Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Gathering: Aliens + Earth Changes (Read 8321 times)
Nancy4

Afterlife Knowledge Member

The Gathering: Aliens + Earth Changes
Feb 25th, 2007 at 9:37am

First, forgive me if this post looks odd.  I've never mastered use of these boards...

I probably didn't Search correctly, but I haven't seen any comments on the info from  the Far Journeys' chapter THE GATHERING and info in Ultimate Journey on the same subject.  

I've begun listening to a radio program that covers several of the subjects I've been exploring for decades (since age 16) in the realm of metaphysics, spirituality, etc.  They take calls and interview guests who increasingly indicate we're in the midst of a UFO sighting flap right now, that more people are having sightings and contact around the world, and that-- with only 5 years or less to major, predicted earth changes (2012)-- acceptance by earthlings of those who constitute 'The Gathering' who want to help humanity is ever more urgent.

I first became aware of predictions about earth changes in the 70's and 80's, when no one wanted to hear about what I'd read and learned.  With the truth about Global Warming, and evidence of the start of those changes, people are a bit more open to the possibilities these days, although the scientists haven't revealed- or figured out- yet that it's so close.

For the majority, eliminating the fear of death, learning about the afterlife, is most important now, but there are those on the planet who may be able to survive and rebuild, some with the help of our alien brothers and sisters.  This message about our planet is being delivered during contact all over the world.  Whatever is coming-- and the message seems to be that several events will occur-- it seems that the significance is far-reaching for those in The Gathering, as well as earth humans, and may seem negative but will ultimately be positive. (A spiritual, evolutionary 'graduation,' apparently.)

I'm surprisd others aren't as struck by material about aliens, etc. turning up in both Bob Monroe's and Bruce Moen's travels.  I think UFO's were the last puzzle piece I learned to accept, and Far Journeys erased my previous doubts.

Have I simply missed comments on these subjects?

Nancy B

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: The Gathering: Aliens + Earth Changes
Reply #1 - Feb 26th, 2007 at 2:51am

hi Nancy, we talk about it now and then, I suppose the ones who have actually seen a ufo, or been abducted are the miniority and so that outpictures here as what you never seen is not real to you.
I personally believe aliens walk among us (the ones who are helping out) and they have disguised as looking like us. They go to the office and influence others, and help out that way. I also believe as in Gammils book that the aliens are our future selves retrieving their past selves, us. love, alysia

lol. just thought of something funny. ever since I started doing retrievals everything is a retrieval...instead of carrying a sign around Repent, the end is near, I carry a sign Prepare to be retrieved.......HAR! now I know no one will laugh at my jokes. Roll Eyes

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 7th, 2007 at 2:58pm

Nancy4 wrote on Feb 25th, 2007 at 9:37am:
First, forgive me if this post looks odd.  I've never mastered use of these boards...

I probably didn't Search correctly, but I haven't seen any comments on the info from  the Far Journeys' chapter THE GATHERING and info in Ultimate Journey on the same subject.  

I've begun listening to a radio program that covers several of the subjects I've been exploring for decades (since age 16) in the realm of metaphysics, spirituality, etc.  They take calls and interview guests who increasingly indicate we're in the midst of a UFO sighting flap right now, that more people are having sightings and contact around the world, and that-- with only 5 years or less to major, predicted earth changes (2012)-- acceptance by earthlings of those who constitute 'The Gathering' who want to help humanity is ever more urgent.

I first became aware of predictions about earth changes in the 70's and 80's, when no one wanted to hear about what I'd read and learned.  With the truth about Global Warming, and evidence of the start of those changes, people are a bit more open to the possibilities these days, although the scientists haven't revealed- or figured out- yet that it's so close.

For the majority, eliminating the fear of death, learning about the afterlife, is most important now, but there are those on the planet who may be able to survive and rebuild, some with the help of our alien brothers and sisters.  This message about our planet is being delivered during contact all over the world.  Whatever is coming-- and the message seems to be that several events will occur-- it seems that the significance is far-reaching for those in The Gathering, as well as earth humans, and may seem negative but will ultimately be positive. (A spiritual, evolutionary 'graduation,' apparently.)

I'm surprisd others aren't as struck by material about aliens, etc. turning up in both Bob Monroe's and Bruce Moen's travels.  I think UFO's were the last puzzle piece I learned to accept, and Far Journeys erased my previous doubts.

Have I simply missed comments on these subjects?

Nancy B

Hi Nancy, i don't know because i haven't read all of the posts in the book sections yet, but those are two subjects that i've been fascinated with for quite awhile as well.   
  I first started thinking about the changes when i was around 12 or so.   I had this feeling that something BIG was going to happen which would affect everyone in the world.   I've been very collective minded since very young, when i was 4 i was telling my parents that when i grew up i wanted to be a doctor to everyone everywhere, and that i would always be there for anyone, i remember feeling and seeing a lot of pain in the world from many people and from humanity as a whole, and it made me sad, but more so it made me determined that something had to be done to help that.

