Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My retrieval attempts (Read 8818 times)
Neno

ALK Member

My retrieval attempts
Dec 20th, 2010 at 7:11pm

Hi, my name is Neno and I'm from Croatia, a small country, just above the Italian boot, across the Adriatic see on the globe Smiley.

I read all Bruce's books and found them amazing, so I decide to give it a try to do retrieval practice and see how it goes. So far I did around 20 retrievals more or less successful, at least in experiencing them, but was unable to verify them, so I'm still floating on the edge of "truth or not"/"real deal or not".  Verification is a big problem for me, I get answers from characters I meet in there as "around the bush" type, mostly with names and times, so will see how it develops in future.

Anyway, I decided to post some of my attempts here, interesting ones, who knows, maybe things will open up a bit more Smiley. Hope my English will be readable for you, sorry that's the best I can do Smiley.

Here is my first retrieval exercise, it was quite good, pretty convincing if I may say, either in feeling and in content. I didn't have any troubles in achieving good 3D vision, but I must confess that I'm a long time practitioner in meditation and been practicing various stuff in my life, so good vision does not surprise me Smiley.

A few words about methods I use. I don't do exercises for relaxation and preparation as Bruce describes in his practical book, because, over the years I have developed my own exercises, equally good and workable for me. There are some breathing practice and some visualization exercises that I use. Also, I use a Dictaphone and speak out-loudly whatever I see and feel, find this method the best! Bruce also mentions it in his "Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook", in section of balancing the Interpreter and Perceiver (Rosalie's method). It is true what is said about this Dictaphone method in there, works nice for me! BTW, the AKG book is excellent, very detailed and beautifully explained how to guide, helped me a lot!
    Surprisingly, pretty soon I "was taken" to some of those Centers in F27 and had an opportunity to visit these places and learn about them, at least some schematics, there are great stuff to learn from there, I hope to continue my exploration of these places. I'll post those exercises here, too when time allows (need to translate them  to English).

Steve on the canoe

After I did all the preparations and rested in silence, I asked for a Helper to arrive. Had to repeat this request several times before I had some feeling of presence. There was no exact vision of the Helper, more like an "energetic silhouette", so to speak. I said I want It to take me to the person who needed retrieval and if possible, to verify that experience later.

After that, I've had some difficulties to attain any vision at all, a complete darkness surrounded me for a while, till suddenly an image started to appear: a river of yellow-greenish color, more like sparkling of these two, let's say, color-dots, like reflection from somewhere. Soon, this river got more realistic color, I could clearly see rapid water running and end of it quite close to the place I was standing at. This ending was a waterfall, a sort of abyss river was falling into, but I couldn't see an actual waterfall, only heard the noise and had very good impression it was there. It was half day-half night kind of visibility, I was standing on one side of the bank and the opposite side was clearly visible, filled with branches and rotten trees.

I asked Helper to take me to the person who needed retrieval, since I saw nobody in this vision. Pretty soon, noticed some movement on the river, but couldn't clarify what was it, so I said "clarity now"! This seemingly worked: now I was able to recognize a guy on the canoe who was rowing along the river to the certain death dawn on the waterfall which seemed huge! I watched what will happen next and the guy kept rowing faster and faster till he finally disappeared to the abyss. But, another guy appeared all the sudden, also on the canoe, doing the same thing! Then I realized it was the same guy! It seemed this scene have been repeating itself all the time. As soon the guy disappeared, he would appear again on the same spot rowing toward the end of the river.

On the third time, I started to yell and wave with my "hands": "Hey, hey, stop!" At my screaming, he suddenly looked at me: his yes reflected a shock and surprise, sort of open-mouthed stare. He kept staring, didn't take his eyes of me, even stopped rowing. Now, a strange situation has happened: a canoe was on the rapid water, but it stayed on one place and in meantime, the guy kept staring at me in huge surprise! Also something strange started to happen to me, too: I felt somehow joyfully, happy, full of Love, like I was shining with light of It. I found myself floating around his canoe, just above the rapid water and few meters away from the waterfall. I introduced myself and asked him his name, but couldn't get it, because he was still gazing, haven't moved ever since. His face was too white, almost shining, had curly hair, appeared to be some of 30-35 years old.

