Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
The Thinning of Belief System Territories (Read 27183 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: The Thinning of Belief System Territories
Reply #45 - May 17th, 2008 at 9:01pm

thanks Spooky, that helped. as I recall an experience where I died and then joined this very board, it was an elevator that took me to level 5, called the love level, or heart path. later, I ascertain it was the same as focus 27 would be.
I went up to level 6th, there it was very calm beings, not as many as on level 5 or focus 27. they seemed very intelligent but not emotional in the least. they asked me did I want to work there with them. i said no, my friends that I knew were on level 5 and we had much work to do.

maybe level 6 was focus 33 I briefly tapped into. there was a level 7. I didn't go since I felt I needed to get back to focus 27 or level 5.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #46 - May 17th, 2008 at 9:09pm

Hi guys,/ spooky,

Spooky said

Quote:
They all share that there is not a kind of humanlike organized system as in F22-F27. I'venever ever met another human there, with two exceptions: Once a humanlike guy brought me to a place where I could watch color swirls around the earth (maybe the gathering), and then there are humanlike entities which I think are a part of my higher self, "disk members

I said in previous post
The answer to your as to the BSTs poulations, it is increasing due to the population growth on planet earth, resulting in more and more persons dying and thus needing help. This is just logical, but applies to our earth alone and could be very different in other worlds in our physical universe

This what I meant, do we concur or am I missing something?

And by the way in this area of I think I must be the ultimate novice, I hope it is not showing too much as I still have much to learn

alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #47 - May 17th, 2008 at 9:22pm

Hi Alan,
that the number of BST inhabitants would increase simultaneously with the earth population increase may seem likely, but is not necessarily so. For example, it could as well be that more and more spirits go directly to F27 after ending their physical life, bypassing the BSTs, or at least that the duration of their habitation in the BSTs would be shorter before they would move on.

The other thing, that I have not met "real" humans beyond F27 can have various reasons. Maybe it's just my perception, or so many human attributes are dropped before taking residence beyond F27 that those spirits cannot easily be recognized as ex-humans, which would be likely when those regions actually are that way different as I have perceived them. Of course, how other, non-human physical or non-physical worlds are structured, I can't tell.

Alysia: That's interesting that you had a similar impression of that level. The elevator method seems to be good, I heard it's used by others, too.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #48 - May 17th, 2008 at 9:43pm

Spooky and Alysia

Spooky said

Quote:
Alysia: That's interesting that you had a similar impression of that level. The elevator method seems to be good, I heard it's used by others, too. 

Now I remember being on possibly this elevator rushing upward at great speed even going frightenly right through the percieved roof at a time and beneath the perceived floor at others.

I thought it came from a fear of falling etc, but thinking about it going through the roof contadicts this. When this happened I had no idea what to do but sit and watch the levels rush at geat speed up or down. And to top it all I have no fear of hights or falling in the awake state.

alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #49 - May 18th, 2008 at 2:25pm

that the number of BST inhabitants would increase simultaneously with the earth population increase may seem likely, but is not necessarily so. For example, it could as well be that more and more spirits go directly to F27 after ending their physical life, bypassing the BSTs, or at least that the duration of their habitation in the BSTs would be shorter before they would move on.
_____

this is logical and my feeling is most of us are evolved enough to go directly to focus 27 upon transition, which is what I've said all along, not everyone is getting stuck in a hollow heaven or BST. there are hollow heavens Alan, which is another BST. thats where people get stuck when they only believe their religion is the only "right" religion, but they continue to evolve in the hollow heavens as well. if we consider that in focus 27 we have hospitals for those that believe they still suffer a disease, then that also is a type of belief, or illusion right there in focus 27 existing.
however, the rehab joints and hospitals for focus 27 inhabitants, the workers there can work with these who still think they are sick much easier I assume, than the hardcore religious dogma BSTs. just assuming thats so, because it's easier to "see" yourself well than it is to drop an entire belief system one identifies with as intrinsically to sustain their being. it's like an addiction in any case. sort of like one might see holy rollers rolling on the floor, it's a high they get addicted to.
also in focus 27 there are trainers who teach people to fly; they still think because of gravity they can't fly. there is no gravity law in focus 27, but still people have to be taught.

every thing appears just as solid as you want it to. I touched Cami, the girl I retrieved, she was solid. maybe this is so because the mind creates this solidity feature; it's just another dimension with different rules, more fluid, sort of it's your mind that creates the housing, the solidity, the eating and drinking is optional but is still enjoyed as a normal activity, and societies  are the same as here. there's even a BST still using money as an exchange system.
thats a BST for sure. almost everything is a belief system made real by us until we reach the highest levels or other life systems, which I can't say I have, except to imagine, and then my imagination has limits too.
______
Spooky said:
The other thing, that I have not met "real" humans beyond F27 can have various reasons. Maybe it's just my perception, or so many human attributes are dropped before taking residence beyond F27 that those spirits cannot easily be recognized as ex-humans
______
the beings on the 6th level referred to above, I too wondered for a moment of their human status as the lack of emotion, lending a quiet controlled vibration to the level was peculiar at the time to me, then I seemed to get the data that they had graduated ELS. We seem to be a unique planet with our emotions and a lot of aliens are intrigued with our ability to love.
apparently, they are left brained primarily, some of the aliens. Monroe says we are a planet that produces Loosh. A harvest crop of love energy. If all is energy it makes strange but true logic that we grow by expressing love.
______

_____
same here, there are some universal symbols we have in common.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #50 - May 18th, 2008 at 2:40pm

Alan said:

Now I remember being on possibly this elevator rushing upward at great speed even going frightenly right through the percieved roof at a time and beneath the perceived floor at others.