Anyways, when i first started getting feelings about the changes, it was very vague and general in nature, i had no clue how, why, when, or anything like that.   But i was intensely curious about where this feeling came from.   When i was a bit older, i started doing a lot of research into metaphysics and spiritual subjects, and funny enough i was 16 when i began to get a more concrete and fuller view of the changes, because i started studying the Edgar Cayce readings on them which btw some 80 years ago predicted the increase in global temperatures. 

At that point, i wasn't all that interested in "E.T.'s", mostly because i figured there was enough mysteries in the Earth and within self which needed solving, though i thought it quite likely or probable that they exist and perhaps had the technology to visit us from far away.    A couple of years later, this changed in 1998 when i had my first dream about communicating telepathically with some E.T.'s who basically told me that they were here observing and helping out with the Changes, or what i then called the Shift.  Btw, i've seen a "ufo" before too in waking state.

At that point, my focus was still more on the physical nature of the changes, but i started to view the changes from different perspectives a little while later.    I realized how much of a role that Consciousness, especially colllective consciousness, played in these changes, and that it was a physical and spiritual process.    

But i think that all too often (and speaking from personal experience on this) that people become unbalanced in their views especially concerning such important, complex, and big things like the changes.    Some concentrate on the spiritual or consciousness aspect at the expense of the physical, and some concentrate on the physical aspect at the expense of the spiritual part.    I believe in looking at it holistically, since these are all related one to another.   In this imbalance, many come to believe that nothing physically disruptive will happen, that some or all of us will magically ascend come 2012 or something along those lines.   

To me, that is too much of a right brain perception and believing what one wants to believe because deep down a person doesn't want to experience any physical discomfort or pain.   The changes will be very physical as well, because the physical is a patterned reflection of consciousness (anyone into and knowledgable about Palmistry can tell you that).   If consciousness changes, so to will physical, and collective humanity still has a ways to go before we all ascend collectively (speaking of within space/time).

Like you, i believe that these changes, however difficult or challenging they may be at first, are ultimately very positive in the long run.   So many attach the label of "negative" to them, because to many people, challenge, difficulty, tension, etc. = "negative".   Yet, i believe these factors are part of reason of why we incarnate on Earth to begin with.   Because its not a piece of cake like the nonphysical tends to be like.

If you're interested in understanding more of the real reasons of why Global Warming is happening, let me know, i will talk about some theories relating to this, and how this is more of a natural Earth cycle change right now than purely human pollution (this is a factor, but small compared to the other stuff).   

Basically, it all has to do with the Core of the Earth. and it going out its normal alignment and rotation patterns with the rest of the Earth and its rotations.   We (scientifically) don't know a whole lot about the core of the Earth, what it really is and how it works.   Bruce talks a little about it, and how the Core is a crystaline type structure which interfaces between physical and nonphysical energies, and mentions that these Cores somehow move and shift out during cycles of change, and that the Bermuda Triangle affect has to do with a large piece of remnant core from a long time ago which is now lodged in the crust of the Earth and which when Earth and Sun aligns with Uranus in a particular way, becomes charged or activated and which then creates a dimensional portal of sorts.

In any case, Cayce's guides said that in 1936 there was an upheaval deep within the Earth which was caused by "cosmic forces" (whatever that means).   I believe his source was refering to the Core of the Earth, and in fact it says that in that year, assuming he was talking about the Core which rotates independantly of the rest of the Earth within a super lubrication of very refined magma, that this Core's axis alignment started to go out of alignment with Polaris the North star. 

Eventually, this creates a lot of friction deep within the Earth, friction of course produces heat, and heat by its very nature is expansive and expanding, and so more and more heat is being created deep within the Earth which is rising more and more into our oceans and through land based fractures and volcanoes.   This, along with ice at the poles (imbalanced mass), has been weakening the earth's crust more and more, and this eventually will shift in noticable and detrimental to human civilization ways.

I believe this is also related to the Solar cycles, which in turn are related to the Galactic Alignment, which really techically started in 1998, but has a cusping affect before and after this more precise alignment date as determined astronomically.   John Major Jenkins believes that a 36 year cycle is involved, wherein we could say that this alignment started more like in 1980, and will end around 2016.   So plus and minus 18 years from 1998.   No doubt, we have been feeling it awhile before even 1980 (perhaps since 1936 or around then?) and will be awhile after 2016, much like the "cusping and conjuncting" affect as noticed in astrology by astrologers.     For example in astrology, astrologers consider the conjunction to be the most powerful aspect.    So when two planets or important points in astrology, come to be in the same degree of the Zodiac, they are said to be conjunct. 

For example, say one has Moon in Aquarius at 10 degrees, and Neptune is also at 10 degrees in Aquarius, they are said to be conjunct and in this case an exact conjunction.   Which means they are powerfully resonating with each other, to the point where the two energies blend or merge, and become more like one more complex energy or symbol.   

