Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
The Thinning of Belief System Territories (Read 27477 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: The Thinning of Belief System Territories
Reply #15 - May 15th, 2008 at 1:12pm

SHSS:

I've had a number of experiences which showed me that Christ is a significant divine being, but not in a fundamentalist way. There are some NDEs which speak of him in such a loving way, there is no way he can be connected to some of the fear based ideas people have. I found that I had to go through a process of separating fundamentalist concepts from him.

One time I was shown a sequence of visual images. First I was shown a crucifix. I asked why. Then I was shown an image that is easier to describe by stating its meaning. It said, "They killed him (Jesus), they put him on display, they spotted his reputation." I figure his reputation has been spotted in various ways. One way is when they use him as a means of scaring people. I believe he is more about his love your neighbor as yourself message. Next I experienced myself pressing the high "C" note on my piano (not physically). This message meant that Christ represents the highest consciousness level there is.

I know of some other people who have had experiences with Christ, and they certainly aren't fundamentalists. They've found that Christ is a great friend. I figure that Christ set an example so we can all become light beings just as he is.

SHSS wrote on May 15th, 2008 at 1:02pm:
recoverer,

I think that's a great way to put it.  My cousin had an NDE and jesus showed up for her and she felt so wonderful because she is a christian.  If I were to die and jesus or some ascended master or any other religious or new-age representative showed up, I'd freak out and run like heck.

Love,
SHSS  Smiley

« Last Edit: May 15th, 2008 at 7:59pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #16 - May 15th, 2008 at 1:56pm

questioning a materials source is necessary for each of us R, and I agree totally the premise of TMI is upon self exploration.
Ultimately, it's the mystic journeys, such as Obe, phasing, meditation which yield up the only self credible information we can use as guidance in a world where a lack of love is expressing everywhere.
focusing on other's who discredit other's works is tunnelling into the negative end of it. Balance is to see both sides of a question and weigh the value by determining the person's intentions first behind a work.

there is the thinker. who is doing the thinking? there is nothing out there has not been thought of by another. then we have the knower. the knower does not need to think, weigh or balance anything.
the knower is at peace because the intellect is bypassed.
this way one does not run to internet sources in order to find out something. they already know.

Intentions can easily be determined when a piece of work drops out of the sky and falls into your hands because you are down on your knees dying.
each step is a sacred step of believing until you get to knowing.
We are Love in our essence. All we have to do is remove the blocks to the awareness of Love's presence.

We are now in the biggest belief system crash of all times. We need to aide each other with love and gentleness to make it easier for each other to get through these times.

I woke up this morning feeling a strange agitation..this signals to me a further revelation coming from somewhere, whether it's personal or related to the world, I can't say yet.

I do believe it's where we focus our attention right now which will yield up greater harmony in the world as we move into this shift in consciousness. The focus is on the PUL, which to mean the highest good beyond personal agendas. It is simply impossible to focus on the negative anymore. It's simply a lie.

love to you, as usual, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #17 - May 16th, 2008 at 10:03am

Thanks so for all the responses. There are so few places such a topic would elicit a serious discussion (I can clear the room in a few minutes with such talk).

I especially appreciate your post, Alysia, about the Focus levels, and Bob's final riddles, too. I think that his roadmap of these levels has helped a great deal, in part by providing a common vocabulary with which to talk about it, and in part as a framework for all of us to flesh out. He used to talk about it like an Expressway, with exits here and there to areas like the BSTs and all the areas Bruce writes about in the books that led everyone here to this board.

I see such areas transcending judgement by condemning gods, and areas in the reaches of Focus 24 which were everything one might expect from the phrase "Burning Stinking Pits of Fire and Hell", too, are being cleared. These lesser versions of Heaven, these prisons of hell, these temples of the flesh--- all of them seem to be thinner and less populated. The beings who remain seem more wary and more aware, easier to approach and more likely to respond, in my experience. Previously I have found these beings very difficult to reach.