I kept talking to him, saying that I adore this place, find it so lovely and laughed with happiness at the same time (the amazing thing is that I really felt that joy, this was no pretending, it was a true feeling). I asked him where he got this canoe, "it's really nice peace of work". This was a monologue from my side, cause there was no change from his side, beside stare. I started to persuade him to cross over to the left river bank and take the canoe outside. I remembered to do a "Hooponopono" and it worked (to find out more about Hooponopono, check the bottom of this message)! It made him to move to the river bank with the canoe. We crossed over branches and found some open space to rest (there was a feeling of gasping while we were pulling the canoe, lol). Asked him how he was feeling, said OK and finally lower the staring away from me to the ground.

"Where are you from?", I asked

"I'm American" he replied. This was strange response, since I expected more specific place, city or area.

"How did you ended up here, where is you car?", I wanted to find out some more details, but, not waiting for his response, I continued that I flew to this place, and that I love to fly!

Suddenly his facial expression has changed, he no longer looked surprised but started to smile instead. Hi nodded in smile and kept laughing, so I joined him. I had a feeling he began to realize what was going on and started to accept it. I asked him to fly with me, and he accepted it.

We flew into the darkness above and the whole scene disappeared, I couldn't see the river any more. After a while, I had an impression of us being really high, he was standing on my back laughing like a child. Soon, we landed on some earthy, dusty surface and it was surrounded with a drywall fence in circle, possibly 100-150 meters in diameter. There was a house on one edge of the fence and a few trees all over the area. On our left was a huge hill made of earthy brown dust, couldn't see the top of it. On our right, there was a gate, an opening to the outside.

We were still laughing, I asked again for his name. Steve, he said.

"Some friends will come now who will show you how to fly by yourself", I kept my story on, but he laughed like: "Yeah, yeah, I understand" and finds my story which I sell to him, likable.

He, than, went alone to that house while I stayed on place watching him. He finally disappeared inside of a house and I looked for the Helper whom I felt presence of again. I asked him what was the story of Steve and he said that Steve made a suicide on that river, since he loved nature and wanted to do it "spectacularly" (whatever that meant). But he got confused on the time of his death, which made him stuck on the act itself. He kept experiencing the act of going into the waterfall, which made him unaware of what's going on like he was hypnotized. Hence his shock when I interrupted his delusion. Helper also said I'll not be able to verify what I've just experienced to the extent I would like to, but need to rely on belief this really happened. Every time when I do retrieval practice I'll be able to learn details and phenomenons which happen and learn how to recognize as they appear. Also, the best thing in practice of retrieval is to relax within and surrender to the experience, to follow situations and images without analyzing them or additionally studying them which will include the logic of "tonal".

I was happy with this ending of my first retrieval practice and thanked the Helper. Stayed for a while within this fenced area, which is apparently an entry to the Focus 27 and I looked at it more carefully: it was empty, the house appeared empty, too, no sense of any presence or energy movement. Somehow, I knew it was not my task to try to enter to the house, it was not fear or any kind of emotional rejection, I just felt "not interested", if you know what I mean. The scene of this area hasn't changed at all times - vision was quite steady!

In my further retrieval attempts, this place always looked the same it was definitely "my version" of F27 entry, not at all beautiful and attractive as Bruce describes or some other practitioner. But, as Helper advised, I accepted it as such and moved on Smiley.

I made a little drawing of this place, the Focus 27 as I experienced it, on the pocket PC device with a pencil on the touch screen, here it is:

Neno

Hooponopono:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL972JihAmg

http://www.hooponoponohelp.com/

IP Logged

Neno

ALK Member

Re: My retrieval attempts
Reply #1 - Dec 22nd, 2010 at 3:10pm

Iva was a nice, good person, my next door neighbor who died after a year spent in a home for elders due to a brain stroke and inability to take care of herself. During that year she rarely came in consciousness, was in coma for most of the time.

