Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
RobMonroe on PK95 (Read 11359 times)
I Am Dude

RobMonroe on PK95
Nov 22nd, 2006 at 3:59pm

How did Monroe come to realize that his Home was the same place his friend BB and AA were from... was Robert actucally AA??? I read All books and this info was not stored in the noggin for some reason.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: RobMonroe on PK95
Reply #1 - Nov 23rd, 2006 at 2:36pm

RAM was AA. That was made clear when he visited the earth in the year 3000 plus.

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Nov 24th, 2006 at 8:56pm

Hi, wasn't it KT95? Anyway...when you have realized that AA actually was Monroe, in his past and future, then it's easy, because BB came together with AA to earth. "Home" maybe is not fully appropriate, as Monroe finally realized it was once his home, but when he revisited it was just the same old stuff, and he was through with it.
That he actually was AA is clear from from the visit in the year 3000+ as Mairlyn said, and then there is this scene he watched where he, BB and an InSpec went to AA who was incarnated on earth, and they helped him to go OBE, just like it was with Monroe, and also, there was this barrier preventing Monroe from coming too close to AA (to me the barrier is for avoiding a paradoxon).

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Nov 25th, 2006 at 12:15am

whats a paradoxon Spooky? I sorta know what u mean, but I think it may be something to do with a discomfiture of the overlapping realities, like a rip in the aura. I just want to see what you think about it. Smiley

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #4 - Nov 25th, 2006 at 2:25am

Yea it was KT95 I couldnt think of the exact letters at the time. Yeah I had a feeling from the time he noticed the barrier to AA that he was actucally AA.. also because BB thought Monroe was AA.. I never connected the visit to 3000 though, very interesting.. what do you think would have happened if Monroe did see himself and communicated with himself in the year 3000? Maybe he didn't do it just because it would have ruined the suprise.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #5 - Nov 25th, 2006 at 3:53pm

Hi Alysia and OoBDude,
I read some SciFi stuff, and a common topic was time travel and it's mind bogglers. The obvious problem is what happens when one travels back in time and makes changes which would cause that this future our time traveler comes from will never come into existence- for example kill oneself in the past (but that's only a very obvious example, every very little change also would cause a different future). Also, in this scene Monroe told where he visited AA together with the InSpec and BB, he had still a physical body and therefore involved in that time sphere, so he actually was visiting himself in the past, which is of course an odd thing, and, that's what I think, to avoid the problems it's impossible, or forbidden, to come too close to oneself in the past so that we don't set up logical impossibilities. Later Monroe found out that (at least one of the) InSpec was himself too, after he left his physical RAM existence. So, much more seems to be allowed in the matter of influencing the past when one is in a nonphysical realm (maybe then it isn't "the past" at all as we here in the physical perceive it) or when in another life; Monroe also told he helped, or at least tried to, anyway, influenced a newly discarnated person who was he in the past, a sort of self-retrieval.
So that's what I thought about it. I remember Monroe wrote, I think it had to do with this thing, "A paradoxon refuses to exist".

Spooky

P.S. "Paradoxon" means two things which are contradicting (such as opposites for example) would exist together, a sort of existing impossibility.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Nov 25th, 2006 at 5:05pm

wow its so paradoxical is a paradoxon. I think I'm expanding my vocabulary. Smiley
thanks Spooky. I watch your writing style over the years and its getting better and better. I know english is not your first language.