It is almost as if "ROAD CLOSED" barriers are across the exits, and everyone is bound for the fields beyond right and wrong and our puny religeons. God is MUCH more than a single version of Him/Her/It/Them. All there is is all there is.

Now, I think what I am calling Focus 27 is an advanced thought system like a recycling center for Earth life that feeds the Merry-Go-Round which is the Earth Time Space Illusion. This is not good or bad, just Earth based. I am more interested in alternatives to the Merry-Go-Round as I said.

Thomas

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #18 - May 16th, 2008 at 12:46pm

Hi guys,

Rethinking this topic

Quote:
Hi Alan, your quote: Failed souls that have done wrong will be banished for a while or converted to mindlessness and regenerated, successful souls will retain their unique awareness within the “Infinite Cosmic ,Mind.

I think I just phrazed the above quote wrongly . So I will rephraze it and see it it is more acceptable.

Failed souls (those who exist in the hellish realms of their own making) are banished for a while to see if their wrong thinking can be corrected, If not their memories are erased, so that they can embrace innocence again and be given a new chance to progress back into the cosmic mind. "They are returned to innocence, like a new born baby" (this is what I meant by regenerated)

Because in the afterlife all minds are open to all other minds by instant telepathy no wrong thinking soul or entity could ever be allowed into the universal/cosmic mind before it becomes pure.

To me the above is logical, but I made the unfortunate mistake of saying mindlessness instead of innocence.

Do I know what I have written is absolutely true and factual , absolutely not it is all based on my subjective experiences and beliefs.

alan

_______

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #19 - May 16th, 2008 at 1:36pm

For me its the whole "banished" part that I have some question about. As you are not "sent" to the hellish realms but exist there by your own design, and only you can correct or learn for your earthly life experience, is banishment the right word. The " if not their memories are erased" suggests that someone or something is holding judgemt over you. When in fact it is yourself who are Judge and juror.
Joe

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #20 - May 16th, 2008 at 1:43pm

I've considered the below possibility before.

Alan McDougall wrote on May 16th, 2008 at 12:46pm:
Hi guys,

Failed souls (those who exist in the hellish realms of their own making) are banished for a while to see if their wrong thinking can be corrected, If not their memories are erased, so that they can embrace innocence again and be given a new chance to progress back into the cosmic mind. "They are returned to innocence, like a new born baby" (this is what I meant by regenerated)

Because in the afterlife all minds are open to all other minds by instant telepathy no wrong thinking soul or entity could ever be allowed into the universal/cosmic mind before it becomes pure.

To me the above is logical, but I made the unfortunate mistake of saying mindlessness instead of innocence.

Do I know what I have written is absolutely true and factual , absolutely not it is all based on my subjective experiences and beliefs.

alan

_______

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #21 - May 16th, 2008 at 2:01pm

hi Alan, you usually manage to clarify your words so well..I think maybe that's what we are here for..to clarify ourselves as we all put different meaning to our words than another. thanks.

I basically agree that the afterlife is a cleansing process, yet we do that right here while in the flesh if we've a mind to, most of the people I've known, including my own family have no interest whatever in afterlife conditions and so they stay in their patterns of thought and action. that's another reason why forums like this are popping up everywhere...it appears to me, we are all starting to get a much bigger picture of our unlimited beings.

TG, the focus levels spoken of as expressways is so good an analogy, and I have found this expression also in "Otherwhere" by Kurt Leland who reports he has crossed the bridge of focus 21 and now has none of those barriars to deal with.  Leland comes out of TMI also, have you read his book? It's one of the best descriptions of the focus levels, afterlife, that I've seen. Bruce liked it too. Another study of mine "The Unobstructed Universe," a classic now, has called the expressways as leading to certain points within spacial reference. (it's hard to get a feel for nonphysical space)
Our "Otherwhere" is a type of space which can be contracted or expanded by units of consciousness (us) far out huh? that makes motion fairly immediate to be in another space or point of reference.

