Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Re:Imagination exercises! (Read 67791 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Re:Imagination exercises!
Reply #15 - Oct 7th, 2010 at 9:21am

10/6/2010 - morning session:

Now I am out-of-body

Now I am able to do the exercises at the same time I am using the mantra

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercise 2; joob condition d

Relaxation phase:

Did get into relaxation as quickly. May not have achieve f10 until the end of the cut

Silly Little Finger exercise:

Able to do the exercise an noting an awareness growing as to the moment of the move which is the condition of the exercise.

Perceiver/Interpreter:

This still is problematic since my previous training seems to have attenuated the interpreter in the session… in daily life the interpreter is more active tho I have a mantra to control it now that I recognize that it is the interpreter spewing garbage all day.

Imagination exercise 2

This was nicely developing will stay with 2 for a time.

joob d

Using imagination to prime the pump I walk to the TMI/Nancy Penn center crystal embrace it, go to Laurie Monroe plaque and tben into the building living room touch the chess board, walk thru the wall into the white room and touch the stove, turn right and walk the chalk board and touch it. Very satisfied with my progress.

S.

10/7/2010 - morning session:

Now I am out-of-body

Sessions are settling in to a routine. Was able to get most of the exercises in with minor vague going through the motions actions which are not clearly consciously defined.

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercise 2; joob condition d

Relaxation phase:

Not going into a deep relaxation mode in this exercise… never got to f10.

Executed the exercise as delivered. No particular awareness of the moment of movement.

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Still uncoordinated in this exercise.

Imagination exercise 1

By now I am in f10 but not fulfilling the conditions of the exercise

joob d

Once into the mantra and using imagination to prime the pump… I seem to be progressing to a deep and firm foundation for a strong coming projection. Hard to describe the state and its benefits but it is there.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #16 - Oct 8th, 2010 at 11:30am

10/8/2010 - morning session:

Now I am out-of-body

Now I am doing the exercises separately. I am both discouraged and encouraged. Discouraged because I have done obe… so easily under spontaneous conditions… but, controlled and conscious seems so impossible… and I don’t have any volitional, or operational capability to induce the state of mind needed… it is either there or it isn’t. I can feel the solidity of my physical world lockin and have no ability to unlock it… I have ideas about what is locking me in but I am in a rural area where to find the right hypnotist of the Dr Brian Weiss school would require driving 300 miles to an appointment. But I am encouraged because this session had a very fine fundamental body movement which was more than the usual subtle action.

Relaxation phase:

Didn’t get into relaxation as quickly. May not have achieve f10 until the end of the cut

Able to do the exercise and noted an awareness growing as to the moment of the move which is the condition of the exercise… and something added getting this intention ability is of course a big thing.

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Still no improvement getting a session flow.

Imagination exercise 2

Somehow I lost this exercise.

joob d

Very strong but visualization seems quite hazy now. This seems to be not unusual. Buhlman says visualizations have a shelf-life. But did imagine my movement through the TMI campus. But the unique thing was toward the end of the exercise… I got a real fundamental body shift and isolation signal… I got the buzzing and sounds… the ringing and three knocks…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #17 - Oct 9th, 2010 at 10:15am

10/9/2010 - morning session:

Now I am out-of-body

Relaxation phase:

Didn’t get into relaxation as quickly. May not have achieve f10 until the joob cut

Able to do the exercise and noted an awareness growing as to the moment of the move which is the condition of the exercise… and something added getting this intention ability is of course a big thing.

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Some improvement getting a session flow.

Imagination exercise 2

joob d

This is the second session in which in the Joob phase I got a brain split… my right ear gets a conical energy shaping but it hangs up… but I must be breaking through. I wandered through the TMI - Nancy Penn Center with more clarity in this session… I am  more into a reverie state toward the end than I have been… this is important because of the borderland requirement… but, something else is added… the tingling at the back of my neck… this is a Buhlman precursor signal… and of course… Moen’s Wahiunka starts at the back of the neck or in the cerebrum. This is encouraging.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #18 - Oct 9th, 2010 at 1:53pm

10/9/2010 - 2nd morning session:

Now I am out-of-body

Relaxation phase:

Into the relaxation mode easily. F10? Not sure when this happened this session characterized by a divergence form the structure

Not sure what happened tho recall some finger movements in consciousness out of consciousness

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Again not sure what happened