I thought it came from a fear of falling etc, but thinking about it going through the roof contadicts this. When this happened I had no idea what to do but sit and watch the levels rush at geat speed up or down. And to top it all I have no fear of hights or falling in the awake state.

alan

[/color] [/quote]

The great speed you experienced also sounds like a roller coaster ride Alan. Sometimes a lucid dreamer is dreaming of falling. In this case I would suggest it is the astral body returning to the flesh body which produces this falling sensation. Frequently the dreamer awakens as if jarred awake.
The brain does not understand that the spirit can travel away from it, so it produces in some cases the sensations of returning as images.

apart from mystical travels which leads to other focus levels. when u went through the roof, I think your inner nature was seeking God's face at a frightening rate of speed.
I'm just going off from what you've shared with us about your search for truth.

the energy body which we travel in can move at various speeds through orthic space. it can move faster than the speed of light, or saunter along gracefully at leisure..it just depends on the individual and what level they most often live at when they are physical in C1.

I like to call this energy body as the mind's awareness expansion principle. with form. also I like to call it that we build presence out there, when we build presence here. we become present everywhere, as in Bruce's sharing with us, there were a half dozen of himself, one for each person he was helping out in his classrooms. that is like presence.
you've been flying pretty high Alan!

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #51 - May 18th, 2008 at 2:58pm

Alysia,

I copied the focus level for a newbie like me in this area of expertise, thank you.

The elevator I mentioned in a previous post on this thread, often stopped with people getting in or out of the elevator at different floor levels??

Regards the focus levels you gave, my question why do they start at ten and stop at I think +47. why dont these levels continue to go up and up, all the way up to and beyond...............................+ 10 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000?

Surely given the unimaginable vastness of the physical universe, countless afterlife dimension and realms of existence unknown to us mere more humans there must be levels going up into infinity and others descending down into realms of minus numbers - 12 .....................- 10 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

Forgive me I know my ignorance is showing but to my puny mind this seems logical. Existence must be blazing with activity in an unimaginable way to reach the ultimate goal of all sentient life, or indeed all live forms, to finally merge is the colossal union of Source and Godhead, OH!! ohm!! gosh!! gosh!! My .....................head   hurts.

zillions of zillions of zillions are neceassary to help "stuck beings from in all these realms of existence" and mankind must only make up a minute few of these countless entities

Your humble student alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #52 - May 18th, 2008 at 3:40pm

Alan, u are filling me with mirth today...one thing about you is you fly so high and crash so hard in your energy body..just seems like you are learning too much too fast spiritually speaking.

the focus levels just a general guideline for the masses, I imagine there may be so many intersecting points of awareness that it could be imagined as a tremendous grid or matrix out there with no boundaries as we can imagine..who puts a limit on infinity?
the main thing is to feel like we are free. you feel the freedom, you don't have to worry about numbering the freedom levels.  Smiley

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #53 - May 18th, 2008 at 5:33pm

Alysia,

Quote:
Alan, u are filling me with mirth today...one thing about you is you fly so high and crash so hard in your energy body..just seems like you are learning too much too fast spiritually speaking

Maybe going high and  crashing hard has something to do with my struggle with the bi-polar disorder. I dont, however, want us to go into the cause of my illness as it has been under excellent control for many years now. Just a thought and thanks for your comment

alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #54 - May 19th, 2008 at 1:00am

well I don't see you with a label on you such as bi polar Alan. I see you as adventurous explorer and some of us like to fly high and don't mind crashing if it's for a good cause.
I think you are over that diagnosis, matter of fact I claim for you complete health in every way in my vision. I am a healer by nature.
love to you, alysia

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #55 - May 19th, 2008 at 8:11am

Alysia,

Quote:
I think you are over that diagnosis, matter of fact I claim for you complete health in every way in my vision. I am a healer by nature.
love to you, alysia

Thank you Alysia I just want to be honest on the forum and you are correct as I have been well and under control for many years now, only having some very very small episodes that dont effect my life or that of others . I perceived long ago on joining the forum that you had great healing vibrations and could heal when you wanted to and felt compassion

alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #56 - May 19th, 2008 at 3:22pm

thank you Alan for reading me correctly, I can see now, I am just like you. we are building a new world.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.