Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Retrieving info on PUL and other stuff (Read 2331 times)
Neno

ALK Member

Retrieving info on PUL and other stuff
Jan 12th, 2011 at 8:29pm

Helper told me there is no need to actively call for him, because he is always around, available.

After a little blackness, I recognized the F27 entry. Asked Helper why are we here, he said to wait and see. I stared at the F27 "garden" for a while, it looked like always, no any movement and those couple of trees, always the same. But, suddenly, I noticed some movement within the F27 circle: a few bright figures started to appear, they just got out from, till then invisible membrane of light which just appeared out of nowhere. These figures had human forms but no shapes, they were light beings, no faces or anything human to recognize. They asked me to come with them. I followed with no hesitation, we all entered into the membrane of light, afterwards, there was some darkness as well, along with the feeling of traveling, it lasted very short time. 
    What came after we "arrived" is hard to describe: the place was absolutely astonishing! It had some earthly elements like plants or walls, but all the rest was out of this planet - beautiful shapes and forms half solid-half of energy and was changing constantly. The problem was, if I focused on it, I was unable to see it - only in some sort of peripheral view I was able to see it! This was difficult to place in any logical order, plus, these "plants and walls" were continuation of these energy forms - the more I tried - the less was understandable! So, I moved on with observation. There were a lot of these light beings, they seemed kind of busy, doing some work.

"What is this place?", I asked.

"This place is located on the edge of F27 and is responsible for some sort of regulation and organization", I heard reply.

"What have you been regulating and organizing here?"

"The world, interactions in it, doings of people and things, matter and non-matter."

"Is this related only to Earth, or wider?"

"Yes, one can say, only to Earth - to make it easier to understand."

"How can this place help me on my journey to the Truth, what can I learn in here?"

"It can help you very much, in here you can find out everything!"

"Can I travel here by myself next time?"

"Yes, that is why we've shown you the way: just express your intent to come here."

"Can I ask questions about the future?"

"Yes. You will not be replied in a way you might expect, by direct answer on future events, that is not allowed. Still, you will be informed in a way which will give you enough information to take steps, which will affect that future on desired way in order to advance on your Path."

"How should I proceed on my Path, now as you mention it? What methods, techniques to use?"

"You already know methods, they have been given to you by your requests as you progressed on developing awareness. It may not seem to you, but all that you have been doing has been given to you - at the right time. Awareness is like a bell - it rings all the time and replies arrive, accordingly".

"In what measure one can explore his/her awareness, past life's, Aspects of the Self in this place?"

"One can explore them in great deal! It depends on readiness and openness, conditions and tasks one has taken as s/he incarnated in particular body."

I asked to explore Aspect of the Self which may be stuck on some occasion in whatever life. At that moment, I had a strange feeling as sinking down into myself, more and more, so to speak, saturating into the Self. The feeling was like I finally disappeared into the Self, lost total knowledge of the reality, either this one or "theirs". For a moment the idea of Me didn't exist and this was at the same time enjoying and frightening experience! After a while (don't know how much time), I gained awareness of the Self and wanted to isolate some vision in order to see this Aspect. But, instead, memory flashes and feelings came to me, very strong flashes and those felt like memory from dreams. They came in waves, as soon I wanted to grab one - it would vanish and another, different wave would arrive. I was unhappy by this and expressed a desire for more clear vision, anything to grasp on. For a moment I was able to see grass-field, a park with trees, it looked like one of those modern parks with streets around it. But, as much as I tried, I couldn't get some more, the vision slowly disintegrated. It took me some time to return to the consciousness of this Center and continuation of asking questions.
I asked the Guide to tell me something about dreaming practices and what these strong flashes of dreaming memory which followed me from as far as I know myself, mean.

"Those are channels or cracks which you could use to become aware in dreaming. It is something which could be described as "frequency of equanimity", that is, tuning into the frequency perimeter of memories, which helps you to synchronize. This perimeter can be guided by intending or called by the intent. This means, one "calls" synchronization with the perimeter of memories in order to penetrate his/her awareness into the dream. Just like tuning the radio station with the button in order to get the clear signal; in other words, you can use memories of dreaming to penetrate the channel or crack into Dreaming Aware. (1) Later, one should practice maintaining the steadiness of the signal by various methods of holding his attention in the dream (objects in it). Just like you tried to make the image of this place steady when you arrived, and you've had difficulties".

