Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Afterlife Exploration Techniques (Read 2912 times)
Good Vibrations

ALK Member

Orange, California
Afterlife Exploration Techniques
Dec 17th, 2009 at 12:19am

For the last 30 years I have been having the “classic” Robert Monroe type OOBE where just before falling asleep I feel vibrations throughout my body and experience the sensation of leaving my body. I would always be totally blind and could see nothing until about 10 years ago when I learned to “will” myself to see.

Just two months ago after talking to a psychic on the phone, my OOBEs have increased dramatically to where I have them spontaneously or on demand just about every day. I have full vision and can will myself to go any direction I want, but I rarely see my immediate physical surroundings like my bedroom or house, etc. I usually find myself in some kind of wonderland or funhouse with inhabitants. I’m doing this while sober by the way.

I want to learn to explore the afterlife, but I usually get pulled back into my body within 2 minutes. As soon as I think about my body lying in bed asleep, I get pulled back immediately into my body. Sometimes after this happens, I still feel the vibrations and can lift out again only to get sucked back a couple minutes later.

I’m basically just muddling my way around and not getting any quality time to explore. I haven’t yet been able to communicate with another non-physical entity though I can see other people occasionally. I am very interested in learning the “phasing” technique that Bruce teaches and have his Afterlife Exploration Guidebook.

Does anyone know if I would be better able to control my afterlife exploration using this method rather than the classic OOBE? I have been practicing using the Afterlife Exploration Guidebook, but really have no idea what Focus Level (if any) I am in. I get to a certain point where I can block all random incoming thoughts, worries and mindless chatter out and just focus on an area of consciousness where I see a multitude of visual imagery. Sometimes its random colors, cartoon animation, scenery, people, characters, and all kinds of things. I try to feel motion like I am moving. I don’t know if that is something you are supposed to do.

Some of what I see, I feel I am controlling and some of it seems to appear on its own. Every so often, I dip just a bit “deeper” into trance and can hear nonsensical words. I have to be deeper into relaxation before I begin hearing things. I never get to the point where I feel I am having a classic OOBE and can float around and move in any direction.

Does anyone know if this is normal for a beginner? Am I going in the right direction, but just haven’t tuned in to the right Focus Level? Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Dave

IP Logged

Skyrider

Don't believe everything
you think.

North Dakota
Re: Afterlife Exploration Techniques
Reply #1 - Apr 8th, 2011 at 12:35am

Hello Dave.

I am new to this board  also to astral travel in general. After reading your post I thought that maybe I could help answer your question. It sounds to me like you are on the right track. Maybe you should try one of the CDs that help promote out of body experiences. That's the best advice I can think of.

Good luck!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.