Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
soul friendship (Read 9421 times)
JustineS

soul friendship
Nov 16th, 2008 at 1:39am

It has been stated by some that we must let go of everything, including all individuals in our lives. But I ask--- if we are individual souls who live forever, and our beloved ones are individual souls who live forever, why could we not choose to be with them at least most of the time?

Also, the Spiritist website says that really evolved spirits are always serious. Do you think really evolved spirits would still want to laugh, party, and have fun in addition to doing the good work?

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: soul friendship
Reply #1 - Nov 16th, 2008 at 12:11pm

There is a way of letting go with love that does not really feel like letting go. When one door closes, as they say, another opens.

In my experience, the spirit world encompasses a myriad of expressions, including the silliest and the most ridiculous.

Smiley

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #2 - Nov 17th, 2008 at 12:57pm

I think its only someones opinion of what could happen once you die. I, along with many other think otherwise. That in fact you do carry on with some relationships after leaving this incarnation. Sometime you come back and shair other lives with the same souls. I don,t think that you should believe all that you read on a web site, but make an effort to decide for yourself. I believe that spirits can have a sense of humor.
Joe

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #3 - Nov 17th, 2008 at 5:20pm

Going by my experience, light beings have a sense of humor.

IP Logged

vagabound
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 24th, 2009 at 2:39pm

always serious and no parties; sounds like me, or my husband, the Grinch. So much to "evolved".

I've had to let go of a lot of people that I love. I'm looking forward to seeing them again back home.
Ending a friendship against your and your friend's will is gonna make you and your friend miserable. Now I do believe that a lot of enlightenment comes out of misery, but most of it rides along the line of "man, was that stupid". We all need friends; here, there and whereever else we may go.

But then again, people who call themselves spiritual teachers usually exaggerate. So in the end it may only mean: be independent and do not hold on to others out of desperation.

well, that's my guess anyway,
take care and have fun

IP Logged

Anthony Scott

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 2:11am

There are many people who are searching for the answer.A person who came in the world has to leave the world one day or the other but trust me on this that our souls stay here only.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #6 - Nov 4th, 2011 at 5:53am

Nahh, but Welcome anyway Smiley

There may be some energy residue from each life that stays on Earth but the cohesive unit generally called the soul doesn't stick around down here. It's anxious to move on to new experience and old friends who are also free of this one planet's conditions.

Why should we trust you on that --where did you get such an idea?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #7 - Feb 24th, 2012 at 5:29pm

Welcome to the Board..
I am definately in with Bets on that note.

This is not a "Sh** happens and then you die" type of scenerio which we are experiencing here.

Enjoy the spark of advancement  Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.