Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: Tv Pastors might be removed from the Airwaves!! (Read 5090 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Tv Pastors might be removed from the Airwaves!!
Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:56am

Alan McDougall wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 2:20am:
Hi Guys

TBN pastors under threat of being removed from broadcasting and removal from public!!

Removal of 20, including Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyer, Charles Stanley, David Jeremiah and other pastors from the airwaves.

My sister send me a chain email which indicates that the FBI might the remove certain corrupt money laundering rupt so called Christian pastors from public TV broadcasting might be in hand, due to FBI investigation into the flow of cash in these organisations

Yes they are organisations, not humble Godly churches who keep to the bible and never lose sight of the love and light of our great merciful God of love. . I know from experience that many of these pastors are guilty of begging from the innocent public for money and making huge amounts of money, by falsely promising people that if you give to their ministry God will recompense you a hundred fold and more.

If this were the case why ask their congregation and the public at large? why not just contribute their own money and become hugely wealthy in the process?

These pontificating crooks make my stomach churn. They get away from the simplicity of Jesus Christ and sell thousands of books written by them, full of nonsense, to the gullible suffering people who fall for their fraudulent nonsense

God Bless

Alan

Hey Alan you need to come up with a better source than a chain mail... I have seen no legitimate news story on the story of the century re... christian fellowships that would be on a par with the catholic churches scandal with molestation... how come its not on the mainstream wires.

S.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Re: TV Pastors might be removed from the Airwaves!!
Reply #1 - Nov 18th, 2010 at 10:11pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:56am:
Alan McDougall wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 2:20am:
Hi Guys

TBN pastors under threat of being removed from broadcasting and removal from public!!

Removal of 20, including Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyer, Charles Stanley, David Jeremiah and other pastors from the airwaves.

My sister send me a chain email which indicates that the FBI might the remove certain corrupt money laundering rupt so called Christian pastors from public TV broadcasting might be in hand, due to FBI investigation into the flow of cash in these organizations

Yes they are organizations, not humble Godly churches who keep to the bible and never lose sight of the love and light of our great merciful God of love. . I know from experience that many of these pastors are guilty of begging from the innocent public for money and making huge amounts of money, by falsely promising people that if you give to their ministry God will recompense you a hundred fold and more.

If this were the case why ask their congregation and the public at large? why not just contribute their own money and become hugely wealthy in the process?

These pontificating crooks make my stomach churn. They get away from the simplicity of Jesus Christ and sell thousands of books written by them, full of nonsense, to the gullible suffering people who fall for their fraudulent nonsense

God Bless

Alan

Hey Alan you need to come up with a better source than a chain mail... I have seen no legitimate news story on the story of the century re... Christian fellowships that would be on a par with the catholic churches scandal with molestation... how come its not on the mainstream wires.

S.

How red is my face I have just found out from another INTERNET friend that this is a long standing and baseless rumour. My comments although not directed at the particular pastors mentioned still stand for others like Jimmy Swagget and Baker and Orel Roberts etc

I took this as truth because this information came to me by no less a person than my trusted sister

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Tv Pastors might be removed from the Airwaves!!
Reply #2 - Nov 18th, 2010 at 10:56pm

Yeah, they collect a lot of money and tell their followers what to think, who to vote for, etc.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Re: Re: Tv Pastors might be removed from the Airwaves!!
Reply #3 - Nov 19th, 2010 at 4:54pm

This Topic was moved here from Afterlife Knowledge by Bruce Moen.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.