"What about OBE?"

"Same, because in OBE practices are given specific tasks/doings, which serve as transits or channels whereby one wants to penetrate the dream, that is, the awareness of  "state of things", either in OBE or Dreaming. The trick is to find appropriate tool which can be used to tune in. These tools have been described by various authors you read about. For instance, Castaneda describes finding his hands in dreaming. In this case, hands serve as the button and intending is the tuning (spinning the button). Other describe visualization of the specific area or some task and then, use the memory of it to tune into the dream, which they call "waking up" within the dream.

"I always kind of expect to get "bombastic" results in using these retrieval practices, I mean,  to get some great powerful Truth "from out there" or similar. Why do I have the feeling that most of the answers I get, I already know in one way or another?"

"You should surrender to the practice of afterlife exploration entirely. This means a whole range of information's within the non-physical world and range of it from physical world are included in it, either via practices you performed, books, verbally or any other way. As you recall on earlier question about "which methods and techniques" you should use in order to expand your awareness, it has been said that all that you needed is what you got and keep getting. Same way goes with info which you extract from these afterlife explorations. Your interpreter uses whatever you have to interpret the info into something you could understand and use. Your task afterwards is to use Inner Knowledge to sense what has been said, just like the feeling of true understanding that you have in this state of mind/awareness right now! However, once when you return to everyday awareness - it seems as not real, bull shit! That's the tricky part you need to learn - this true knowledge you feel right now - you need to learn to transfer into the everyday awareness! You can learn to do it only by constant practice where, in time, you'll make the bridge of transition smaller and smaller, eventually it will fall! This is equivalent to what people call enlightenment."

"How to cultivate the PUL; how to create a large "cupola" of PUL which will cover lower passions like fears, self-importance, anger, fury, etc? What should I do to accomplish that?"

"You need to awaken the memory of the PUL from your depths. That can be practiced! Let's say, the exercise of turning into a ball of light with the epicenter at the Heart is a wonderful instrument by which bodily aspect of the Self transcends into the aspect of the Pure Love, PUL (2). That doesn't mean that PUL is really in the Heart zone, but the Heart is a vibrational medium whereby the PUL is the most manifested through, that is, the awareness of the PUL. Being such a medium, the Heart is an ideal object for perception of Love in human minds in any form of communication, either art or everyday doings. By constant attention on the PUL, one creates that "cupola" of it's energy. The "cupola" is like a black hole - it will attract lower passions, energies of lower chakras endlessly into Itself and absorb them in nothingness, remaining only Pure Love. It will become the "state of things"! Your only task is to maintain that awareness by practicing it and to make it concrete.
Heart area can be used as the "weapon" of everyday reality - the idea of It as the source of PUL. But, bear in mind, in essence that is not true. The Heart is more like reflector of the PUL which invades and penetrates from everywhere, exists in everywhere, and manifests itself in the Heart. In other words, your pumping organ in physical is the best sensor of PUL's vibration and converter (in it's non-physical essence) of the PUL into understandable consciousness that humans accept and embrace. Perception is also a manifestation of translating the PUL in various levels, depends in what amount person is developed (remembers his/her PUL essence).   
    That reflection and it's reading (one's ability to read/interpret it), and the way one lives his/her life accordingly - is the way your cupola of Love is created!"

"I have a feeling like in my afterlife exploration, more emphasis is given to extraction of these kind of information's, methodology of perception of non-physical reality, rather than actual retrieving of people stuck in lower Focuses?" 

"That is because, you are more open for explorations and models of it and that's quite OK! You are retrieving people either way, by helping yourselves and other people to find methods, solutions, by which can penetrate into PUL again and accept it as essential energy which you are consisted of. PUL is mentioned in all systems, religions, but It's masked with various projections which have been developed throughout the history of relation of people with that energy.
For example, in Eastern traditions Chi is used as the essence of humans body. But what is forgotten and is not mentioned any more - the Chi is manifestation of the PUL, that is, Yin and Yang energy. What emanates through meridians in the most subtle structures of the human body is PUL. Yin and Yang energies are elements of the PUL - they are duality of one energy - and are necessary to maintain the balance of physical and non-physical worlds. In reality, manifestations of the PUL must exist in order to attract and distract themselves simultaneously, creating the powerful force of Intending or Will. With mechanisms of interplay of these two forces Yin and Yang (a temporal duality of the PUL), there appears the Intent as an essential mover of the Universe, like some evolutionary machine for expanding awareness."