Gee whiz TG, so you know how to clear out a room too? ha! well I'm over here trying to make you stay put, so that's a switch. Monroe's riddles, I guess I never thought of them as riddles, but it's true for many, that they can be a riddle. as you say, we are, all explorers are in the act of fleshing out the focus levels. I've a feeling he's still around seeing what he started!

anyone following this sees Monroe's words as a riddle, I have a little encouragement to offer; In TMI I learned of a thing called a rote and began to occassionally experience receiving a rote. it's also been called a thought ball.
U can take one of Monroe's riddles and place it, pretend to place the words on your forehead, paste them there (lol) go on about your business...soon enough, a day, a week, your own time a rote will come sailing in to understand it perfectly. then go onto the next riddle. It is like opening the mind for the rote. it may come in sleep state also, but once you began a practice like this it happens in the day time awareness also.

We will get off the merry-go-round, I don't know about anyone else but I've seen that happen right here time after time, someone step off it, even momentarily is a good thing.  first thing to do..ooouuwee, clear out the hell BSTs. Those of you interested in hells existence or not, it's only a BST. There are NO references to a hell existing and eternal damnation, until Christianity began to preach about one to control the masses..the more that started to believe in hell, the more real it became to them.

a cessation of judgment is very high state of consciousness TG. if you have attained it, you are to be recognized as very accomplished. thank you again for sharing your thoughts. I needed to have my memory refreshed. love, alysia

IP Logged

SHSS

Reply #22 - May 16th, 2008 at 2:23pm

Hi all,

hawkeye wrote on May 16th, 2008 at 1:36pm:
For me its the whole "banished" part that I have some question about. As you are not "sent" to the hellish realms but exist there by your own design, and only you can correct or learn for your earthly life experience, is banishment the right word. The " if not their memories are erased" suggests that someone or something is holding judgemt over you. When in fact it is yourself who are Judge and juror.
Joe    

Yeah, I agree with this hawkeye.  Maybe it is your I/There that does not want to see a part of itself hurt anymore.  I want to remember who I am, but if some part of me wants to give me a sort of cosmic shock treatment on some painful memories, that's ok, I guess, but then how would I learn to not go through it again? 
tgecks, LMAO, clearing out a room, ain't it the truth?

Simply PUL

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #23 - May 16th, 2008 at 2:35pm

Hawkeye,

I thought of using your word  "sent", but this exonerates all souls from their wrong incorrect actions in life or lives.

I still stick to banish as this gives the souls a clear idea that they have not yet reached the point of merging with Source. Like alysia said there is a cleansing process and they need to know, that they need cleansing.This is just fair

It is not judgment but correction of bad life experiences both from a subjective and objective point of view. That the "banished" soul cannot overcome on its own power

Alysia

Kurt Leland is unknown to me and I will search the web about him Unobstructed universe, just up my alley of interest

Unlike Bruce Moen, I also find Robert Monroe difficult to follow and many of his experiences seem vague and ambiguous to me.

alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #24 - May 16th, 2008 at 3:41pm

Yet does not "wrong" indacate the idea of judgment? Who is to say just what is right or wrong? My teachings from the All are that sacrifice for the good of the All (others on your common disk learning experience)is what is important and that not everthing that you or that others do are good nor evil, just necessary in order to move you into a higher spiritual existence or being. I think that the lessons learned in "hells" are needed in order for you to move outward. Thats why you (or I)choose to expearence them.
Joe

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #25 - May 16th, 2008 at 3:52pm

I've have Kurt Leland's Otherwhere and what he says is quite different than what Robert Monroe and Bruce Moen have found, and quite different than what I found. It is quite different than what many people have found.

He says that before moving to a higher level in the spirit World, some spirits have to inhabit a physical body of a person for a moment so they can release negative emotional energy, while an inhabited person has a moment of anger. He says that this is probably what takes place with people who have multiple personality disorder, bi-polor disorder, and turret syndrome.  I find it incredibly hard to believe that a person who has one of these conditions has them because a spirit occupies this person for a short period of time until he or she has the requisite anger moment that allows negative energy to be released.  Especially mutliple personality disorder. Multiple personality disorder is far too complex for such an explanation. Why would a person with multiple personality disorder hold onto to various personalities for extended periods of time, if just one moment of emotional release is required?

