Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
Interpreter_Perceiver redo! (Read 99704 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Interpreter_Perceiver redo!
Reply #135 - Sep 12th, 2010 at 12:40am

Seraphis1 wrote on Sep 11th, 2010 at 7:38pm:
9/11/2010 - afternoon session:

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: condition D: AKG disk 1: cut 6: Interpreter/perceiver exercise.

JOOB condition D:

Almost immediately I got into the visualization mode… attempted sensing rather than replicating physical sense mode… then a powerful sound buzzing came in… the area around my head seemed to get sucked into a vacuum and two conical like forms materialized and twisted… I attempted to let it happen… go… go… go… but it all just suddenly stopped….

S.

Hi: The more I think about it the more I think this single event is of major importance going forward. It means my persistence is paying off. I’m wondering if this is a ‘wahunka’ event between my ears instead of in the cerebellum where Moen experienced it. I am really looking forward to the coming days as I go deeper and deep with condition ‘D’ which is effectively triggering wonderful stuff.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #136 - Sep 13th, 2010 at 7:34pm

9/13/2010 - afternoon session:

This was the best session yet!!

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: condition D: AKG disk 1: cut 6: Interpreter/perceiver exercise.

Relaxation phase:

Relaxation comes in easily into f10. Immediately got imaging… saw a canyon, blue sky between high walls…

JOOB condition D:

Whishing sound… I’ve been here before… I am looking out of the pineal gland under the frontal lobes into deep space… a sparkly blue dot of like flashes (this is the oversoul)… my television screen forms… Arabic or Hebrew script forms which I cannot read…

I reach f21 out to the border now edge of the mind it is very black and a edge like nebula like light formation stretches across my field of vision… I heard my guide Sibelius identify himself and he tells me I am at the edge of f21...

My solar plexus chakra constructing some kind of machinery mass… everything is quite platinum looking…

My brain is like in a vise… the fundamental energy body is active… I think I am building a rtz… double… one that will be quite spectacular in capabilities…

I feel the steady persistent work I have done to satisfy all the conditions before moving to the next disk is paying off… but, the diaphramtic breathing skill is perfecting to such an extend I now have build a prana bridge and I actually don’t have to breath at all… this is why the Tibetans and Yogi’s stress diaphragmatic breathing so much it had astral properties…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #137 - Sep 14th, 2010 at 7:09pm

9/14/2010 - afternoon session:

Something is going on with my brain.

Relaxation phase:

Gradual descent into relaxation state… imaging is now coming in in the relaxation phase… lush green garden of some sort… f10...

JOOB condition D:

Seem to want to count to f21... Sibelious is there… I can’t see him… but I am on the edge of the mind but still aware of poc… inside my brain… everything is quite metallic like I am in a space ship… breathing tube forms… but doesn’t remain… I am suddenly aware of the beetles song … here comes the sun… I anticipate the coming or appearance of the oversoul disk but… it doesn’t materialize… now the frontal lobes are active, then the cerebral cortex…. Sphere of metallic lights… appears…. Wants to burst forth…

http://deardesigners.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/moonstruck-sphere-table-lamp.jp...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #138 - Sep 15th, 2010 at 5:52pm

9/15/2010 - afternoon session:

Last two sessions have been duds. I’ve been bored out of my gourd. I think I am becalmed. It is possible that the nervous system can only take so much energy surges… and then it goes dead… regenerating… that is odd…

Then in a exercise I seldom do I get a surprise.

Relaxation phase:

Going into relaxation easily… f10

JOOB condition D:

Dead nothing. Bored. Want to abort. But know that is not a good idea. The way out is the way through as the saying goes. Everything happens for a reason.

[/b]AKG disk 1: cut 6: Interpreter/perceiver exercise.[/b]

This is an exercise I seldom do at the moment… but I decide to do it and exercise my ability to work with the I/P. But, I get kind of an in and out of the consciousness state… my head gets buzzing and I see what I can only describe as Russion iconography… a portrain it is in a gold frame… and bright yellow background… a bald pated monk(??) is kneeing hands in the praying mode in the lower right looking all saintly… a bishop like figure is standing in the left frame with a staff… looking on…

Colors like this:

http://www.bluesurfart.com/bmz_cache/6/61442ceab68d1b1ddf629550a76b437c.image.12...

