Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Love exercise re_do! (Read 54922 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Love exercise re_do!
Reply #45 - Mar 20th, 2010 at 11:07am

3/20/10 - evening session:

The character and quality of the sessions has dramatically changed… it is as if I am laying in a foundation which is slowing but surely creating an sound underpinning. Unfortunately, I may have to face more of my difficult past… the Nazi figure appears again and I am worried that this may be more than just a potential future retrieval issue and more of my past coming up for review and responsibility taking… I don’t like it, but, there it is… my uncle was an american soldier who was a liberator of the concentration camps and an adamant anti-Nazi. Tho, as a linear potential it is possible… to have had an incarnation in the early part of the Nazi rise to power… but, I now know there is no linear requirement… reincarnation is not necessarily linear nor is it impossible to exist in two or more physical realities at the same time… whatever it is however distasteful… I will have to come face to face with my creations and look at them head-on… ask forgiveness, forgive and move on… I wondered why I was requested to join a retrieval attempt on Adolph Hitler… !!

Session is using only Gathering Love cut:

Going deeper, let go… energy filling my hands… now the Nazi character again… this time in a brown shirt and a black dress cap… in a great court yard… monumental architecture…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #46 - Mar 20th, 2010 at 8:43pm

3/20/10 - afternoon session:

Exciting potential developing... relative the Ark of the Covenant!!

Fundamental energy body shifted… felt the shift very subtly in my cranial area… itching at the tip of my nose favoring the right side… fundamental energy body and the expanded energy body are now active… energy mass in the thumb of my right hand… now a sharp pain in the body of the thumb favoring the left side… this is surely the pituitary body coming alive… now at the same time energy awareness of pressure under the left frontal lobe definitely where the pituitary body should be… an eye developing… in the blackness… now a pipe elbow the pipes coming out going away and down in the front temporal lobe area… this must be some kind of symbolism relative to brain activity… the ventricular system is around this area… and the third and fourth ventrical passages are in this area… something is going on here relative to the awakening of this area to my conscious awareness… right big to again…

The piping symbol:

This is exactly what accompanies the kundalini experience, as the [b]Energy in the solar plexus rises to the brain through your staff (rod) spine.

By the time the Ark was ready to discharge, a massive charge would have built up inside the Temple, as the solar plexus energy touched the pineal gland of the brain, and then opened up the third ventricle or mercy seat.
[/b]

The entire structure and purpose of the Temple was to create and harness massive charges of electricity. Everything about it was designed to enhance and amplify this energy to maximum effect, for reasons that we are, perhaps, only too familiar with.

Something to look forward to…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #47 - Mar 21st, 2010 at 12:41am

Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 20th, 2010 at 11:07am:
3/20/10 - evening session:

Unfortunately, I may have to face more of my difficult past… the Nazi figure appears again and I am worried that this may be more than just a potential future retrieval issue and more of my past coming up for review and responsibility taking… I don’t like it, but, there it is… my uncle was an american soldier who was a liberator of the concentration camps and an adamant anti-Nazi. Tho, as a linear potential it is possible… to have had an incarnation in the early part of the Nazi rise to power… but, I now know there is no linear requirement… reincarnation is not necessarily linear nor is it impossible to exist in two or more physical realities at the same time… whatever it is however distasteful… I will have to come face to face with my creations and look at them head-on… ask forgiveness, forgive and move on… I wondered why I was requested to join a retrieval attempt on Adolph Hitler… !!

Session is using only Gathering Love cut:

Going deeper, let go… energy filling my hands… now the Nazi character again… this time in a brown shirt and a black dress cap… in a great court yard… monumental architecture…

S.

My interpreter... gives the following: It may be enough just to be willing to face the creation and it dissolved... (I haven't encountered it again. I could have been a good German and resented our treatment at Versailles... and Hitler offered to restore our pride... as he got out of hand... could I have been involved in attempting to remove him... by any means... Valkyrie comes to mind... I may not have been all bad...  Smiley

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #48 - Mar 22nd, 2010 at 12:11pm

3/22/10 - morning session:

Potpourri mix… gathering love energy with joob as closer.

The sessions continue to take on a new character… calmer… more of a presence… fundamental body shift… big television black box above and to the right sitting on or suspended in space… blackness surrounding an opaque screen… man on a square box throne… medieval robes… food being served on left side… hot dogs, cabbage rolls… Madeleine Albright… aware of left foot, left hand… coffee being poured from the right… pencil dropping into a space… pressure occipital let go… fundamental body shift… ave maria coming in… sign of the throat chakra kicking in… space walk… sensation of floating… space walk… half in half out of body… o.b.e… hugh lifeboat in the distance… black shape with heads over the sides… silhouetted… against a dark sky… retrieval??  Metal orafice opens aluminum or stainless steel… like a sphincter of some sort… (ventricular activity???)… a sense of floating… I am floating around in the temporal lobe… telephone ringing… body asleep… snoring… america… vibrations… begin in calf and foot… vibrations head to toe…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #49 - Mar 22nd, 2010 at 3:59pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 22nd, 2010 at 12:11pm:
3/22/10 - morning session:

Potpourri mix… gathering love energy with joob as closer.