Imagination exercise 2

joob d

Fell out of my body momentarily. Jolt of left leg… really enjoyed the session… aware of touring TMI - Nancy Penn center. All in all a nice session.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #19 - Oct 9th, 2010 at 6:07pm

10/9/2010 - afternoon session:

Now I am out-of-body

Relaxation phase:

Into the relaxation mode easily. F10? Not sure when this happened this session characterized by a divergence form the structure

Not sure what happened tho recall some finger movements in consciousness out of consciousness

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Again not sure what happened

Imagination exercise 2

This exercise took for the most part. I may be ready to move to #3.

joob d

Got into a very rich and colorful still scene… excellent color and it featured a tan woman in a print vacation mode shiff… the ringing is very pronounced… but, I seem to be focusing into a narrow area of attention… be interesting as this developes.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #20 - Oct 10th, 2010 at 8:47pm

Breakthrough!!!

10/10/2010 - afternoon session:

Now I am out-of-body

I have now achieve a state of mind which I identify as f21... I was not classically out of body but I am definitely holding my position in the f21 territory and for those of you who know the AKG - continuum scale I would say I am on a scale of 1 to 100 I vacillate between 5 and 60. That is I sometimes know what is happening with out seeing it clearly and at times I see it happening. This is quite wonderful. I believe I am on my way… this is a major development. An unqualified success… I invite all of you to participate. There is a paradox in the world of obe work… most of us have o.b.e.’s in the classical manner seeming to be out the body… there is another phenomena which Buhlman describes in his Adventure… in which there is an inward movement that takes place from the rtz-double… another body obe’s from the rtz-double… but this one moves inward… it is a difficult concept but is the one Monroe has called phasing… I have phased and it is quite stable.

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercise 3; joob condition d

Relaxation phase:

Got into the relaxation mode very easily… achieved f10... Something happened… I went inward… my consciousness separated inward not outward…   

Did this exercise with clarity and from this inward state.

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Now I have a grip on this exercise but not the way Moen is attempting to teach. My years of control of the monkey mind is paying off with more perceiver imaging and a clear idea of a continuity of knowing of what it I am effecting… reached f21 in this exercise… made contact with my primary guide and had a conversation with him… I went to my Roman portico residence and made contact with the two goddesses that live with me there… one looks like Isabella rosellini, the other claims she is Athena Tristageminus.

Imagination exercise 3

Picked up spam (the food) not part of the exercise. Saw the orange as per the exercise, peeled it… smelled the citrus odor and tasted the cool flowing juice of the orange…

joob d

Began to attempt to travel with the awareness now command and the clarity now command… tho I am stably in the f21 state and should be able to travel… I am being cautious because I don’t want to be disappointed or over do my new found abilities… I will now attempt to build on them in the coming sessions.

This is definitely OUTSTANDING!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #21 - Oct 11th, 2010 at 12:44am

10/10/2010 - Evening session:

Now I am out-of-body

Now the fun begins. Up to now it has all been work, grind and not sure if I could really do it. This session took off on its own in the direction of a classic obe. Setting up vibrations, sounds and lots of bells and whistles.

Relaxation phase:

Right into f10

The session went its own way.

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Imagination exercise 2

joob d

All the bells and whistles began to really kick in.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #22 - Oct 11th, 2010 at 9:11pm

10/11/2010 - Evening session:

Now I am out-of-body

Now we are getting someplace.

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercise 3; joob condition d

Relaxation phase:

Right into f10... Sharp string pain left foot edge near big toe… Reflexologically this is the area of the thymus and metaphysically it controls 'the courage to stand in the love of what you believe in rather than in defense of it.’ Which is exactly where I am headed PUL… this session also saw the triggering of the heart chakra a center golf ball size sudden expansion and contraction.

Solar plexus chakra is developing… near or part of The Gordian Knot… a baby face appeared… woman in blue work clothes arts and crafts like countenance…

Perceiver/Interpreter:

My television screen developed… it was at the end of a large auditorium… everything is quite 3d black… things were moving around in the screen… but not well defined… clarity now command… an attempt was made to bring the screen closer but was not clearly showing anything I could identify…

Imagination exercise 3

Don’t remember what went on here but did not follow the exercise instructions.

joob d

I am clearly in no-time and beyond. I am comfortable in the altered state and comeback at tape prompting… could actually remain indefinitely… on track for great things going forward.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #23 - Oct 12th, 2010 at 11:27pm

10/12/2010 - Afternoon session:

Now I am out-of-body

Amazing session!!! Moved to imagination exercise 4.

