Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
God is he a king separate from matter and energy? (Read 7681 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
God is he a king separate from matter and energy?
Jul 9th, 2010 at 12:17pm

question for this discussion is "Does God exist side by side with matter and energy, or is god the creator that sits like a mighty king on his heavenly throne

1) Holy King but not creator of all things

2) Creator of all of existence or:-

3) Existence = god, god= Existence

Comments

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: God is he a king separate from matter and energy?
Reply #1 - Jul 9th, 2010 at 12:50pm

Hello Alan:

I can't say with one hunderd percent certainty, but what makes sense to me is that at first one vast perhaps infinite being existed all by himself (not really a "him").

Eventually this being figured out what much of himself was about, and learned to use the creative aspect of himself to create other beings.

Since nothing existed but himself, he used parts of his own being to do so.

Therefore, everything including us are little pieces of God trying to figure out what it is all about.

Since everything happens within God, he is aware of the numerous ways in which his being manifests.

He has enabled different parts of himself to take part in the creative process.

Because he found out about love, he respects our autonomy. This doesn't mean that he approves of when we harm others. Because his way represents the most beautiful, wonderful, and loving way there is, hopefully, each of us eventually finds the same way.
« Last Edit: Jul 9th, 2010 at 2:15pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jul 9th, 2010 at 1:01pm

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #3 - Jul 9th, 2010 at 1:50pm

recoverer wrote on Jul 9th, 2010 at 12:50pm:
Hello Alan:

I can't say with one hundred percent certainty, but what makes sense to me is that at first one vast perhaps infinite being existed all by himself (not really a "him").

Eventually this being figured out what much of himself was about, and learned to you the creative aspect of himself to create other beings.

Therefore, everything including us are little pieces of God trying to figure out what it is all about.

Since everything happens within God, he is aware of the numerous ways in which his being manifests.

Because he found out about love, he respects our autonomy. This doesn't mean that he approves of when we harm others. Because his way represents the most beautiful, wonderful, and loving way there is, hopefully, each of us eventually finds the same way.

Greeting Recoverer,

I could not agree more, that is what I call a great insightful post
. What you stated so nicely fits into my belief about the almighty, he/is/she was alone and decided to create a universe full of life that he could love and cherish.

Why don't you write an article or essay around those profound thought you added to this discussion??

Blessings and light

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Jehovah
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jul 9th, 2010 at 8:13pm

Well, my honest opinion of God is that most likely God was completely created by mankind as a calming influence, a simple solution to the great question of our existence. One needs only to read bits and pieces of the bible to see that God represents a father figure for all of mankind.

Therefore, I would state that God is neither but is a creation of mankind's amazing and impressive mental capabilities and imagination.

The God of Abraham, whose name is the tetragramaton:
יהוה‎

YHWH
Yahweh
Jehovah
I AM

One of the most confusing and strange names ever, the God of Abraham has the most "mystical" and hard to understand / translate name.

Of course.... The God of Abraham may not be the first God... (Unless He in fact is and I am wrong.)

The Hindu religion predates the new testament and Jesus birth and death by many years and had several Gods.

Earlier than this it is thought that humans worshiped rocks and other normal natural objects.

The bottom line?

For the true Scientist that demands absolute proof... it just isn't out there.

I am more of a "NEW AGE" thinker... When I think of God, I do not think of an omnipotent father figure that is my maker... I think of a special God in all of us that lives on in some way. I cannot explain it because anything I would speculate would be just that, a speculation and guess.

Gotta die and find out! - Of course, if death is the end of everything you pretty much won't find out anyways technically... This is a big reason why fear of death sets in also. The not knowing is obviously awful.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #5 - Jul 11th, 2010 at 1:44am

Hey Jehovah  Smiley , first time we meet INTERNET via INTERNET

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Griffin

Reply #6 - Jul 11th, 2010 at 3:37pm

recoverer wrote on Jul 9th, 2010 at 12:50pm:
Hello Alan:

I can't say with one hunderd percent certainty, but what makes sense to me is that at first one vast perhaps infinite being existed all by himself (not really a "him").

