Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Love exercise re_do! (Read 54918 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Love exercise re_do!
Reply #30 - Mar 13th, 2010 at 10:40pm

Acupuncture lines  Shocked

Bravo, Seraphis!

Thanks -- That is good to know!  I think you are doing some ground-breaking research here!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #31 - Mar 14th, 2010 at 2:09am

Acupunture points:

In these sessions I reported nose lobe itches during sessions. Here is an acupuncture chart showing the points on the nose exactly where I reported the itch:

http://www.medicalacupuncture.org/assets/images/v15n2_JOH_art.gif

Note also I reported on energy streams on the clavical, study the chart and you will see those meridian lines run exactly in those areas. Now, what they mean relative to energy work in AKG is not something I have the ability at present to explain... but, if there are any acuputurist on the board they might be able to work up some kind of theory. But, bear in mind I am working on the heart chakra... so how they relate to the etheric system may be something entirely different... since the heart chakra is in the etheric body and I suspect they communicate with the physical body through the great nerve ganglion in there respective areas... this is a big subject... but I have laid done a body of session they could be useful in tying the two systems together at some point by myself or someone more capable..

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #32 - Mar 14th, 2010 at 2:42am

aortic bodies:

I've always wondered how the etheric body's chakras communicated with the physical body... I suspect it is done through the aortic bodies in the case of the physical heart and the heart chakra...

http://www.elrinajoubert-huebner.online.de/assets/images/carotid_and_aortic_bodi...

note how the vagus nerve attaches to the aortic body... if the etheric body has a counter part (which it must have) then it communicates thru this system.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #33 - Mar 15th, 2010 at 2:24pm

3/15/10 – Morning session:

Continuing with the potpourri… burning question mix… there is a change in the way the energy is being experienced… very subtle at first didn’t realize it… yesterdays session had the first change with the gauze like layer of energy over the left pectoral muscle… instead of the energy streams…

Open plain… Jonathan brice as Saul… looking at me from the left… (watched David movie last night probably residual visual imprints)… purple… eye yellow robe medieval man on horse back… (still visual residuals)… heart chakra engaging… fundamental energy body shifted… (see Robert Bruce’s astraldynamics… the four stages of the energy body)… energy flow… left… energy streams left shoulder… face… eyes crossing looking at brow point… (this is a good sign… when the eyes cross on their own to look at the brow point… this means third eye engaging)… man in ornate robe facing me… slightly right… Russian/greek orthodox attire… (still residual visuals???)… nerve jolt in stream… Achilles tendon left side… (going deeper…) energy streaming between left side neck and clavical… energy streams energizing right thumb… inside… women walking on a desert toward me… blue robes…  body energizing… looking through the third eye… seeing through a oblong horizontal opening … like a tank turret… light on the otherside… looking up at round chin of woman… attractive… energy streaming along left shoulder… throat dry… reds blues, brunette… the central channel energized(in the etheric body anatomy – Robert Bruce – there is a central channel in front of the shushuma, running from just above the genitals up to the base of the brain roughly ending at the temporal lobes… it is about ¾ in in circumference… ) this is the first time I have felt it… energy is more pronounce here… saw the angel… the angel is in the center of the heart chakra… my heart chakra now in full bloom???

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #34 - Mar 15th, 2010 at 2:28pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 13th, 2010 at 10:35pm:
3/13/10 - 

Then it happened suddenly a demonic face appeared it was grayish with the eye on my right deep pink…

[something like this http://www.zbrushcentral.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38842 but with the eye facing my left a deep pink/red… translucent face… menacing…]

a great shock wave of energy radiated outward up to the top of my head to my toes… I immediately thought to send it love from the heart chakra… it faded… as it was fading I stayed in session for a few minutes to calm down, then, ended the session…

I intuit this entity bars my way into the depths of the heart chakra… I want to dissolve it…

S.

Got this wrong... the demon is in the solar plexus chakra... this chakra is responsible for the computations what create the world we live in and think is real... recognizing this is important. A step toward spiritual freedom for the physical world.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #35 - Mar 16th, 2010 at 3:36pm

3/16/10 - morning session:

This book is clearly a project... it lends itself to a long process of personal inner development if you can understand your personal needs.. the Greeks said it best.... KNOW THY SELF!

Potpourri of exercises:

Seems to be a big change no itching in this mornings session…

Burning question exercise in my potpourri.