I noticed Helper appears much quicker now, as times pass and practices build up. This time, I felt the presence almost immediately after I asked for his guidance. I asked him to take me to the person who needs retrieval and it seemed like Helper nodded to follow him Smiley. It felt like traveling, some sort of movement, but it was dark during the process. This lasted for a while, I couldn't grasp any scenery for a long time. It seems this traveling lasts as long as I manage to relax and allow impression to "clear" itself - it's a special feeling I try to get and replicate every time, but it's not so easy. Probably because I use linear attempts to do it by default and it doesn't work this way.
    When I finally got it, the scenery started to "materialize": I found myself inside the entry hall of some building, even saw mail boxes of tenants and double-glassed door quite clearly. Suddenly, I realized this was entry to my building! On the corner, I noticed a woman leaned on the wall right next to those mail boxes. She seemed familiar, I tried to recognize her, but couldn't at first.
    Suddenly, I realized it was Iva! I felt help in realizing this, like someone whispered her name, possibly Helper. She looked a bit different, had a kerchief on her head. I asked her whether she recognizes me, but she didn't directly look at me but aside, to some point over my shoulder. I sent PUL to her in order to get her attention, which had little effect, she still appeared absent.

"Do you recognize me, it's me, Neno!", I tried verbally to grab her attention, just like I would do in everyday reality Smiley. This didn't work even after I repeated it several times. Sent another PUL, held my "hand" out - she took it but more like in obedient way rather than as an act of recognition.

"Can someone help me here?" I remembered to ask. Right after my request, I noticed someone coming out from my right, a male and approached to Iva. I recognized her son (although, he is alive), but it didn't really feel as him, could be Helper took his appearance in order to get her attention.
Anyway, this worked after her "son" called her name, she responded in recognition, even got exited and smiled to him, kept hugging him. We are still within the hall, the scenery has not changed. Iva now recognizes me as well and hugs me, too. I send her PUL again saying that everything is all right, we shall go to the beautiful place and we love her very much. While saying this, I noticed she changed her appearance to the form as I knew her from 15 years ago, younger and vital.

There are two of us again, possibly more (it felt like more, but could not see anyone). We are on our way out and the entry hall started to disintegrate after a small resistance. We are flying, I could feel it. Soon, I saw a trace of the Sun on the horizon, and light getting through a couple of small dark clouds, like at the dawn. Meanwhile, I tried to figure out where we were, to isolate anything below us, since it felt like we were high on the sky. But, no matter how I tried, there was total darkness "below" us, no any reference to where we are or even, were we travelling at all, or anything! This was quite unpleasant feeling for me, I felt stuck in the "middle" zone. I looked at Iva's eyes and saw a great fear, so huge that must have been blocking the whole process! We were definitely stuck, there was no any movement at all. I took her hand again, telling her "to relax, we are safe, she is safe, we are going to meet friends on the beautiful place"! But she seemed confused, in great fear, and eager to return to the beginning where we started. I tried with PUL again, but felt a strong blockage from Iva and strange force of pulling us back "down".

I asked for help again, out-loudly. Few silhouettes appeared around us, two or three "persons" were floating. They took Iva under her arms and started to fly away, toward the Sun, which was getting bigger and bigger, pretty fast. I followed them, we were definitely going to that Sun which now took almost whole of the sky. It was bright, but could easily look at it. These three helpers (I now see three of them, clearly) reminded me of a nurses who were taking an unconsciousness patient into the hospital. They were in control of the whole situation now, I was just an observer. As "Sun" took the whole view, I felt need to stop now. Soon, those four dove into the Sun(1) and disappeared. I even heard the noise which was very much like in the Stargate SG1 TV show, when people enter into the waterish gate Smiley.

I turned to the Helper, who was there with me.

"What has just happened, where they're taking Iva?"

"She will need a special treatment, recuperation", Helper said, "there is a spacial place for it, especially prepared for her. She will be healed as in moment of death kind of atmosphere in order to acclimatize to it's effect. She died in "confusion" and the healing process will go slowly to take her out of that mood, so to speak. But, she is in good hands now, you did your job and helped us to move her away from that hall in F23."

This was a little spooky to hear, I just witnessed person trapped in F23, that is, a state of mind or whatever transferred from physical world to non-physical and continuation of it in there.

I observed the "Sun" for a while  - it was really beautiful, it's absorbing glow was hypnotising! I decided to move away and closed the session.

(1) So far there are to ways deceased persons travel to what is called Focus 27 in my experiences: via the small, let's call it "fenced garden",  and the "Sun" where they disappear like diving in.                  

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - Dec 23rd, 2010 at 1:20pm

Thank you, Neno!