Kurt also wrote that spirits with unreleased emotional energy use the bodies of coma patients and other bodies in a vegitative state to do so.  How does a body in a vegitative state get activated so that a negative emotion can be released?

He also wrote that spirits enter the bodies of people who are asleep so they can release negative energy through their body. My feeling is that unless we are unbalanced in some way, we have a natural protection against a spirit entering our body so easily.  Kurt contradicts himself on this point when he speaks about George Ritchie's NDE. George Ritchie wrote that he saw the spirits of former alcolholics hanging around a bar waiting for a drunk to pass out, so they could use the resulting energetic weakness to jump into such a person and experience this person's intoxicated state. Why would such spirits have to await for such a weakness if as Kurt claims, a spirit can jump into the body of a person anytime it wants to? Kurt claims that George Ritchie was wrong when he said that spirits attach to alcoholics so they can experience intoxicaton. I would think that George Ritchie would have a better understanding of what he was told by Jesus during his NDE, than Kurt would have. Especially since numerous sources of information speak of how the spirits of former alcholics sometimes have the tendency to connect to the energy field of alcoholic people so they can experience an intoxicated state.  Are they all wrong, and Kurt correct?

In addition to the specific situations above, Kurt also wrote that spirits wait around for people to have a moment of anger so they can jump into such a person' body at such a moment and release their negative energy at such a time.

My feeling is that negative energy always releases from us without us having to manifest in some physical manner. This is why people are able to feel bad vibes coming from a person even when a person doesn't express these bad vibes through some sort of body language.  I figure that a spirit who isn't encased within a physical body would have an easier time releasing negative energy than a person who is encased within a physical body.  It is more of a matter of whether we keep creating negative emotional energy by holding on to the thought patterns that cause them to come into being.

Kurt's explaination of what happens after death is quite different than what Rober Monroe and Bruce Moen have explained. He says that after a person dies, a spirit helper moves into this person's grave, and squeezes this person's spirit out of their body sort of like releasing toothpaste from a tube.  NDEs etc state that a spirit has no problem leaving a body after death. Why did Kurt come up with a viewpoint that nobody else has come up with? Why do spirit helpers wait so long before they squeeze a spirit out of a body?  Does a spirit remain in a body while at a morgue?  During the embalming process? During the funeral? Probably not the former, because numerous sources speak about how spirits will attend their own funeral.

Kurt continues that after spirits are scooped out of their bodies, they are brought to a place where they are placed in a centrifuge like device so their negative emotional energy can be released. If this is so, why can't all spirits do so? Why do some have to release their negative emotional energy through the bodily emotional release of a person?

Kurt claims that after such emotional cleansing, spirits are moved to a place where they become depressed because they are unwilling to accept that they are dead.  Clearly this contradicts the typical joyfull crossing over story. Kurt isn't talking about spirits who need retrievels when he speaks of this.  He's speaking of "all" spirits. Also during this phase, according to Kurt, spirits adjust to no time.

After they do so, they are placed in drawers so spirit alchemists can convert their state back to a state of pure consciousness. Supposedly more emotional release takes place during this time period. Why can such emotional release take place without the aid of a physical body, when physical bodies are needed for some spirits during an earlier stage?

Next arrangements are made to reincarnate. No getting stuck, no lower realms, no belief systems, no focus 27, no disk/soul group to rejoin, a completely different way of doing things.

I could write more, but I believe I stated enough.

I didn't write this to be negative. I am simply trying to discuss the matter in an intelligent manner.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #26 - May 16th, 2008 at 4:00pm

Just a little point about books..we all have favorites that we keep around after we've read them. We get attached to them.

I used to sell mine after a first read. then I would find myself wishing I hadn't sold it as I needed to go back to it for a reference. then I found a number of years go by, I pick up an old friend from the past and re-read and it knocks my socks off what I missed the first read.