The sessions continue to take on a new character… calmer… more of a presence…  fundamental body shift… ave maria coming in… sign of the throat chakra kicking in… space walk… sensation of floating… space walk… half in half out of body… o.b.e…   Metal orafice opens aluminum or stainless steel… like a sphincter of some sort… (ventricular activity???)… a sense of floating… I am floating around in the temporal lobe…

S.

This is interesting... I am floating around the temporal lobe... I just realized that this is my p.o.c. I have become aware of my p.o.c... which is 'me'... and I should be able to move me anywhere... interesting...

In one of Bruce Moen's books he is being trained by his indian guide to dive off a mountain top into a lake... the exercise is supposed to get BM to recognize who is moving or diving... a form or a consciousness...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #50 - Mar 29th, 2010 at 12:38pm

3/29/10 - morning session:

Well, now, I haven’t been reporting since 3/23/10... Some interesting things have been happening and I just didn’t know how to deal with them… lots of hemi-sync work… and that has been the difference… I am full circle… since The Day my Universe changed… back in 2007 and my NDE… this morning... On the astral plane I was born again… at about 12:29 am… an astral operation took place in which a ‘demon’ was removed from my lower chakral area… not sure if it was the spleen, naval or root chakra…

http://www.fitzgeraldsrealm.com/shows/Creepers.edit.1.JPG

Something like this picture without the human of course… but… the attending surgeon said now you will be able to love unconditionally again… I was sweating somewhat in the physical… I could feel the wet… but, I was deep in the astral as I was being attended…

This represents the third and last demon which I discovered were there in the TMI - Guideline tank phase of the seminar… this was the first demon…

http://highclassjackass.com/Blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/dominatrix_6hih4qekl...

Looked something like this resided in my heart chakra… this was dissolved at the time but not replaced until recently with an Angel (see pertinent posting)…

It seems my lower nature is gradually being reduced to nothing in a reasonably un-traumatic manner… without a lot of strum und drang…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #51 - Mar 30th, 2010 at 2:03pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 29th, 2010 at 12:38pm:

Something like this picture without the human of course… but… the attending surgeon said now you will be able to love unconditionally again… I was sweating somewhat in the physical… I could feel the wet… but, I was deep in the astral as I was being attended…

It seems my lower nature is gradually being reduced to nothing in a reasonably un-traumatic manner… without a lot of strum und drang…

S.

3/30/10

As I was walking back to my dorm, I felt I was falling into 'Joy"... this all coming so wonderfully gradually... this is what one wants... acclimation to a very high state of consciousness that stays in place because it is connected to the 'Absolute'.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #52 - Mar 31st, 2010 at 6:39pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 30th, 2010 at 2:03pm:

S.

3/30/10

As I was walking back to my dorm, I felt I was falling into 'Joy"... this all coming so wonderfully gradually... this is what one wants... acclimation to a very high state of consciousness that stays in place because it is connected to the 'Absolute'.

S.

3/31/10

While in line at the cafe a news broadcast was describing the story of a tradegty of conflict in which a person dies... compassion wheld up in my heart chakra... unconditional love flowed to the victim and perpetrator alike... this was stronger than anything so far... inch by inch I am arriving at a place to continuous flow and contact and "Yoga" with the Source .... it is never ending at some point... looking forward to being Pure Love itself...

I am grateful for the Divine spirit's Grace...

I am grateful and joyous at the blessings heaped upon me as I continue to allow it Grace to express itself.

Thank you Universe... thank you... thank you .....

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #53 - Apr 1st, 2010 at 4:53pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 31st, 2010 at 6:39pm:
Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 30th, 2010 at 2:03pm:

S.

3/30/10

S.

3/31/10

While in line at the cafe a news broadcast was describing the story of a tradegty of conflict in which a person dies... compassion wheld up in my heart chakra... unconditional love flowed to the victim and perpetrator alike... this was stronger than anything so far... inch by inch I am arriving at a place to continuous flow and contact and "Yoga" with the Source .... it is never ending at some point... looking forward to being Pure Love itself...

I am grateful for the Divine spirit's Grace...

I am grateful and joyous at the blessings heaped upon me as I continue to allow it Grace to express itself.

Thank you Universe... thank you... thank you .....