You gave very clear descriptions of these retrieval processes!

Interesting how the entry points to the afterlife in your experiences differ from what's usually described, even though Bruce's work could be an influence on you.  When I've retrieved people who needed help before moving on to F27, they just went to a hospital-like setting. Your way is very intriguing!
Will we get to hear more of your experiences?  I hope so!

Betson

Oh, and Welcome!

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #3 - Dec 23rd, 2010 at 6:42pm

Welcome, Neno, and thank you so much for sharing your retrievals with us. It's difficult to fully grasp people becoming stuck like that, but it happens, and now Steve and Iva are free to experience new things.

The advice the first Helper gave you regarding surrendering to the experience is really what it's all about. Anticipation of what was to happen use to leave me just floating in blackness, unable to perceive the Helpers, guides and friends who always showed up (to get a good laugh Grin). Learning to give that up and just go-with-the-flow changed everything.

Really good job, Neno Smiley. Looking forward to reading more of your retrievals.

Much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Neno

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Dec 25th, 2010 at 12:13pm

Hi Ginny, thank you for your kind words, I'll certainly continue posting them, as soon as I translate them  Smiley

regards,

Neno

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #5 - Dec 25th, 2010 at 7:57pm

Congratulation on your retrievals Neno and welcome.
Hope to read more of your experiences.
PUL

IP Logged

Neno

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Dec 28th, 2010 at 9:59am

Hi Betson and Romain, thanks for encouragement Smiley

The Observation Center

As usual, I expressed my desire to contact Helper. The presence was felt rather quickly and I asked him to take me to the person who needed retrieval. After a short "travel" I found myself on a beautiful endless grass field, which was kind of nicely cultivated like in some park and was filled with small yellow flowers all over it! It seemed like a perfect carpet. There were few trees as well, full of flowers, like in the Spring.
    I asked for a person who needed retrieval. Suddenly, in front of me appeared a figure of a beautiful young woman; she looked stunning! Was dressed in white toga and her hair was spliced into chignon on the top of her head, just like in any movie which talks about angels or similar spiritual beings. She smiled, which disarmed me entirely Smiley, I instantly knew this was some higher soul, someone who was here for a veeeery long time and definitely didn't need retrieval Smiley.
I asked her for name and she said she doesn't have a name, I can call her whatever I like!

"I'm here to help you to accept and confirm the afterlife existence", she continued, still smiling. Saying this, I became aware of sudden change of the environment which surrounded us. We were inside of an unusual place or space, very hard to describe in words! Throughout the place dominated a sky-reddish color like it would be in a sunset when it enters into some room and enlightens the walls all over it, leaving a red-orange glow on them. The place was shaped like a tunnel, I was on one end and the other was not seen - it was endless! On my end was a huge viewpoint so to speak, as it was completely made of the transparent glass, like a window and I could clearly see that grass-carpet from the beginning of my session (1). I looked around, the lady in white was not with me, but I had impression this place was quite alive Smiley.

I asked for a Guide and got impression of one in front of me.

"Where am I, what is this place?"

I got an answer that this was the Observation Center in Focus 27. I felt wonderful, this place had that affect on me, just by being in here. Answers kept coming and I got that in this place they have "insight" in all processes that are going on in lower Focuses (non-physical worlds) and they observe retrievals, ways and methods which are done on passing persons; they are coordinating and help assisting in retrieving them and follow our interaction with them. 
I asked what they think of my retrievals (but of course I asked that, lol Smiley, the voice replied I do a great job (with laughter). I wanted to know what else I could find out about this Center? Some sort of screen appeared in front of me, just rose up from the "table", looked smooth like a mirror in size of a house door. As I watched at the screen, a strange themes started to exchange on it, some very beautiful, some ugly and other indescribable.

"These are non-physical worlds", Guide explained, "Focuses as you call them, formed and shaped by those who are stuck in them after death".

"You can find anyone in these screens?", I asked.

"Yes"

"Can you show me my Aunt Angelica who died a year ago (my father's-brother's wife)?" I kept looking at the screen as it changed it's content into an image which was hard to define for me. I saw Aunt standing there, the atmosphere was split in half so to speak, half gray-half light, very strange and difficult to grasp by my linear mind. I managed to notice some sort of room (or at least, this image formed as a response of my desire to understand of what was I seeing), she was sitting on a chair and never moved at all! Just sat there staring at the one spot, no movement, no emotion, no anything!

