source, it will be through
regular TV or newspaper, because it will be of such an importance that any
media will report about a 100 % sure, scientifically verified confirmation.

3. I am not interested in reading that you don't believe in this or that thing.

4. The best thing you can do at this moment is to seek out verification on
your own, not through any medium, not through any web site, but on
your own. Seek confirmation on your own. That's all the confirmation,
validation or verification you probably ever can get to date.

IP Logged

ottawa1

ALK Member

Reply #24 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 11:58am

It sounds like my healthy/normal skepticism challenges your own beliefs. It sounds like you need to surround yourself with others who believe the same thing you believe so as not to take a change in disrupting your view of things.
Actually I found some good posts by Sandra and recoverer which provide some decent proof for me so I don't think it is up to you to tell anyone that they will or won't find proof on sites like this.

IP Logged

ottawa1

ALK Member

Reply #25 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 11:59am

meant to say take a "chance" and not take a change.

IP Logged

ottawa1

ALK Member

Reply #26 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 12:40pm

Pauli, please reference even one clinical study showing a positive correlation between prayer (1st and/or 3d party) and cancer outcome.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #27 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 3:56pm

My opinion (which no one asked for) is that Romain chose when he would leave earth. I always say: No one has to stay here forever. That would be too hard to bear. We come by choice and we make our routine decisions day by day as to when we will leave, within the needs of those around us. I myself have had about six opportunities to leave that I am aware of (and no doubt many I was not aware of, near misses) and I look back and say, I wonder why I chose not to take those opportunities. But today I find myself in a very different place in life, still part of me wanting to go home and part of me still hungry for new experiences. The things that plagued me all my life I keep repeating, and now I have succeeded in breaking some neurotic obsessions: like for example, the awful habit of trying to solve everyone else's problems without their asking for help. Codependency, what a pain. Largely solved, and if I hadn't stayed for years longer, I would have returned home to spirit with those habits still in place. Now, I can return home eventually with some of my deep-seated bad habits finally dealt with. I am sure Romain chose his own outcome, though he left behind a host of friends who love him and look forward to seeing him again. When we pray for someone's healing, we always pray knowing they have space for their own choices. A point someone made a while ago when talkiing with me was: If we find a way to heal all cancers, more people will die with heart disease. If we find a way to heal all heart disease, more people will die in accidents. If the Google car comes on the open market and can drive itself and there are no more accidents, then we will find another way to die. No one wants to stay here forever.

IP Logged

ottawa1

ALK Member

Reply #28 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 5:19pm

True Vee.

My point was that prayer has not been shown in a clinical setting to have change cancer outcomes. I wish prayer did...

If people choose their time and manner of death in a previous life, why do so many say that they do not want to die when confronted with cancer, etc.? It seems illogical that in a past life one would plan out the specifics of the death and then fight the specifics when it comes time to leave the earth (e.g. many of those confronted with terminal illnesses).

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #29 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 7:22pm

There is more than one body - the physical body, nested within the etheric bodies, has a mind of its own and never wants to finish. It fights its own fight for life even after someone has left the body and is no longer present. Sometimes, people waken out of apparent clinical death, to take up the reins of their lives again unexpectedly. The body has remained in place in case they wish to return.

There is a great deal to know about the human energy field and its layers. It is a science in itself. Some highly developed people can copy themselves and be present in one room, or in more than one place, in several different bodies, or copies of themselves.  There is much, much more to all this than we imagine. Why we limit ourselves so successfully is a mystery.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #30 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 7:44pm

ottawa1 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 at 9:07am:
I just read the posts by Romain-so sad.

I wouldn't say that it didn't work, but instead that it didn't bring about the desired outcome of intention of the group.  I think what's at work is consciousness, not specific outcomes, and we don't always know what's best and why.  There are usually reasons beyond our ability to see, know, and understand why some things need to happen.  Therefore, prayers and good intentions aren't always going to bring about the outcome we desire.  That's because our specific desired outcome is acutely narrowed to only one possibility... in this case the intent was desiring Romain to survive the cancer.  However, if his soul had other plans and reasons for leaving the physical realm now, that then becomes a critical moment in consciousness in which it's likely that no amount of good, conscious prayers and intentions otherwise can change.  Those are just my speculations.

What I do really trust and believe is that true focused conscious intention (prayer or whatever else you want to call it), when done the right way actually isn't about the desired outcome, despite the fact that that's why we pray.  Instead, what it actually turns into is a shift in one's own consciousness, and that then becomes the "work" being done.  When our consciousness shifts or raises to another state, we're then able to see things differently or see, know, and understand more or in a different way than we could have from another level of consciousness.  Our normal every-day level of consciousness typically is so focused on the physical and our immediate needs and desires here in keeping and holding onto what we have and know, that it's very difficult to want our reality to change, let alone be able to see any good reason for change. 