Eventually this being figured out what much of himself was about, and learned to use the creative aspect of himself to create other beings.

I'm confused.... what does this have to do with aliens?

Tim

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #7 - Jul 11th, 2010 at 4:18pm

"I'm confused...."

This is not the introduction section, but oh well. Hi, nice to meet you confused. Fitting name since you also use Tim.

"what does this have to do with aliens?"

Hidden in the name of this board that..word..is hidden. Not plural though. Pretty much says it all.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #8 - Jul 11th, 2010 at 5:54pm

Tim:

I figure B2 is an alien, because B2 sounds like an alien name, or am I thinking of Star Wars robots?

The names Tim and Alan on the other hand, I guess those could be aliases for aliens.

IP Logged

usetawuz

ALK Member

ne fla
Reply #9 - Jul 13th, 2010 at 10:08pm

To me, God is all...all of us, the air we breathe, the chair I'm sitting on...we are all one and we are God.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #10 - Jul 13th, 2010 at 10:23pm

Tim:

I sent you a PM with my telephone number.

Griffin wrote on Jul 13th, 2010 at 9:37pm:
recoverer wrote on Jul 11th, 2010 at 5:54pm:
Tim:

I figure B2 is an alien, because B2 sounds like an alien name, or am I thinking of Star Wars robots?

The names Tim and Alan on the other hand, I guess those could be aliases for aliens.

Hey Friend,

Please come over anytime. I'm on vacation this week & staying in town.  Friday night would be fun, some musicians coming over &  listeners too... 

If not this month, let's get together the next.

(or anytime you wish)

Your close bro-in-spirit,
                Tim

IP Logged

Volu

Reply #11 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 1:49am

Tom,

"Yeah, I was fooling! My name isn't "Tom" That's my twin's name ( I'm not joking) (my name is Tim)"

Yeah, nice touch, joking around is fun. Smiley

"as musicians, we'd all just join in and play the song. Why? Because that's the fun way! The real musical way! Music doesn't exist in isolation! That's what musicians do. They co-operate to play music together. There ain't no music without co-operation. You can have different viewpoints and still play together."

Music does exist in isolation and it's very real, though in analogy land we're social beings. Jamming with friends have been the most fun time doing music, with different dynamic energies coming together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qRN8HoZtbo

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #12 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 2:21am

usetawuz wrote on Jul 13th, 2010 at 10:08pm:
To me, God is all...all of us, the air we breathe, the chair I'm sitting on...we are all one and we are God.

During my NDE I had the distinct impression that I was God with all his omni-everything, but at the same time I knew I was Alan just a part of God. God being the infinite ocean and me one drop in that great ocean. I retained my unique identity but at the same time I could plug into the infinite mind of god

In the universe there is the Superconsciousness or the cosmic mind that we can access at any time. Why not , we have a sort of cosmic mind down here on earth;namely the WWW the Internet

Weird but true  Cool

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #13 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 12:33pm

Alan said: "During my NDE I had the distinct impression that I was God with all his omni-everything, but at the same time I knew I was Alan just a part of God. God being the infinite ocean and me one drop in that great ocean. I retained my unique identity but at the same time I could plug into the infinite mind of god

In the universe there is the Superconsciousness or the cosmic mind that we can access at any time. Why not , we have a sort of cosmic mind down here on earth;namely the WWW the Internet

Weird but true"

Recoverer responds: "That's a good way to put it. And thank you for the compliment about my post. I was slow to respond to your compliment, because I got abducted by that alien discussion for a while. Perhaps some day I will write an article and add it to my site. 

IP Logged

Volu

Reply #14 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 2:28pm

Superconscioussness that we can access at any time. - I think we have/get access to what we're individually ready for while being here. Even on the web that seems to be the case in the form of info/inspiration that you attract when it's due. People/events pop up into one's life out of the blue just when the time is right, and so forth. Streams of synchronicities. I look forward to this dense part of consciousness not being the main focus though, a memory, what I used to know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEI8raNvG-g

recoverer,

"[..]I got abducted by that alien discussion for a while."

Lol. Good one.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.