Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Focus Levels (Read 38446 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Focus Levels
Mar 26th, 2007 at 6:45pm

Focus Levels:

We can think of the Focus levels as a mapping of states of consciousness. I like to think of each focus level as a road sign which points to the next level, or the next concurrent level. Certain features will be perceived at each focus point which remain there for the next explorer.

Focus 3 --   brain hemispheres synced. Precisely Monroe calls it Mind-brain Synchrony insofar as Focus 3 goes. I am concluding the mind is not the brain; therefore I am suggesting Monroe may have meant the left and right hemispheres of the brain can work together efficiently in conjunction with the mind in focus 3, yet I see this as the starting point.
Focus 10 -- Mind awake, body asleep. my note: possibly we might find the state of paralyzation here in focus 10, as has occurred once to myself. I could not move, yet wide awake. I considered the brain was sleeping, I wasn't. I needed to find the signal in the brain to be able to move. I needed to get myself in alignment.
Focus 11 --Access channel (Gallenberger) Focus 11 is not listed in Ultimate Journey. I assume it was added by Gallenberger. It might be some sort of take off point, referring to the word access.
Focus 12 -- Expanded mind or to quote Bob, expanded awareness. Perhaps a sense of expansion, spaciousness has occurred here. I believe we would in exploration and habit, move quickly through Focus 12.

Focus 15 -- No time, view past lives, future lives
Focus 15 appears as similar to M-band where everything that has happened, the energy imprint remains in the M-band, also all potentiality is happening here in an energetic sense. Sound as well may be here. The records of all lives could be found here, of every human being.
Focus 17--Video game channel (possibility, hehehe) note: this is not in Ultimate Journey either. It is someone's addition and we should possibly explore 17 to corroborate this addition.
Focus 21 -- The bridge to the afterlife
Noted as per Bob, focus 21 is the edge of time/space. Time/space are intrinsically linked.
Focus 22 -- place where Alzheimers,  addicts, alcoholics, comatose, anesthetized, delirium, partial consciousness. Experiences here, can be remembered as dreams and dismissed as such, they remain as experiences of unvalidated influence, even when dismissed as dreams or hallucinations by medical media, while to the patient it was quite real.

Focus 23 -- Quoting Ultimate Journeys precisely: Inhabited by those who have recently left physical existence (recently to them) but whom have not been able to recognize and accept this or are unable to free themselves from the ties of ELS. It includes those from all time periods, thus the reason I added (recently to them)

Focus 24, 25, 26 -- Belief system territories. This area is occupied by nonphysical humans from all periods and areas who have accepted and subscribed to various premises and concepts. These would include religious, philosophical beliefs that postulate some form of post-physical existence.

Focus 27 -- The Park, TMI There, Reception
Center, etc. The hub of it all. This area concludes Bob has been produced by human minds thousands of years ago. Bob calls it a way station also, designed to reduce the shock and/or trauma of the transition out of physical reality. It takes the form of various earth environments in order to be acceptable to the wide variety of new comers.
Focus 28..Beyond not only time/space but human thought. Residence in Focus 28 or beyond limits any return to a physical human body.
your attention is a function of your energy being-creative
your mind simply responds to your attention

There is no beginning, there is no end,
   There is only change.

There is no teacher, there is no student,
   There is only remembering.
There is no good, there is no evil,
   There is only expression.
There is no union, there is no sharing,
   There is only one.
There is no joy, there is no sadness,
   There is only love.
There is no greater, there is no lesser,
   There is only balance.
There is no statis, there is no entropy,
   There is only motion.
There is no wakefulness, there is no sleep,
   There is only being.
There is no limit, there is no chance,
   There is only a plan.

this is a partial rendition of what Monroe left us, every now and then I think it's good to reread it because we can forget some of these points.
Smiley
« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2008 at 11:14pm by LaffingRain »  

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

withinn

Re: Focus Levels
Reply #1 - Mar 26th, 2007 at 11:26pm

Focus 11 is the Access Channel

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Mar 27th, 2007 at 12:46pm

withinn wrote on Mar 26th, 2007 at 11:26pm:
Focus 11 is the Access Channel

ok, thanks, wrote it in, could you give us a brief description of access channel? Smiley

IP Logged

withinn

Reply #3 - Mar 27th, 2007 at 11:57pm

Dr Joe Gallenberger uses the term F11 Access Channel. He is involved with:

1) MC2 (squared): TMI course at Virginia
2)Sync Creation home study course.

There are H Plus tapes (cds) used for the purpose to go to F11.

