Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rosie McKnight died (Read 8346 times)
J.K.Chris

Poland
Rosie McKnight died
Feb 13th, 2010 at 8:01pm

I don't know where to put this post, so I'm doing it here.

For those who don't know, Rosie McKnight was one of the (famous) Explorers who worked with Bob Monroe (she was named ROMC). The Explorer Program resulted in wonderful things, that you may know from TMI. Programs, Ideas, Directions, and so on. Some of these explorer sessions (inclidung the well recognized "Patrick Event") are available for free download at The Monroe Institute website. Rosie also wrote two books, which one of them - is about her experiences in Bob's  Lab. "Cosmic Journeys". This extraordinary work could be called a fourth chapter of Bob's trilogy, because it shows many things "from the kitchen". It gives a better perspective and understanding of the experience of Bob Monroe, of his path, development and philosophy of TMI.

I did not met Rosie in person, but I had the privilege to translate her Cosmic Journeys into my language (and the book was published in Poland in 2008). Because it was my first translation, it took me a long time, almost a year of discovering the "language versus experience" nuances. But this work made, that Rosie became a part of my family.

I was informed that Rosie McKnight died two days ago. I thought, that those of you who know her work - would like to know.

Peaceful Journey Rosie...

http://PlanetaZiemia.net - Happy Bobbles - Meet the Friend (and Conscious Sound)
http://conscious-sound.bandcamp.com - best music for extraordinary inner experiences
IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Re: Rosie McKnight died
Reply #1 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 3:01pm

I love you Rosalind. Happy trails.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Feb 15th, 2010 at 10:47am

Thank you for letting us know.

I wasn't fortunate enough to have met her but her involvement and the love others had for her was very inspiring.

Bets
« Last Edit: Feb 16th, 2010 at 9:10am by betson »  

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #3 - Feb 15th, 2010 at 7:04pm

Thank you for letting us know of her passing.
She was such a wonderful person with a great sense of humor, also sign both of her books when i met her a Guideline, ill keep fond memories of her in my heart
Safe sailing Rosie.

R.

IP Logged

Rebecca

USA
Reply #4 - Feb 15th, 2010 at 10:41pm

I truly enjoyed her books!

Welcome home Rosie...

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Feb 21st, 2010 at 4:10am

Rebecca wrote on Feb 15th, 2010 at 10:41pm:
I truly enjoyed her books!

Welcome home Rosie...

I really enjoyed Rosies' books.  I didn't know her very well, but from what i do know she seems like a really cool person. 

Some years back, after having read her first book and seeing an email address given, i decided to email her about some info given in the book.  She was open, kind, and friendly enough to dialogue a bit with me about some topics related to her book and nonphysicality.   

We found out that we had the same b-day.   So awhile later, around our b-day i decide to ask her if she would like to have a mutual b-day lunch with my wife, her, and i. 

Having done her chart, and comparing it to my wife's i saw a lot of strong inter aspects, and so was curious about their reaction to each other, as both the charts, and my feelings were telling me that there was a rather strong connection between them. 

Long story short, she agreed and we all met up for lunch, had some nice and interesting conversations, and she did confirm that she felt a strong connection to my wife. 
We eventually all met up again for lunch, and we would sporadically talk via email.  We lost touch for awhile as we were both busy with new jobs, life, etc.

Anways, I think the above speaks to her openness, groundedness, kindness, and friendliness to converse and even meet up with someone she didn't know well. 
In person she was definitely one of those somewhat rare, more radiant kind of people, with both intense and yet kind and compassionate eyes.  She also seemed younger than her years.

In any case, i'm quite happy for her, though her physical presence and light will be missed.  She felt like an old friend even though we didn't know each other that well in this life.

I also wonder if her recent transition had something to do with me having had a dream with Mr. Moen in it about a week or so ago.
I had the dream before i knew about Rosie's transition (i just found out about that last night).  In the dream Mr. Moen seemed unusually serious or grave (maybe even a bit sad?), and after observing him a bit (we were at the same party), he gave me a message, which doesn't relate to Rosie, but i wonder if his manner related to this. 

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #6 - Feb 22nd, 2010 at 2:46pm

One of Rosalinds loves was her many cats and some dogs who wandered into her life. She loves them all. Her door was never shut to her little furry friends. I am hopeful that her legacy of love to her four footed (sometime three) friends will continue. Sales from her books went towards their upkeep.
She also had hundred of tapes from her explorer days. I believe they were to be returned to TMI when she passed. Hopefully they wont go into storage and instead will get the proper review they deserve. I would bet that there is more than just one more books worth in there. Time will tell.

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #7 - Mar 30th, 2010 at 12:46pm

Thank you ....
HUgs Nanner

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #8 - Jun 21st, 2010 at 10:35am

When I received the notice of Rosie's death, I was overjoyed that she made her transition. When meditating later in the day, I saw Rosie's board of counselors and her radient lady all stand up from the board table as she stood before them. The all applauded her, and Rosie beamed. She was now her own Radient Lady. 

I started emailing Rosie after reading her two books.  I sent her a little money, once, for all her pets and I croched her an angel afghan and mailed it to her.  When I went to Guidelines and finally met her, I was very moved by her warmth, her loving connection with all who where present and how very grounded she was when speaking. She was so humorous!  When I saw her in my meditation, she was once again a youthful, healthy, wholesome and radient being.

I will miss her, as I do Laurie Monroe and will think about both Rosie and Laurie with greatfulness in my heart and soul for their brief appearance in my life.
Peace to all --- Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.