"I've noticed there are several levels of my reactions on various situations in everyday life, especially those in traffic, while driving a car, when someone gets in your line suddenly or doesn't give you priority on the street, or with people who are rude, arrogant. The first reaction is the worst and that one remains within (I try not to let myself into it) - this is usually anger, rage, and they create chain of thoughts of continuation of the event, hard to get rid of. How do I deal with this?"

"Don't try to stop them, you cannot do that! If you insist on stopping it, than it turns into a battle and you should not engage in fighting with yourself. What you can do is to become aware that these reactions happen and in that moment take initiative and cover them up with the "cupola" of PUL. Don't fight it, just observe and use the PUL, it will take care of it. You could create triggers to remember using the PUL, program yourself in meditation by directing specific body movements as reminders to use It, or breathing technique which will drag the PUL "cupola" down."

"What about Karma, in some traditions they say that getting rid of bad Karma (necessity to incarnate) demands learning to forgive at no matter what cause and learning to get rid of fear (of death, the most)?"

"It is always about PUL! Only PUL is what they all talk about here, whatever name they give it! That is why you need to cultivate It, to become aware of It's presence within, to learn about It! Learn to use the potential of It, identify with It in all aspect. Than, there is no room for fears or hate. It is PUL that will release you, not the Truth, as it is popular to say among people. That's the true Path of Freedom! It's a magic stick of existence, cultivate It and you can do anything!"

I was very tired now and struggled to maintain concentration, so I thanked the Guide and left the Center.

(1) That's the problem with getting information's when in other state of consciousness, everything is clear and understandable, but when get out of it to everyday awareness - very little of it is actually clear Smiley       

(2) Several years ago, long before I read Moen's books, I started Buddhist practice, which is called The Skeleton Meditation (still do). In it, one must visualize his skeleton and purify it with the Chi energy. This means, you need to "push" Chi through every bone in your skeleton, starting from the foot and make the skeleton glow in bright white color. Afterwards, you must disintegrate the skeleton into the dust and meditate on nothingness. But, I didn't like this and while in meditation, I came into an idea of turning myself into the ball of light after disintegration of the skeleton and to float as much as possible in that shape - to maintain that form. The physical heart was to be the epicenter of that ball, I would sort of become the heart at large, loose the physical aspect of the self and to meditate on void. I was surprised when read about it in Bruce's books.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Retrieving info on PUL and other stuff
Reply #1 - Jan 13th, 2011 at 10:47pm

Thank you

for showing us these encounters, Neno.
They are in new afterlife territory for many of us. I very much appreciate how the entities described what they were doing.

How the Guides worded their answers was super since they were describing operations that go beyond three-dimensional reality, or even the F27 version of our 3-D reality.

What you wrote was just what I needed to hear. I've slacked off doing retrievals. One reason has been I began to limit my understanding (not cynically, I hope) to thinking the retrieval system was ego-centered -- it made me the star (tah-dah!) or main supporting actor in an ever-changing drama series.  But the way your Guides present it  tells that the act of retrieving goes far beyond our immediate view.
All we do is multi-dimensional ? -- it's inspiring! so my intent is to do retrievals again.  Thank you!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Re: Retrieving info on PUL and other stuff
Reply #2 - Jan 15th, 2011 at 6:40am

Bets,

"What you wrote was just what I needed to hear. I've slacked off doing retrievals. One reason has been I began to limit my understanding (not cynically, I hope) to thinking the retrieval system was ego-centered -- it made me the star (tah-dah!) or main supporting actor in an ever-changing drama series.  But the way your Guides present it tells that the act of retrieving goes far beyond our immediate view."

One like retrievals. Why does one like retrievals? Willing to dig deeper than face values, to be honest with oneself is a huge step in my book.  If you can't find imperfections, then wtf are you still doing here on earth? :p Said another way, if you set the bar so high that no imperfections are allowed, that's limiting. Getting to know that knots exist is obviously the first step of getting to untie them. Easy to forget sometimes though. And with any knots untied you'd maybe still enjoy being helpful with doing retrievals, so I think you're a bit hard on your sweet self.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.