And I really do believe in the power of the focused intentions of a group.  Again, it's purpose isn't only about the desired intention and outcome but morphs into a raising of consciousness of all involved.  It's inevitable that once consciousness is raised, it opens perception based on the change in perspective of awareness.  I imagine this has a direct effect not only on an individual basis but on the whole as well.  If the consciousness of the whole sets out a change in outcome based on that, the individual still always has free will to do what it wants, but it may be that much harder to change something.  But I always wonder, if "going against the grain" so to speak sometimes has more effect simply because once something becomes complacent, conscious focus is no longer given and therefore a new, even single conscious focus coming into play can have a window of opportunity there to really make a difference.  To me, this is the sort of shift I'm talking about.  We do become complacent inside ourselves on a day to day basis, and it takes a great impact in our lives to force us to make such a shift in consciousness in the first place.  But is it enough to cause the change we want?  We just don't really know all the factors involved.  In the end, we have to just assume that Romain's soul and spirit has its own reasons for that outcome.  I don't believe life and death are random accidents, but instead are what we as conscious beings are always creating and directing.  Each present moment is an opportunity for consciousness.

Vicky

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

isee
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Jun 29th, 2012 at 9:15am

All blessings to you, Romain, good friend to all. Be safe, be free. We will miss you.

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #32 - Jul 3rd, 2012 at 6:34pm

It is kind of strange to think that there might be something desirable (to the soul, probably not to the personality) about going through the experience of dying from a nasty cancer. I can't imagine that Romain would not want to share what he has learned with us. Why is the veil so thick.

The stories that do trickle through from the other side are often quite enticing. It certainly sounds more pleasant THERE than HERE. Sometimes it seems selfish to try to heal someone. Vee I do like your comment that the body has a mind of its own. I imagine if life on earth were to go forward, the instinct for physical survival would have to be intense.

ottawa1 if you are still around, I wonder if you have read of Anita Moorjani? She had an NDE and came back from cancer. She said she chose to come back because she realized that God is a state of being and so it doesn't matter where you are. Experiencing her own magnificence showed her what she was doing "wrong" and caused her to change. Maybe NDE's work better than prayer. It is just that they are so difficult to produce. : )

But so is that experience that God is a state of being. I imagine that prayer was invented to do that, and maybe some people learn to do it "right" but it is such a hackneyed experience I don't see how it could accomplish much. Do you really know how to experience that god state of being when you pray? If so, please share.

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Jul 9th, 2012 at 12:43pm

It all depends on what will bring the most consciousness growth, both for that self and/or others involved with that self. 

I very much agree with Anita M.'s conclusion that Source is a state of being and it doesn't matter "where" you are ultimately. 

For me, it often takes a combo of prayer and meditation to get to that expanded state.  I suspect, that if one can enter into that state often and consistently, and relatively maintain it during the rest of one's waking periods, then even certain changes in the body can and will take place. 

As far as tuning into that state, i find it's a combo of different things that help.  One is simply knowing that Source and Love is a reality, that you are loved, that all Consciousness's are connected and One and it's your true nature.  Another is living in that manner in your daily life in relation to others.  Another is specifically focusing on/bringing up the feelings of appreciation/gratitude and Universal Love, and another is removing the various blocks that get in the way of tuning into and living those states. 

Doesn't seem to be easy while here, even for the more experienced and mature of us, but like anything in this life, practice makes perfect and building positive habits slowly, but surely gets you there.

p.s.  I also believe, from experience, that a healthy, vital, and balanced body-Temple helps out in the whole process in an indirect, but definite manner.  It improves one's mood and emotional state, which makes it easier to choose more positively in relation to others.

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #34 - Jul 10th, 2012 at 10:04am

I too am a believer in the power of thought/prayer to heal.  But I don't think it is a "carte blanche" to stay in the physical plane.   

Think of it this way.  There is a certain combination of physical laws at play in our bodies.  Romain may have had a carcinogen introduced through diet or an activity at some point.  Or it may have combined with a genetic factor.  These things play out in the background, without it being "right" or "wrong" - it just is.  The cancer is not a punishment, it just happens.  The soul/Romain doesn't die.  Now to us here who cared about him, and knew he was loving, it appears to be a terrible tragedy.  And we try to make sense of it.  But sometimes things just are what they are, and there is no perfect master plan requiring a reasoned answer to why it happened.  When a tsunami killed over 100,000 people, I doubt very much that it was in the best interest of all of them to die that day.  There are certain mortal dangers that just spring up, and we don't always have control over them. 

That being said, I believe in the power of faith and positive thought.  I am not perfect in applying it in my own life, but I strive to.  I know Romain did as well.

M

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.