I don't know I can add anything to what you've said. I can just add how I think about time as dimensions of consciousness overlapping as in a visual image I hold. last time I put forth this viewpoint I got tromped on... Lips Sealed  but I know you wouldn't tromp on me, right? Cheesy   nah, you are open minded.I see time as states of consciousness. time as in moving in a circle. our lives as on a mind film and our total being spread out in different time frames, each unaware consciously of the pieces of our being until we gain the ability to time travel.
I see our bodies as like a car, we one day picked out in a car lot and decided to drive around a life in it. then we can see how these movies may exist on different channels  that can be time traveled to.
except we have not the right words to describe time travel, yet Monroe's paradoxon I see is the best we have.
this places the mind in acceptance of simultaneous lives and so what I said about picking out a car one day, that is in error. that is the paradoxon of language afforded to us. unless I could see a day as but a segment of the mind film which did occur at the "moment" that all my lives, my selves did also occur.
I have always been then as you have always been, without beginning, nor end. yet here we are in C1 level, having ourselves a life, aren't we? I suppose that is under debate for some, lol. I think Monroe must be right. it is impossible to make the C1 mind stay in a paradoxical situation.
a natural blinking off occurs to protect us from mental strain of blowing ones preset circuits...yes, well, some of do overdo it I suspect. perhaps gratitude is a viable pathway when confronted with a parady? paradoxon? I will
...   on this! in sleep we dream and there we meet our selves in the lost and found dept of the universe...irony is addictive.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #7 - Nov 28th, 2006 at 8:16pm

Hi Alysia,

so let's see, there are past lifes, future lifes, and some can have conscious knowledge of them. I think this whole thing is like remembrance. Remembrance is a curious thing- isn't it, when we remember something, it is sort of happening? And, looking at many NDE reports, the life review is often told to be absolute accurate, with every detail, like the life was actually re-lived.

So in this sense, past lifes and future lifes, they also may always be happening.

Let's imagine we have left our body and get an overview without the limitations which enable us to lead a life as human. We would see everything what (from the here-and-now earth time) was in the past and will be in the future; now, seeing this, where is time? When we could see everything at once, there would be no time. No time means nothing is happening, as "happen" includes always change... also a movie is static pictures...all our language, and thinking, is such involved with time that it seems impossible even only to imagine how it would be without.

Well, I just shared my confusions...

Spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Nov 28th, 2006 at 8:56pm

these are deep thoughts spooky. reminds me when I used to want to go obe but didn't know where to go.  then I wondered where is the edge of the universe? but there is no edge of the universe..it is only I that must think this way, that there is an edge. it is only I that must concieve of boxes and only I that confine my own self. and you are right, maybe there are questions we are better off not asking just yet.

but time, linear time is also a box, but already we have our mutant time travelers and I suppose I must confess I am one of them and anyone who says this that they are knowing something as a known, they are going to be called a liar or worse. but time is useful, is it not good to live a life within a lifespan? I'd say yes, I'm happy with my own most of the time which is to say was a time I was not happy about anything.

to call it a time travel or a memory, or a remembrance of the future is a good one or we can speak of "knowings". it is only personal knowing. just to come from the experience of a personal nature. only thru experience is a known. then the interpretation has to be worked on as well if it could then be shared.

my other lives, just a few I know of, were transmitted to me. just like I was a radio receiver set. I did not have "feel" those images but i could tell I was sparing myself to feel the impact which must have been there. its curious how the transmissions come in..you can almost hear the buzzing of the current relaying to the brain 'INCOMING SIGNAL! pick up!!

lol. if I wasn't already crazy, I'd go nuts. love ya, alysia

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #9 - Nov 29th, 2006 at 8:47pm

Yes dear crazy Alysia, I believe some have seen the future, I heard too many credible reports about this to not believe it. But I'll figure not how it works, but I don't have to here- have all the time (lol) to do this in the afterlife.
When I asked those questions in meditations, circles and loops played a role. It was somehow there are closed time loops when looking from "outside", but always with the reminder, it's not exactly how it really is, just a picture that gives a hint to how it really is, like Bruce told of the interpreter, showing the closest thing to find in our memory which fits with what we actually are confronted with, therefore not necessarily an exact reproduct.

Stay tuned to signals,
Spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - Nov 29th, 2006 at 10:58pm

yes Spooky I hear you, we have eternity. not to get in a knit Huh but when u see the future then it happens not as you would exactly desire, then one is drawn to figure it out now. it is too all enthralling.  I have noticed the loop effect. this to me is history just repeats. like in retrievals, that person is looping until the retriever and the guides working together take them out of the loop.
and the looping reminds me of how always we repeat wars here. now we must stop that once and for all. (I hope) love, alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.