"Your Aunt is not stuck in lower Focus and doesn't need a retrieval. However, she is in what could be described as "middle-phase", some sort of contemplation, resting, so to speak (2). This will last for a while, afterward she will move to Focus 27. You can call this as a "waiting room", it would be the most similar explanation of what you see. If you want, you can go there and visit her right now!"

I said yes, I'd like to!

I found myself in what felt like a room with chairs, but was able to see just one side, just one wall and those chairs were set up by that wall. The room was painted with olive-green color with gray tones. It definitely looked like a waiting room one could find at the doctors or some other office-like building. My Aunt was sitting on the chair, looked quite younger than I knew her, had peaceful face and smiled at me: she recognized me at once! I asked how she was doing; "Good", she replied in smile. I wanted to know what was this place, where were we?

A "vestibule", she replied, "I'm resting here for a while and will go soon".

She definitely knew she was dead and aware of the whole thing. I started to explain what is it that I do, "retrieve dead people" and she laughed. Said she knew what I was doing even appeared in my dreams several times (I remembered those occasions). I wanted to know whether she could give me some detail which will enable me to verify this experience? Something connected to my mother so I could ask her about it? I was eager to verify, this was a good opportunity for me, so I insisted she tells me something. After some thinking, she told me that when I was two and my mother divorced father (3), she came to her and asked for some money and place to stay for a day or two.

I sent PUL to Aunt and hugged her asking whether she wanted me to give a message to her family. She said there was no need, she told everybody what they needed to know using various methods. I thanked her again for being part of my life and wished her luck and much Love. The room disappeared, I was back in the Center again.

"What was this place where I've just been?", I asked the Guide again to explain a little more.

"As you already perceived, this is as similar as a "lobby" or "waiting room"; a place in where person knows s/he is dead but is very exhausted emotionally and energetically. This person stays there for a while, just like slowly waking up from coma or getting sober from a nightmare. From her perspective the "room" doesn't look like that as you have seen it, nor the time line exists, as you perceive it. Whatever time she spends there will seem and feel like a blink of an eye, since there are no reference points to refer to, all is Now. From your perspective, it can last several days, months, even years. In the process of "Awakening" the soul slowly gets aware of "state of things" and the surrounding, a memory of what's left behind and what is next, kind of enlightenment of the things. Very often souls willingly choose to go the "Room" to rest. After this there may be additional healing in other specified environment.

"What else it can say about this Center?"
"It is part of the Focus 27..." I then interrupted and asked why "my F27" looks so poor in design? Guide replied that it will change in time, nothing to worry about, it is just an interpretation of my mind, a mental form. "Relax and enjoy", the Guide continued with smile.            

"Where will I go after I die?"

"To the place well known to you, where you have been many times. You can visit that place some time, if you desire!" This was interesting reply, I certainly would like to visit it one day.

I wanted to know about tools for afterlife explorations, about OOBE and lucid dreaming, since I've been interested in these methods for a long time and worked on them. The Guide said, yes, I can develop and use these methods as well, but this is "my thing", the best way to explore it. When It said it, I felt a strong PUL within my heart area as some sort of recognition or confirmation, a certainty if you wish. I suddenly remembered this feeling have been happening for many years but I couldn't tell what it was.

I stayed by this large window with a beautiful view for a while. Then I looked at the infinity which stretched on the other end of this place. I felt this place swelling with life and some sort of order. Then, thanked the Guide and left this beautiful place in awe.    

(1) ...

(2) Angelica died of colon cancer and suffered for two years of pain, chemotherapy and various mistreatment's.

(3) That was ugly divorce, my mother had to literally run away from him with me in her arms, since my father was alcoholic and used to beat her. Actually, this was the closest thing to verification so far, I asked my mother later if she did run to Aunt for help and asked money. She said that she did stay at theirs place for a couple of days, but could not remember whether she asked the money from Aunt. So, it was halfway verified Smiley

IP Logged

Neno

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Dec 28th, 2010 at 10:16am

betson wrote on Dec 23rd, 2010 at 1:20pm:
Interesting how the entry points to the afterlife in your experiences differ from what's usually described, even though Bruce's work could be an influence on you.  When I've retrieved people who needed help before moving on to F27, they just went to a hospital-like setting. Your way is very intriguing!
Will we get to hear more of your experiences?  I hope so!