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercise 4; joob condition d

Relaxation phase:

Fairly quickly into relaxed state…

Got an curious flash of a white dragon head with teeth as I bent the finger… not sure what that means.

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Oh my, saw the head of Tony Curtis. As I was attempting to just slough it off it was persistent… I asked for the help of my guide… he said engage it… then I had a conversation with Tony and finally asked if he was ready to move to another state of mind… as I took his hand I began to ascend… then we hit a place where all his buddies… Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis jr and a whole crowd of people famous and (I think Marilyn Monroe) gathered around… I couldn't get him to leave… then it began to descend in to a sex orgy (maybe the sex pile)… I quickly covered myself in the white protective light… I attempted to disengage… with some difficulty… but then I put the whole package into the Energy Conversion Box. That seemed to help.

Imagination exercise 2

I did well on this exercise feeling my nose with my finger and then feeling my finger with my nose…

joob d

This was exciting Buhlman says when you do the mantra ‘Now, I am out of body’ and you feel any separation at all then get away from your body… I then flew to TMI - Nancy Penn Center the open lawn where the crystal stands… I distinctly felt myself high above the crystal then I descended to give it a hug… (kept up the mantra)... I went to the Laure Monroe plaque, floated to the living room touched the chessboard… went into the white room touched the iron stove… over to the chalk board… then I shot out of the roof flew over to the Monroe’s Mountain Home hovered over the Crystal up there and as I was descending to hug the crystal I picked up the signal of a fellow female student… I knew we had done lifelines at the Nancy Penn center… but did not know if she ever visited Monroe’s mountain… I then went into the home to the downstairs Monroe private library where when I did Guidelines I was guided to a book on sex by Robert himself… (odd…)… then I decided to visit a GPS satellite… (just bought a gps system for my car) wonder if it is the one I make contact with… )… went to Mars looking for a rover… then I decided this was unbelievable and ended the session halfway through…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #24 - Oct 15th, 2010 at 6:38pm

10/15/2010 - Afternoon session:

Now I am out-of-body

Alert!! Has anyone visited the Oval Office o.b.e… can you verify that there is an energy field around it and the white house… I couldn’t get in… I was in the Congressional Chamber that was easy.

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercise 4; joob condition d

Relaxation phase:

Not getting into the relaxed state easily… not sure why.

Now things are going a bit out of control.

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Imagination exercise 2

joob d

Almost from the start I was obe… then decided to get away from my body by going to TMI… the crystal at Nancy Penn, Monroe plaque, chess set… (there may be activity in the center… not sure seemed cloudy in there… not absolutely aware of people)… went up to crystal on Roberts mountain… I seem not to be able to hold my position in a specific spot… have to keep moving… went to the moon… then decided to visit the capitol, the Washington monument, was in the stairwell… but… decide to go to the white house… was outside the gate… then tried to go in… couldn’t do it… then decided to go into the Oval office… couldn’t do it… that is quite odd…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #25 - Oct 16th, 2010 at 12:12pm

10/16/2010 - morning session:

Now I am out-of-body

The belief system backlash.

I’ve shaken up my belief system network. I haven’t been reporting all the session stuff particularly the fallow unproductive ones… but, they may be just as important… I feel like a single loading musket… after The breakthrough… I had a couple of dead sessions in which I could almost do nothing as it the nervous system can take only so much energy and it goes numb…

Now, I discovered the belief system barrier I have to overcome and dissolve… it appeared in the form of a Ashkenazi jewish rabbi

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_d4zmqSfE-J8/THG4YPeEdcI/AAAAAAAAFQw/mGui06dRV38/s1600/...

I am not sure exactly what their beliefs are but my impression is that all this nonphysical stuff is evil and of the dark forces… so somehow I have to dissolve him like all the other demons I have encountered.

Relaxation phase:

Now things are going a bit out of control.

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Imagination exercise 2

joob d

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #26 - Oct 17th, 2010 at 7:20pm

10/17/2010 - morning session:

Now I am out-of-body

This was a very odd session… I was on the edge of projection all the time… energy was streaming off my left thigh, and mostly left side… I was unable to even imagine the crystal… great pressure in my forehead… I just kept letting go or seem to be letting go… I don’t know what could be holding me down that I am not conscious of… but I could not let go any more without evaporating and can feel nothing to let go of yet nothing wants to happen… and I left the session soaking in sweat. And I did none of the exercises below.