S.

4/1/10 - I was napping and in the borderland....

I hear:  Hello

I look up say hello... no answer... I open the door look down the corridor... no one there...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #54 - Apr 2nd, 2010 at 1:59am

4/1/10 - afternoon session:

Changing focus:

I've discovered an articulated  mass which seems to reside in the sternal area… now, remember the heart chakra is the central engine of almost everything that happens in the upper realms… I have tentatively identified what I believe to be the gatewaythe heart chakra uses to send energy into enter the physical realm

http://www.elrinajoubert-huebner.online.de/assets/images/carotid_and_aortic_bodi...

The articulating masses may be those vagus nerve entry points (red) into the aortic bodies… now the exciting thing is this… I’ve been contacting the level… ( I have achieved a powerful level of relaxation which is on the verge of the first level of trance… because in one of the sessions in my AKG work… I relaxed specific muscle groups and realized eventually I will be able to relax every muscle group individually in some future time as I continue down this road… this may be the breakthrough area… I’m going to focus on it… because I believe if I breakthrough it… I will get into a the first level of trance state… this is important because I think this is the level that gives one control of The Fundamental Energy bodies mechanism for consciously and controlledly generating The Expanded Energy body… etc…

This is mostly automatic but, it probably is more powerful if you can gain conscious control of the process… this is exciting…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #55 - Apr 2nd, 2010 at 10:57am

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 2nd, 2010 at 1:59am:

Changing focus:

I've discovered an articulated  mass which seems to reside in the sternal area… now, remember the heart chakra is the central engine of almost everything that happens in the upper realms… I have tentatively identified what I believe to be the gatewaythe heart chakra uses to send energy into enter the physical realm

http://www.elrinajoubert-huebner.online.de/assets/images/carotid_and_aortic_bodi...

The articulating masses may be those vagus nerve entry points (red) into the aortic bodies… now the exciting thing is this… I’ve been contacting the level… ( I have achieved a powerful level of relaxation which is on the verge of the first level of trance… because in one of the sessions in my AKG work… I relaxed specific muscle groups and realized eventually I will be able to relax every muscle group individually in some future time as I continue down this road… this may be the breakthrough area… I’m going to focus on it… because I believe if I breakthrough it… I will get into a the first level of trance state… this is important because I think this is the level that gives one control of The Fundamental Energy bodies mechanism for consciously and controlledly generating The Expanded Energy body… etc…

This is mostly automatic but, it probably is more powerful if you can gain conscious control of the process… this is exciting…

S.

Something I left out and I don't know why... everytime I touch this thing is scares me... and I only get one pass in each session... I seem to think I will not be able to come back if I go through it... Die?? Not sure... but, I am going to work to get through this barrier.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #56 - Apr 2nd, 2010 at 4:46pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 2nd, 2010 at 10:57am:
Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 2nd, 2010 at 1:59am:

Changing focus:

S.

Something I left out and I don't know why... everytime I touch this thing is scares me... and I only get one pass in each session... I seem to think I will not be able to come back if I go through it... Die?? Not sure... but, I am going to work to get through this barrier.

S.

4/2/10 Morning session:

I’ve decided to attempt to get through to the next trance level… and in this morning’s exercise I realize that I am afraid I am going to or I am having a heart attack… and this is silly, dying would be a wonderful thing to happen… to get free of the physical plane forever….

Disc 1 cut 1 with tmi auxiliary follow up:

??? Complexioned woman looking… bright… looking toward my right shoulder… Little orphan annie looking character looking … bold thought mass entered… letting go… encountering the heart  mass… pirate kidnapping… underage victims… naval sea captain… mass… unable to articulate it… The Raven… 3d black space… with purple swirls… lots of depth perception… nebulous… nerve spasm… lower ear… line of pain on left forearm… extends to thumb well… extends upward to left frontal lobe… ringing in left ear… tension across the chest… horizontal line like a tube… ½ “ thick… like a metal bar… pinkish…transparent butterfly wings…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #57 - Apr 9th, 2010 at 12:57am

Seraphis1 wrote on Feb 22nd, 2010 at 10:55pm:
2/22/10 - morning session:

… but, I find it odd that two days running I felt great love for people at Walmart when I was shopping… it surprised me… I took it in stride… today I felt a great soaring of my heart when I heard a particularly moving melodie… but, it isn’t necessarily happening in session… and that is puzzling tho one takes what one gets in this work…

S.

4/8/10 -

While walking through the local VA hospital I saw what most people would regard as a deformed woman in a wheelchair... I felt a great compassion wheld up within me and I saw a beautiful woman as God created her... Gods creations can only be beautiful... this time I was not surprised I let the feelings and the unconditional love flow and run its course.

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.