A quote from M. R. Sadigh, PhD:
""it was established that subjects who had exposure to H-PLUS tapes were able to synchronize their brains by merely counting from one to eleven and quietly saying the words: "Access Channel open." Thus far, a total of four H-PLUS studies have been conducted. The first study showed full beta synchrony at Focus 11, the Access Channel.""  http://www.monroeinstitute.com/voyages/hsj-1991-fall-mysteries-of-hemi-sync-sadi...

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Mar 28th, 2007 at 2:23am

tanks, Withinn, I will research that link. Smiley

IP Logged

Steve_Ed
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Mar 28th, 2007 at 5:01am

This reminds of a dream that I had.  In the dream, I am inside a hallway like you would find in the employee section of a mall.  The walls have an orange-red tint to the and feel aged.  The doors are labeled with all of the various focus levels, but I came across a door that was labeled "Focus 17".  Behind the door, is a video game arcade with a few arcade cabinets. One of the games is "The Simpsons" arcade game which I am very familiar with. The arcade room also feels like it has been around for a while

So, in my experience:
Focus 17 -- The World of Games / Video Games.

I have not explored this place (or have I?) but the layout suggests that this is the place for game enthusists like myself who want and absolutely love to play games. This brings to mind many of my own dreams where I am playing a specific video game like in real life.

I would like to explore this area more and tell more about what I find.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Mar 28th, 2007 at 12:17pm

hmm Steve--so focus 17 is a genuine mind level-focus, and appears to be right around the level-focus of 15 where it is "no time."  I'd say it's important focus. then I noticed your tag-make fantasy reality, so I put two and two together.
I like the tag because I am always saying that imagination is more important than knowledge.   so ok, I drift back to when I had to beat pacman. Cheesy  omygod, I was in my 40's and couldn't get off the game!  that was sooo much fun!  I did beat pacman...twice. but I got a calouse on fingers..I earned the disgust of my boyfriend at the time.... Cheesy because I was more interested in winning pacman.

I think this is a type of mind development process, this focus 17.  It's probably called "never give up to believe you can win."  it's also fun to develop this tenaciousness as it spills over a bit to your other activities. you just know you can do it..u can beat out the machine.

love to you, u make me want to play games again. alysia

IP Logged

Steve_Ed
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Mar 28th, 2007 at 3:50pm

Might I also add that in the hallway, Focus 27 was the only place that required an elevator to enter.  In fact there were two, a freight elevator and the Luxury elevator.  The elevators are integral memories of my childhood so they tend to represent going to other levels for me.  I took the frieght elevator and ended up in an F27 library.  Books may imply a place for archival of information and experiences and the frieght elevator fill in a belief for how the books or data gets there.

Also, from my perspective, the start of the hall has a door that leads from the Earth Life System and you can either jump through door 1 and experience a BST, or put in the effort and explore down the hall.

I could theorize that F17 is also a world where you can live a specific experince or game with full knowledge that the experience can be departed from at will. Go check this place out for yourself and see what you get out of it.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Mar 28th, 2007 at 4:21pm

oh yea! focus 17..we just made another focus!! oooo.  I am going to consider this much, that focus 17 is the now moment.  the now moment is to be completely caught up in what's happening now, and no room for past or future thoughts.

one time I took an elevator during an obe. I had just "died." then I had just realized I had died and I needed to find my station. so I took an elevator to the 5th floor.

so was just thinking focus 27, if you add the numbers up, it comes to nine.
thats all I have to say on that subject! Cheesy but nine is like the finished number.

in my dream there was only 7 floors. when I arrived on the 5th, it was to a bunch of people who now live on this board, and they were and are the coolest people!

last night I climbed down a ladder..I was escaping from military people who wanted to start drafting women into the service..I thought NOWAY!  so I escaped down a ladder, into sea level on a beach and was told the "bridge" to cross was straight ahead.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #9 - Apr 4th, 2007 at 8:44pm

Regarding the number 7, if I should align 7 astral planes with the TMI system, I would take F21 to F27, that are seven Focus levels, and it would make some sense to me to identify them with the astral, if needed. F21 is the bridge to the afterlife (and maybe even to some other areas), then up the awareness scale to F27. Over this are the more abstract realms. (As I pointed out elsewhere, TMI F34/35 and beyond seem to follow a different trace), while the levels F10 to F20 seem to be more connected, or limited, to the subjective realm of the explorer, and/or the extended physical.

F18 to me once seemed to be a realm of love and beauty and hope as well (strange enough) a storage realm for old plans and thought-things.
F17 I don't know. Isn't it's Miranon color yellow like PacMan?
And F11 is also new to me. But why not. Gallenberger told he enjoys sometimes only to feel the energies of the different Focus Levels, without much action, he seems to have a fine differentiative ability regarding the Focus Levels.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - Apr 5th, 2007 at 12:35am

yea Spooky F17 is PacMan channel! Cheesy I have no difficulty with remembering that. Our administrator here says just remember the sensation and supposed to get you there.