Deep purple light in front of me under the nose area… Nazi officer… black epaulets on collar, gray uniform… is this a retrieval potential… seeing a schematic for some kind of engine… beans(?) bundled on my right… mashing potatoes with a fork… greens purples… pulse… fabulous night sky silhouette, sky dark blue… black tree line against it… solar plexus chakra (??) energy filling the palms of my hands and feet… frame door… banner silver… solar plexus chakra…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #36 - Mar 16th, 2010 at 10:10pm

3/16/10 - afternoon session:

Potpourri of exercises:

False alarm… itching is back but with more intensity… but there is a sea change in the heart chakra activation… it is clearly now gaining in strength… this chakra MUST be developing in its formation… not sure what it is supposed to be like if it ever really opened… I think most of the extant literature is probably corrupted…

Heart chakra activation… purple light… very deep purple… left kneecap area feels lighter than the right kneecap… could be feeling the astral body at this point separating and my consciousness is aware and residing in it… throbbing pulse starting at the third thoracic vertebra left side… radiates up the side of the neck to the cerebral cortex… the river of energy flows upward… can not tell whether in is in both the central channel and the shusummna… it is just one amorphous mass of energy moving… more heart chakra activity… it is originating under the sternum roughly on the left side… gauze like energy sheath in the right thigh area above the kneecap… energy streaming right heel on the left side… itching on the left nostril lobe… very pronounced… and extends to the cheek area… see a man from the rear… bare back… broad shoulders… thin blue aura around a kind of protoplasmic body grayish blue… has thrown a spear (?)… heart chakra covering a larger area… female face with a sharp straight nose very attractive… on the right looking toward my left shoulder… lower center visual play… occipital pressure against pillow… very pronounced itch left nostril lobe… (won’t scratch)… fundamental body movement (Robert Bruce describes the fundamental body as the soul which never leaves the body… the astral body is generated from the fundamental body… this is why no other entity can possess your body when you travel… only a virtual body is traveling… this fundamental body can move around in the physical body…)… Howard Stern like face appears… with that kinky curly full head of hair that is down around his shoulders… spots on the nose, right side… gauze like energy around the feet… bridge landscape garden… television screen formed…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #37 - Mar 16th, 2010 at 11:44pm

3/16/10 - evening session:

Potpourri of exercises:

What a powerful wonderful session. I experienced Love… radiating from my heart chakra out through my fingers and toes… and filled my brain with tingling energy soft and vibrant… as I write there flashes of tiny lights… tears run down my eyes…

I got to the feeling love exercise and I recently got the Petula Clark version of ‘what I did for love’   and it made my heart soar… and in the session when prompted I got it….

Kiss today goodbye,
The sweetness and the sorrow.
Wish me luck, the same to you.
But I can't regret
What I did for love, what I did for love.

Look my eyes are dry.
The gift was mine to borrow.
It's as if I always knew,
And I won't forget what I did for love,
What I did for love.

Gone,
Love is never gone.
As we travel on,
Love's what we'll remember.

Kiss today goodbye,
And point me t'ward tomorrow.
I did what we had to do.
Won't forget, can't regret
What I did for
Love

Love is never gone
As we travel one
Love's what we'll remember
Kiss today goodbye.

And point me t'ward tomorrow.

Point me t'ward tomorrow
I did what we had to do.
Won't forget, can't regret
What I did for love.
What I did for love.

What I did for love

S.

Smiley

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #38 - Mar 17th, 2010 at 12:36pm

Well, I am at now at one of those places where I am not sure what to do…

Yesterday evenings intense session… seemed like an opening in the door so walk thru… this morning I was confused about whether to continue with the love exercises or having achieved a fabulous result… use that as a place to stop and regroup… I start on this road because I was having problems with the Interpreter/Preceiver functions…

So the question is now go back to the I/P exercises and take it to some obvious plateau, come back to finish the two remaining exercises in the Love series.

Oh well… my decision at this moment is to stand down and get grounded… hug some trees, etc..

Any suggestions…

S.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #39 - Mar 17th, 2010 at 1:13pm

Since you ask!

IMPO, Stop/Regroup/ground yourself for a while, take a walk by the ocean/lake/forest take your shoes off and feel mother earth if possible to walk bare foot...feel it/absorb it etc. Or any other than you do to ground yourself,and then go back finish the 2 remaining exercises in love series.

The I/Perceiver will always be there to go back to, it's a never ending story with those 2.
PUL

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #40 - Mar 17th, 2010 at 6:22pm

Romain wrote on Mar 17th, 2010 at 1:13pm:
Since you ask!