But in astrology, astrologers have noticed that this conjunction effect can be noticed well before and after they are actually exactly conjunct.   This is called an "orb of influence" in astrology.    It's like a cusping effect, and the closer to exact (like in the above example), the more powerful and noticable it becomes.     For example, i have Mars in Virgo at 15 degrees and Jupiter in Virgo at 10 degrees Virgo.   There is a 5 degree difference, but they are still both conjunct and noticably so in my chart.

It's similar to the Galactic Alignment, in theory if not in actual specific practice.   I believe this Galactic alignment, may be one of the causes behind the original upheaval within the Core of the Earth causing it to shift its axis out of alignment with the rest of the Earth and its axis alignment to Polaris.   This and collective consciousness had and has an affect on the physical changes as well.   These two "causes" are so interwined, well its hard to know which is which.

I believe, come 2020 or so, the world, its climate, its very landscape will be quite different than now.   And much sooner before then, there will be upheavals and extreme social-economic changes within the Earth, and particularly extremely and challenging within America.   Of course, very few are open to this, or want to hear anything like this stuff.   But these are the probabilities, unless collective consciousness changes on a massive scale, and physically we are somewhat past the point of no return as far as the more challenging aspects of the changes happening.

Physical is dense thought energy, basically, while its certainly not as solid as it seems, its still much less fluid in nature than pure thought and consciousness, changes here take awhile to manifest and there is a building up effect which happens here, kind of an energy "storing and releasing" effect, which when there has been a certain majority and powerful pattern for so long, is not so easily changed as it might be in the less physical dimensions.   

Nothing short of pretty much everyone starting to actually live spiritual ideals in every way and manner in life, will stop our civilizations from collasping.  Plenty of folks, and more everyday, are coming to a belief in the nonphysical and in a collectively ethical type belief system, BUT how many are deeply, and holistically living these beliefs in every second of their life?

For example, everytime an american shops at walmart knowing how destructive this company has been, they are supporting in a passive manner, this system and the way it works.   Yet, in many people's cases, it's almost become an economic necessity and not completely that person's fault because they wouldn't be able to survive otherwise--they become stuck between a rock and a hard place in other words.    And this is the very crux of the issue, and why the changes need to happen.   The changes will bring down the monster machine which is and has been fueled by greed, ego, selfishness, and base materialism for so long. 

It is a fresh start for humanity, unshackled from these heavy chains that the few very super wealthy, greedy, selfish, and power hungry have cleverly crafted and manipulated around us.   It these and their created systems which must be brought down if Humanity as a whole, as a collective, is to advance spiritually in a holistic manner. 

Nothing short of intense physical, social-economic, etc. changes will bring these parasites down, just as had to happen in Atlantis before a few times because the Sons and Daughters of Belial rose to material power, these sad and lost ones whom keep repeating these destructive patterns over and over again, more power, more control, more more more more more and at the expense of all others, is and has always been their motto.   I believe these are also the "lost sparks" that Bruce talks about in his 4th book, where Consciousness the Creator was experimenting with creating individual parts of itself to explore and come back with gifts of info and to be conscious, individual companions and co-creators with Source. 

Some unfortunately were created before Consciousness realized the importance of using love energy as a base of creating these individual free willed parts of self.   And many of these are the ones who have much material power and influence on the masses, and have had many times within time/space, its like they don't know any better.   Cayce's guides said Yeshua was strung up by the returned Sons of Belial, and perhaps this is why he said, "forgive them Father, for they know not what they do."

IP Logged

JCMYERS

TUCSON, AZ
Reply #3 - Dec 7th, 2007 at 9:43pm

HELLO THERE!
  I'M NOT SURE ANYONE WILL READ THIS SINCE IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE IT WAS ORIGINALLY POSTED BUT I HAVE BEEN CURIOUS ABOUT THE GATHERING AND THE EARTH CHANGES AS WELL.  IT'S VERY INTERESTING BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY DIFFERENT FIELDS OF STUDY (GLOBAL WARMING, MAYAN CALENDAR, ASTRONOMY, GEOLOGY, ALIENS, EARTH HISTORY, ETC.) ALL SAYING THAT SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN SOON BUT NOBODY IS TAKING ALL OF THESE THINGS AND PUTTING THEM TOGETHER TO SEE IF THERE IS A BIGGER PICTURE OUTSIDE OF THEIR FIELD OF STUDY. AHSOLAOTSUAHHOMMRA, IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE PROBABLY READ A LOT OF THE SAME THINGS THAT I HAVE. IF YOU READ THIS AND HAVE TIME TO CHAT, LET ME KNOW.

CHRISTINE   Smiley  

P.S. THAT INVITE GOES TO ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED ALSO.   Wink

ALWAYS BLESSINGS, NEVER LOSSES
JCJMYERS  
IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #4 - Dec 14th, 2007 at 10:24am

OK CHRISTINE!!

Please turn OFF the CAPS.

No need to yell at us...Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.