Betson

Oh, and Welcome!

Thanx, I forgot to reply to this. Yes, I believe Bruce's descriptions might have a lot of influence, but from the other side, most of the people I retrieved died of sudden death, except for those two I posted here. Interestingly, I haven't had a case of hospital environment so far. But, it's just too early to say, I've just begun with retrieval practices, so will see what happens in future. 
Smiley

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #8 - Dec 28th, 2010 at 12:53pm

Neno,

Thanks for a nice read and bon voyage. Smiley

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #9 - Dec 28th, 2010 at 12:56pm

Hi Neno,

Anaother fine description -- thank you.

I've also seen that pink-gold color and the screens. I know we can't verify each other's afterlife experiences that way but thought I'd mention it for what it's worth. (-:

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #10 - Dec 30th, 2010 at 6:29pm

Neno,

Whoa!!! The Observation Center experience! You asked questions, didn't allow anticipation or doubts to disrupt or cancel out what happening, you got answers/previously unknown information--of which a portion you were able to verify back in the physical. Congrats! Smiley Are you able to keep a journal of all your afterlife experiences? I found that just the act of writing them down seemed to help with memory/recall.

You are just cruisin' along Cool and I love it! Keep up the wonderful work.

Much love,

Ginny
ps...I almost missed your Observation Center experience cause it was tacked onto an older post. Maybe in the future enter every new afterlife retrieval/experience as a new post? Wink Smiley

IP Logged

Neno

ALK Member

Reply #11 - Dec 31st, 2010 at 2:59pm

betson wrote on Dec 28th, 2010 at 12:56pm:
I've also seen that pink-gold color and the screens. I know we can't verify each other's afterlife experiences that way but thought I'd mention it for what it's worth. (-:

Betson

Yes, it's definitely worth Smiley. I think in these kind of works, what we see doesn't necessarily looks like as we experience it. We deal with manifestation of energy and when interact with it - what is actually going on is tuning of our perception on energy level - to what's out there, also energy. IMO, it's all about one's ability to tune in, that is - to allow tuning  to happen naturally, because, we are by nature pure energy/awareness and we perceive on a way of energy by default. The only problem is resistance, inability to relax and to let go out of what burns with desire to go out, screams, actually, LOL Smiley, (it's enough just to check our dreams to realize this).

Unfortunately, due to a density of the "space" we occupy at the moment, ways we are raised, taught, various filters of socialization and let's say, our temporary inability to accept/remember our true nature as beings of pure energy - we struggle to use it, when in fact, it's very easy, the easiest thing in the world Smiley.  The biggest problem, IMO is the realization of this easiness Smiley

So when you say that you saw screens and similar colors - these are good news for me, because it means we were able to tune in to the same/similar frequency of perception. And this is the way people find themselves in dreams, feel each other before they meet, are able to do partnered explorations, and so on.   

IP Logged

Neno

ALK Member

Reply #12 - Dec 31st, 2010 at 3:25pm

Hi Ginny,

Yes, that was good session. I've encountered another Center and it was very informative either on energy level and just as info. Will post that, too when time allows.

I'm still struggling with total acceptance of this practice, but - it goes better and better and hope, I'll be able to crash these last doubts completely, soon. I actually do this an almost every day, goes quite well, lot of stuff to chew and meditate about.   

Yes, I keep written journal as well, but I remember them mostly because of Dictaphone usage - nothing escapes there Smiley.

Regarding posting under one thread - well, the idea was not to  "suffocate" the forum with my posts, that is why I named it "My retrieval attempts" a general name for it.

love
Neno   

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #13 - Jan 4th, 2011 at 8:12pm

Well duh on me...you did initially mention using a dictaphone. Sorry, Neno...too much wine that evening when I posted to you:D. And your retrievals and experiences will never be suffocating here, no matter how many you post...which I hope will be many.