I have no problem to think F21 to F27 correspond with the 7 consciousness/chakra levels on the spider web levels.
but then I remember these other numbers, like we live in 3 dimensional existence; so now we are as a group sliding into the 4rth dimension (kicking or screaming sometimes! Roll Eyes I mean as a society. so then theres also a 5th dimension. thats where I went to after I died. and it was a jolly well good place but it was still "work." we were all workers for others within our respective choices of enjoyment.
so I have trouble turning the 5th level into one of Monroe's, but if I had to, I'd say F27 and the 5th dimension level is the same.
the 6th was pure logic, unemotional, detached from world events. so could be some aliens there eating popcorn and watching our movie.
this board overall was vibrating to the 5th.

this just my musing. I think the numbers are just a reference point so we can communicate with each other.

love, alysia

IP Logged

Steve_Ed
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Apr 6th, 2007 at 1:29am

I have a theory right now that F17 could very well be more than just games, rather it is a simulation world where you can play a certain reality with knowledge that it is just a simulation.  Say that you want to experience your favorite story or game in an intimate way or run what ever simulated reality that you would like.  This could very well be a place designed just for that.  The video games imply that this Focus allows you to establish a certain set of rules for the simulation to run on so that the games work as intended. 

After all, a game is a form of reality simulation.

I even wonder if some rule-based dreams take place within this dimension as I have had certain dreams that have certain rules and regulations in them, such as being unable to fly by thought alone or penetrate solid walls.

---

Speaking of the "Dream Focus Levels", I have had some dreams that take place inside booths in F27.  In one, I exited the booth, therefore ending a dream, and walked around a facility that has to do with healing certain mental insanities.  It seems I have dropped by F27 for mental treatment at least one time.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #12 - Apr 6th, 2007 at 12:49pm

thats interesting about mental healing on F27 Steve, because I often see a bunch of hospitals there, like simulated places of healing, rest areas, F27 is also where I take those I retrieved or I see them going there. i think F27 may be like the midpoint in the heavens; in other words it can be whatever you need it to be, but it's definetely not just an astral hell, which I see as no healing centers in the hell places themselves. but then I don't see hells as suffering places either. I see them as progressions of souls where thought systems get burned off slowly but surely as soon as the being awakens to a call of freedom from such.
love, alysia

IP Logged

Jean

tucson,az
Reply #13 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 8:38pm

Hey Alysia,

Indeed we are on the same wave length-this is getting fun.

The other morning I had a dream which I actually remembered. I currently seem to be recalling so few dreams. Well anyhow in this one I had to attend a formal dinner which to my mind was a waste of time. Maybe some day I'll describe that dream further on the dream section.

But as the dream ended and I got in the elevator to go down to the ground floor, someone towards the back of the elevator directed me to push the 5th floor button in the upper right corner of the elevator panel. Nothing happened and I was told to push it again. You see I was having trouble with the mind set that I was to go to the ground floor to get home yet I was game for following to request to push the 5th floor to go up. The second push on the button worked but before I got to that floor, I woke up.

I awoke with the thought that I really needed to find out this week what the 5th floor was all about. So when I read your respond today referring to the 5th floor elevator ride, it does seem familiar as the place we met during my NDE in 2006-the planning dept. but it's not a focus level per-say but a location possibly in the park.

I don't have access to my former notes so it's hard for me to check but I just wanted to say that I'm still hanging in here and the games afoot again.

Jean

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #14 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 10:47pm

wow, this thread was made in 2007. I can't believe I'm still here Jean! haha!

Rereading the thread is fun and so on topic i can hardly stand myself!

Yes, that elevator dream I had of riding to the 5th floor where people were acting as messengers "from the top of it all" we sent our thoughts through windows whenever we saw somebody cry for help in the crowd below. the building was very tall, and shown as an office, not with desks or cubby holes but planning tables were in the large room.
industriousness and cooperation was everywhere; the golden age was upon us, success was assured was the feeling but didn't lesson our work load and neither did it lesson the joy of being a part of it all, the best part was being known by everyone, like a huge family I had rejoined, after having been gone on a mission which seemed a little dangerous. everyone was like, oh, we had faith in you!  Kiss

I mean what is the world without friendly companions?

I find it striking that you took an elevator also and so does Steve-ed who is now an ex member. wish that fellow would get back to us.
this focus 17 needs some more exploration. and focus 11 too.

Perhaps Jean, the dream message for you was to ride the elevator with us here? the 5th floor is people who are active in higher consciousness within our world.
I should be so lucky to have your companionship once more! dont feel pressured. I'm a bit of squeaky wheel.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.