So I'm planning to re-read Ultimate Journeys, I believe is Monroe's last work and the best. We also have some book references listed under Resources at the top of this page by Bruce.

Another book Disappearance of the Universe by Gary Renard is one of my personal picks.

and don't forget The Path, subtitle From Illusion to Freedom by William Cozzolino. Alan if you like Unobstructed Universe you will like The Path as well.

both of these books are mostly left brained, offering some more scientifically oriented principles of personal reality creating/belief systems/collective belief systems, etc.

sorry, didn't mean to overload you   I'm a book worm, see, here I am ...

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #27 - May 16th, 2008 at 4:14pm

Alan:

Regarding Gary Renard's dissapearance of the universe, it claims that each of us will have to reincarnate thousands of times, and this universe is nothing but a big mistake.

My experiences have told me differently. Each of us won't have to incarnate thousands of times. This universe isn't a mistake, it is a part of the divine plan. I figure you see things the same way. I could say "much" more, but sometimes much can be shared by saying little.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #28 - May 16th, 2008 at 4:41pm

gee whiz, I read Kurt Leland and don't remember reading anything like what you read Recoverer. Guess I'll have to pull it out and do another read to be able to refer to those specific things you mentioned.

But right now I've got to finish Tolle's New Earth as it's a priority.

Off hand though, I would not infer that every single person is "squeezed' out of their body..that's probably pointing out a few souls who simply need a little help moving on here and there. my feeling is people with long illnesses are preparing to slip out easily. This reference, on the positive side, is that it's true, we are very busy aiding each other when we are nonphysical.

Releasing negative energy through a physical person is new to me, but at the same time I know there are people who deliberately take upon themselves another's pain body. Stigmatism is a reference in point. Encased is not a good word..as spirits we are not encased in a body. If that is Leland's word I don't know. The aura is a thought field/emotional field surrounding the body and permeating it and giving it vitality of life. The aura can be entered by nonphysicals and the thoughts are seen as patterns of color interplay in movement (just imagining our fields)

We share in a consensus agreement, the collective area our fields of awareness reach to, in that sense it shows our Oneness. sensitive people, like you can pick up other's thoughts in this collective area. You can also choose to shut down your aura, it's just like putting up a closed signal or sign, then nothing enters your space but what you choose. I admit, occassionally there is an unwelcome personage wander in and you might have to remind them the place is closed. We can all learn to do this in time.

so like I said, I have to read again Leland to see if I missed something that you saw. as I saw it, he had an entirely new perspective on what happens for the average person going through a purifying experience on their way to higher levels, that's all I remember. and the part about how things got more and more clear as he crossed over into areas where he was experiencing more and more illumination, a place I define as leaving all doubts behind that we are not just physical beings.

thats the whole point to these kind of books...people think, the majority, the physical life is the sum total of their identity...the more self exploration books of this type the better I say, because these need to start questioning that material stance.

That reminds me, several people have taken into their body my pain, only releasing it until later..then I think i did that too with one person. I think we need to improve on this method of healing, but not sure where to begin but through continued study.

Either that, study, or we could just agree we are all nuts and completely able to put that nuttiness down on paper and sell it.  we are all in this together. my own life, if I were able to get detailed enough, reads like a work of gothic fantasy if I include several more lives in it, I've lost anybody's interest!

just saying cut Leland some slack, writing is tough work, especially when writing of personal journey's where only symbolic things are offered for translation.

hope to chat with you Sunday in the chat room here Recoverer, and all!

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #29 - May 16th, 2008 at 5:35pm

Alysia:

I need to clarify that some of what I wrote came from Kurt's book the unanswered questions.

Whatever is true, I believe that all of us will someday find that things are set up better than we realize, and our varying beliefs systems will be something we chuckle at. Perhaps they are a part of the movie.

I'd like to join in on the chat room, but I only have internet access at work, and I won't be coming in to work on Sunday night.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.