Ginny

IP Logged

Neno

ALK Member

Reply #14 - Jan 9th, 2011 at 2:41pm

Helper arrived immediately. I asked him to take me to the person who needed retrieval. After a little blackness, an image started to appear: found myself on the unknown street, on a sidewalk for pedestrians. A woman walked in front of me, she appeared young and elegant. On our right there were lawns in front of houses, but couldn't see the houses at all! These lawns were a little uphill, so to speak. On our left was an empty road. She walked a couple of meters in front of me, so I couldn't see her face. She wore a skirt which looked like those from 50es or 60es with checked design and white wool sweater. Had black hair, not sure whether it was short or spliced.
    I hurried a little to catch her steps and remembered to ask her about the time. She looked at her left wrist and than to me, saying 3.05h. Now, I saw her face, she was nice looking with notable make up. I noticed there was nobody around us, no people, no cars and was a beautiful sunny day; the street was very bright, much brighter than in real world.
    I asked how come she was all alone in here, nobody on the street? She said, she didn't know and "is going to work".

"What is your name?"

"Mila", she replied, never looking at me, but kept walking. I introduced myself and asked whether I could walk with her, as I go to the same direction. She kindly confirmed that it was OK, didn't mind. She seemed obedient, with kind of robotic attitude, not much resistance like being drugged or something.

After a little silence I asked: "Where do you work, what do you do for living?" (asked this to get as much info as possible in order to verify this session). But, was unable to get the name of the company, not even after asking several times with different approach. I gave up with the name and suddenly remembered to call a taxi. As soon as I thought of that, a car appeared on the street and stopped beside us. The car looked like those big limousines from the 50ies, had white strip on it's tires. I asked her whether she would join me in a taxi, my treat. She hesitated for a while, but stopped walking as well. I opened the back door and made a movement of inviting her in. She still hesitated and I smiled, sent her PUL. This seemed to help and she finally got in.

I sat on the back seat as well and the cab went on.

"Where would you like to be taken, what should I tell the driver?"

"To the stadium", she replied.

I got impression of some name of the stadium, but was unable to figure it out entirely, it was something like ROOKIE or ROORKIE (1)

As we drove, I observed surrounding: it definitely looked like from the 50ies/60ies, the whole atmosphere was from that time.

"What do you do at the stadium?"

"I'm in the maintenance job". I kept asking her whether she meets sport stars, other famous persons who come, what does she maintain, etc. She only replied with "yeah, yeah", a bit nervously.

The cab stopped and she got out a bit in the hurry. I followed and noticed we were on the bridge, saw it's fence clearly, it was small bridge. Bellow it was a road, other buildings - all empty! But, on my surprise in front of us there was no street any more - there was no scenery at all, nothing! It was total dark, like a black fog, nothing to  isolate from it, very absorbing. Mila continued to walk toward the fog like she didn't see it and I stopped her by grabbing her forearm. Being obedient, she followed me as we turned to the left, to the crossroad that was filled with shop-windows, instead of lawns like it was in a previous street.

"Can anybody help me here?", I asked loudly.

From my right, an old lady appeared. I heard her calling Mila with "Luise, Luise...", but it was pronounced as in French.

I got reply from the Helper that this was Mila's grandmother, who was French and used to call her Luise when she was child. Mila responded to this call and recognized her grandma.  Suddenly, grandma started to shrink, to become smaller and smaller! We were still standing beside some shop and the day was bright and sunny as before. But, as grandma was shrinking, this scenery changed along as well: it was getting darker and blurry. At last, I was able to recognize the entry to the F27, we were in front of the drywall circle, outside of it. There were only two of us, Mila and me, no granny. Group of people appeared out from F27 and were moving toward us. Mila recognized them and ran toward them, afterward they all disappeared as soon as they entered-passed the drywall "gate". I stayed little more and observed the F27, the image of it. It was the same as usual, not a sign of life or movement, just the scene like on the painting.
I asked Helper what happened to Mila/Luise, how did she died. He said she was shot on the street by gangs in the middle of the gun-fight while she was going to work. I even got some locations like Memphis and Arizona and year 1952. (2)

Thanked Helper and left the area.         

(1) This was how it sounded (pronounced). It definitely felt like some place in USA.

(2) I searched the net for possible information of these locations, Memphis and Arizona, sport stadium. Even the year, 1952, I searched for some shooting info and possible victims, but unfortunately, couldn't find anything that I could use for verification. There is some Roorkee stadium in India, thou Smiley.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.