Relaxation phase:

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Imagination exercise 2

joob d

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #27 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 11:01am

10/18/2010 - morning session:

Now I am out-of-body

The Buhlman seminar’s after effects… a belief system crisis.

The Ashkenazi belief system shake up. My present belief system crisis began on 10/16/2010 when that session produced a demon in the form of an Ashkenazi Rabbi:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_d4zmqSfE-J8/THG4YPeEdcI/AAAAAAAAFQw/mGui06dRV38/s1600/...

Since then I have developed a welt on the right side of my head. Came out of a session soaking with sweat and a left side energy streaming effect… and now this dream which suggests I have fears I did not know I had and they are a barrier to moving forward…

The Dream:

I am in a kind of warehouse setting with a Hispanic type character who is preparing heroin. I am adamant that I will not partake… he agrees… then suddenly I am overwhelmed by him and a female addict and given a shot… I stumble into the street headed for my Mercedes… in a daze… a big black man comes out of no where and says he wants a ride… I yell, ‘…get away from me…’ I am alarmed I am in a gang neighborhood…  he opens the door to the back seat… I scream, ‘… I
am going to call the police…’ I run looking for a phone… I am on a street car track platform… can’t find a phone… but realize I have a cell phone… attempt to call 911... Can’t do it… numbers won’t form… in a panic… wake up…

Interpretation:

In the last few sessions after the Ashkenazi signal some ominous looking beings have been trying to come through I have attempted to allow them to materialize since I know they will dissolve when they are exposed to the light of recognition but they seem elusive and fade back into the ethers as soon as they begin to appear… I think this dream represents lost of control… the heroin represents the non-physical world of stochastic event potential of which I will have to flow with and not necessarily have any control of... my underlying belief system is apparently …looking for control and predictability…

The big black man… represents my fears… they are want to ride in the back seat and be there as a threat all the time… I don’t want that… I want police protection…

This belief system crisis is a problem since I have no answer to its resolution accept to adhere to the concept that… The way out is the way through… perseverance… try to allow everything to come up… I don’t know why the dream didn’t go lucid… there were so many signals that I was dreaming… that might have helped.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #28 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 8:46pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Oct 18th, 2010 at 11:05am:
10/18/2010 - morning session:

Now I am out-of-body

The Buhlman seminar’s after effects… a belief system crisis.

The Ashkenazi belief system shake up. My present belief system crisis began on 10/16/2010 when that session produced a demon in the form of an Ashkenazi Rabbi:

Since then I have developed a welt on the right side of my head. Came out of a session soaking with sweat and a left side energy streaming effect… and now this dream which suggests I have fears I did not know I had and they are a barrier to moving forward…

Hi All: Little by little the significance of the key symbol in my current belief system crisis is unfolding… the Ashkenazi symbol represents orthodoxy… as a Cancerian conservatism fits well with my underlying belief system structure… (none of these things are known to me directly) I am only becoming aware of them as I continue to attempt to get into the non-physical universe… I have now hit a clear subconscious substrata of belief system barriers that need to breakdown… when you get beyond the Monroevian focus 21 territories… the mind communicates in a non-verbal language… orthodoxy and conservatism cannot understand symbolism, innuendo, subtlety and intuition… they can only grasp objective reality… the focus 21 and above territories are all subjective/objective reality…

The plot thickens.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #29 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 12:05am

Seraphis1 wrote on Oct 18th, 2010 at 8:39pm:
Hi All: Little by little the significance of the key symbol in my current belief system crisis is unfolding… the Ashkenazi symbol represents orthodoxy… as a Cancerian conservatism fits well with my underlying belief system structure… (none of these things are known to me directly) I am only becoming aware of them as I continue to attempt to get into the non-physical universe… I have now hit a clear subconscious substrata of belief system barriers that need to breakdown… when you get beyond the Monroevian focus 21 territories… the mind communicates in a non-verbal language… orthodoxy and conservatism cannot understand symbolism, innuendo, subtlety and intuition… they can only grasp objective reality… the focus 21 and above territories are all subjective/objective reality…

The plot thickens.

S.

Outstanding!!! No sooner than I am able to interpret and recognize the meaning of a non-verbal communication something happens:

10/18/2010 – Evening session:

The session progressed very well… energy streaming right side, off buttocks and thigh… well being… a lot of itching around the face… began to use the itching not there technique that seems to work… some fundamental body activity… then in the center of my brain… a shattering of like shale… crumbling off… I think the disintegration of my encrusted belief systems are now beginning to fall apart.

S. 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.