Subject like this:

http://www.transfigurationofchrist.org/images/church/russian_icons.jpg

Didn’t have presence of mind enough to ask interpreter what it is…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #139 - Sep 16th, 2010 at 11:05am

9/16/2010 - morning session:

If you are serious about the work from the Monroe point of view… this is the definitive site to use as a guide to your daily exercises (many thanks to forkfuls) http://focus-4.es.tl/WELCOME.htm. It explains the focus levels in detail, how to work in them and how the classic obe and phasing differ and why.

Relaxation phase:

Difficult getting into relaxed state… but slowing begin to descend…

JOOB condition D:

Finally make it to f10 well into the JOOB cut… good sound contact… royal blue lights…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #140 - Sep 16th, 2010 at 4:05pm

9/16/2010 - 2nd morning session:

Relaxation phase:

Relaxation still not coming in quickly… didn’t get to f10 until I was in JOOB.

JOOB condition D:

Not much happening… quiet… f10 finally… Brain flash… buzzing sound and pressure in temple area… finally I see a man in beige t-shirt and jeans with a pot belly standing in my doorway… I ask if he is a guide… some non-equivocal answer arrives… I attempt to shift poc into him nothing…

Now that I have read Kepple it is making a kind of sense…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #141 - Sep 17th, 2010 at 11:36am

9/17/2010 - morning session:

This session has taken on a new and different character… again!!  But it is much stronger tho seemingly a step backward… but in light of the Kepple info I think the path will be much more productive. In my new state I am now moving into the I/P cut with more confidence and effectiveness.

Relaxation phase:

Relaxation not coming in the same way it did… I am much  closer to C1 for longer…

JOOB condition D:

Took a while to get to f10... But it was a stronger state than before… the kepple material is very useful for focus level orientation.

AKG disk 1: cut 6: Interpreter/perceiver exercise.

Stayed the course and paying attention… will stick with this until I fulfill the conditions… things are looking up.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #142 - Sep 17th, 2010 at 3:57pm

9/17/2010 - 2nd morning session:

The Kepple documents are amazingly fruitful in their ability to shed light on the focus level and how to recognize them

Relaxation phase:

Relaxation was almost immediate… f10

JOOB condition D:

The session was alive with astral sensations almost immediately got into the purple light pulse (kepple suggests this is f12 phenomena)… got to f21 made contact with my guide… Sibelius… but I don’t clearly see him… got a clear vocal… once… the one thing that has been missing in all my sessions is the sense of separation or ability to walk about the astral… but Kepple says developing the ability to master ‘intent’ is the key to that so I am going to ad the Silly little finger exercise to the mix…

Beginning to respond to this exercise… some volitional difficult around responding to the prompting because I am so deep I have a very slow comprehension/response time and this puts me well behind on the Moen command prompts and my response and overlaping prompts…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #143 - Sep 18th, 2010 at 12:19am

9/17/2010 - Evening session:

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1,5 : JOOB disc set: condition D: AKG disk 1: cut 6: Interpreter/perceiver exercise.

Relaxation phase:

Relaxation coming in smoothly.

Silly Little Finger exercise:

This exercise is designed to get you sensitive to what happens just before the finger moves after the intent command to move is delivered…

JOOB condition D:

Got a major bubble release of the rtz-double… but it snapped back in… I realized I am really clinging to the physical reality… this is why I can exit when I do draconian things like fast and deprive myself of sleep… it loosens the grip on the physical… but I do have a deep psychological freeze factor in leaping into voids… I remember my freezing up when I was supposed to just jump off a cliff into a river below… I just couldn’t make myself do it… I think that mechanism is at work here..

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #144 - Sep 20th, 2010 at 7:45pm

9/20/2010 - afternoon session:

For all intents and purposes tho I did not achieve the classic obe… I did satisfy the conditions of JOOB and made contact with my primary guide Sibelious in F21… and in this session I seemed to have picked up another female guide in a blue gown… this means that I am phasing now rather than obe..iing in the classic sense… through the work of Frank Kepple I have a clear understanding of what he is saying and attempting to teach… I am now going to proceed to finish the AKG Book and disk exercises 

http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=guidebook the rest of the way.

Relaxation phase:

Still using the relaxation cut… but with a new twist… in the gospel according to Kepple… the more you attempt to relax the less likely it is that you will relax because you focus is on the body… let the body take care of itself and allow yourself to shift focus (phase)…

JOOB condition D:

Reached f21 fairly quickly made contact with my primary guide and picked up a new female guide… 

Didn’t do this exercise.

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.