Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
KT5 - Home (Read 5364 times)
PhantasyMan

Québec
KT5 - Home
Apr 25th, 2007 at 3:59pm

Hi,

I'm a big fan of Monroe's books.  I read Far Journey about 3-4 times (unfortunately not in my first language).  This book is a bit complex.   

There is part that give me headaches, the one that talk about KT5.  Monroe wrote in the glossary that this is his original home.  When he visited it, he gave some descriptions about this place.  Even with this description, I found it hard to understand what happen there.  Also, in his book "Journey out of the body", he described a place that he also called Home.   Is it the same place ? 

Francois

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: KT5 - Home
Reply #1 - Apr 28th, 2007 at 9:16pm

Hi Francois, as far as I remember the two descriptions of these two "home-places" differ too much to be the same place; also Monroe didn't mention that these two are identical. The first was this super-cozy one which inspired him to build (or to plan it) a swimming pool with underwater sound and lights, wasn't it?
Now this Kt-95, to me it sounds very much like a world of beings which are not living creatures as we know them, animals and such, but nonetheless, there are a sort of natural laws which he, in the end, bored him, so that he knew he didn't belong to that world anymore. It could be a material world, in which beings incarnate in not-living creatures, as meditators sometimes report they had experienced what it's like to be a cloud or something like that, but I would just say it's a different world than ours, not physical in our sense.

Btw, I've read Monroes books in German, my first language, no translation in French available (as I guess from your name that it's your first one)?

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #2 - May 16th, 2007 at 6:18pm

Hi Spooky,

Thanks to confirm that I'm not crazy Wink  You're right in your description. I think the 1st on (super-cozy) is described on 2-3 pages in the first book.  Look like to be an amazing place. 

About KT5, there is too many weirds thing about it.  I remember a part where an officer (or someone similar) tagged the hand of Monroe...  Or an other one where everyone in KT5 have to 'hide' from something that look like a wave.

Quote:
Btw, I've read Monroes books in German, my first language, no translation in French available (as I guess from your name that it's your first one)?

You're right, I'm french (canadien)

IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Reply #3 - Jun 8th, 2007 at 7:42pm

Hey guys!  This is what I can tell you about the wave.  As a very young child, I would become part of a wave and ride in it.  The wave is best described:  Have you ever looked over a paved road and seen the heat rising from the surface?  You aren't really seeing the heat itself, but a sort or wave rising up in a S S S S  like form?  Well --- that's the type of wave it is.  The other way I can describe it is: in Walt Disney's "Three Caballeros" there is a segment where Donald Duck and his caballeros are riding a wave of musical scales.  The feeling is like when you are on a rubber raft afloat of a gentle wave.  But, you are melded into the wave.

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.