Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Schools out there (Read 6507 times)
PhantasyMan

Québec
Schools out there
Mar 2nd, 2008 at 6:28pm

Hi,

Monroe talked about school out There.   If I remember correctly,  he visited one when he was in a conscious Obe.   He didn't remember this school, but the teacher told him he was one of his best student so far.

It looks like we visit those schools when we're unconsciously sleeping or dreaming.  From my experiences, it true, and a lot of my dreams confirms that (they prove it to me).   Often, I'm able to remember about 2hours of dreams in a night.  So it helped to spot them.  Generally, they don't occur in the morning, just before I awake, like normals dreams. The feeling of those dreams look like the one of an Obe... Not like a normal dreams. 

Depending of my degree of consciousness in the dream, the degree of illusions and mental overlay varies. 

What is very interesting, is when I go there totally conscious, as Here in C1:  It's often hard to remember what I have to do there, and also I don't remember folks (but they remember me).  It looks like that when I'm conscious there, I'm a total different person that when I'm not.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Schools out there
Reply #1 - Mar 4th, 2008 at 12:01pm

Greetings,

You are certainly lucky and skilled to be able to recall that much, PhanMan!
It shows you are living in both realms--congratulations! 
It's rather wondrous, isn't it, that we could be living our earth life while still contacting other realms regularly !?

To bridge the two, while you are in those schools, if you could force that 'dream state' into lucidity enough so you could ask the others there 'how can I better remember these lessons while living on Earth?'
The answer might not come from the dream immediately , but rather later or through some other media when a particular statement stands out and seems to 'ring a bell.'
As maybe you notice, I am avoiding any Monroe comparisons because I haven't read that book. I know tho' that your direct contact is valid and that you do not really 'need' Monroe's interpretation to validify yoour own.  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Schools out there
Reply #2 - Mar 8th, 2008 at 7:03pm

PhantasyMan wrote on Mar 2nd, 2008 at 6:28pm:
Hi,

Monroe talked about school out There.   If I remember correctly,  he visited one when he was in a conscious Obe.   He didn't remember this school, but the teacher told him he was one of his best student so far.
____
hello there PhantMan: I was in a classroom out there a few times; I wasn't told I was one of the best students, but rather one of the most stubborn about doing it "my way."
I was in the 2nd row at the front, if that means anything? a bunch of authors aspiring we were.
I don't remember Monroe's description but he seems like he would be really a fast learner.
My teacher was a tall man who when I argued with him about how to write a book, he just grinned like he was proud of me. I admit, the book has a lot of mistakes in it, but some mistakes I did on purpose.
_____

It looks like we visit those schools when we're unconsciously sleeping or dreaming.  From my experiences, it true, and a lot of my dreams confirms that (they prove it to me).
____

Some will say we do the I/There excursions every night, but depending on our general state of health, perhaps, or other factors, we only remember what our higher selves have purpose for us to recall, and even that is rather limited tidbits. I'm glad for whatever tidbit I can bring back to share with u all. yes, I also have my own proof of this other world; would like to pass it on, but that's impossible. maybe I should say nothing is impossible. yes, I should say that!  Smiley
_______

Often, I'm able to remember about 2hours of dreams in a night.
____

may I ask how you determine that it's 2 hours of dreaming? maybe you have a clock you watch beside your bed? I don't have a clock there.
_____

So it helped to spot them.  Generally, they don't occur in the morning, just before I awake, like normals dreams. The feeling of those dreams look like the one of an Obe... Not like a normal dreams.
_____

I am in agreement with you..they are not like normal dreams. we should try to compare them to normal dreaming sometime. maybe we could discover something in the difference.
_____

Depending of my degree of consciousness in the dream, the degree of illusions and mental overlay varies.
_____
I think thats a very good definition there...regarding the degree of consciousness. being fully present and accounted for within obe or dreamland is most difficult. the illusions for me, is simply the symbol language for a dimension of consciousness, which has no other tools to work with. the mental overlay is more real than the symbols, because it describes thoughts you have daily, thoughts that you work with, like puzzle pieces. as u know, many inventors will receive aid in these dreamy areas.
_____

What is very interesting, is when I go there totally conscious, as Here in C1:  It's often hard to remember what I have to do there, and also I don't remember folks (but they remember me).  It looks like that when I'm conscious there, I'm a total different person that when I'm not.
____
I think I know what u mean by being a different person out there. it's most unnerving to say to yourself upon awakening, oh god, what have I been up to? or, did I really act that way? Is that me? the things we do, the things we say, the way we act differently, I find within time, I begin to understand myself from a more unlimited perspective, that the I/There has much greater knowledge than this C1 personality.

love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.