IMPO, Stop/Regroup/ground yourself for a while, take a walk by the ocean/lake/forest take your shoes off and feel mother earth if possible to walk bare foot...feel it/absorb it etc. Or any other than you do to ground yourself,and then go back finish the 2 remaining exercises in love series.

The I/Perceiver will always be there to go back to, it's a never ending story with those 2.
PUL

Hi Romain: Thanks for the input... that makes sense... I have a tendency to vere off of a success... not sure why some deep ego problem... this makes sense as follow thru... just like golf...  Smiley. The follow thru is important...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #41 - Mar 17th, 2010 at 6:25pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 17th, 2010 at 6:22pm:
[quote author=75484A464E49270 link=1266360967/39#39 date=1268846014]

Hi Romain: Thanks for the input... that makes sense... I have a tendency to vere off of a success... not sure why some deep ego problem... this makes sense as follow thru... just like golf...  Smiley. The follow thru is important...

S.

Hi Romain: Had a realization just as I posted... the deep seated ego barrier is... I have always abused power in the past... and I don't trust myself with it... but, that is connected to very ancient incarnations and belief systems... I need to dismantle them going forward.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #42 - Mar 18th, 2010 at 7:16pm

3/18/10 - afternoon session: (date error- just corrected it.)

Still using a version of the potpourri… burning question in the mix… dropped the JOOB disc because of the intensity of the Gathering Love energy exercise.

Unusual strength in the heart area… itch in lower neck left side… it scribes an inch long stitch… definitely a meridian effect… heart chakra running very nicely purring like an engine… looking down a winding lane in a very green garden area… path through trees and scrubs… very pronounce itch alone the right nose bridge… energy stream under left side of the left thigh… more meridian lines lighting up… occipital pressure against the pillow… (ascribe this to body asleep and head is quite heavy to the awareness poc…) itch left nostril lobe… interesting resting answer to my burning question… (do it with love… without egoic personal gain motive… just love of horses and the game for the games sake)… conversation with the gate keeper (deleted)… very pronounce itch in the right nostril lobe more itching along the right nostril bridge… seem to be a relationship between the right side of my nose and my heart area the nose feels like it is above the heart area which it is not anatomically… reflexology suggest that all extremities have nerve endings that tie back to organ structures… have not seen a reflexology map of the nose… muscle relaxation pronounced under the left shoulder… wow!!! Impression of a Star of David laying flat (highlight of the session)… [ http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.stainedglassmagic.com/stained_... ] his  the star lines are a pulsing bluish…purple… it actually is a wheel…it is not rotating… energy flowing in from the spocks to the center… kind of disc formation receiving the energy… can’t feel or see where it is going… is it going anywhere??? Lots of ‘what I did for love’… visual of me holding tippy my dog… see myself leaning over my mother (I was her caregiver) saying…. I love you… she replied… I know you do…

[I guess energy was gathering at the center of my heart… just as the exercise asks to accomplish… but, there was no big feeling of spiritual ecstasy or energy sensations like the big session of a couple of days ago… think I need to keep doing this exercise until something momentous happens… this was interesting but not sensational.  Am I being ridiculous readers, egotistical or wanting more than there is to have??? What do you think… feedback desired!!!]
S.

« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2010 at 3:17pm by Seraphis1 »  

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #43 - Mar 19th, 2010 at 3:16pm

3/19/10

This is interesting... I am not doing the heart sessions for a while awaiting developements... not sure how to proceed... but... I laid down for a catnap and my heart chakra started to heat up... there is a kind of burning sensation in my lower sternum... this is very interesting... I may be able to proceed now that I have a kind of sign...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #44 - Mar 19th, 2010 at 8:51pm

3/19/10 - afternoon session:

When I got spontaneous heart chakra action from just a catnap… I realized my heart chakra is unfolding on its own… I need to stay with the exercises until some significant conclusion is reached… this is a significant opportunity…

Left frontal lobe throbbing… oh, oh,… some energy wants to pull me somewhere… need to let go and go with the flow… looking up at a face over me… up the faces nostrils… solar plexus chakra activating… heart chakra really strongly coming in… picking up a… animated vision… (??)… want to allow the heart chakra to energize take off… klingon type face look toward my right shoulder… energy in the left foot sympathetic reaction… to energy in left kneecap… hands filling with energy… lots of attention surrounding my heart area… Roman or Greek fighting galleon coming toward me… (potential retrieval???)… heart chakra really energizing… green… emerald green around me mosiac glass… energy surge…

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.