Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
hey can someone please help (Read 5653 times)
wonderful25

hey can someone please help
Nov 11th, 2006 at 6:48pm

Sad hello im very scared about death like im scared im gonna be all alone or be hurt by someone

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: hey can someone please help
Reply #1 - Nov 12th, 2006 at 12:15pm

Greetings wonderful,

There's no alone-ness in death; there are gentle Helpers who come to meet you when your time is up and they guide you back to where loving beings wait for you. (You could ask for some time alone later if you want, though.) You are also protected by the Light, which will show up immediately and then you aim for its source. Nothing negative can get into the Light.  I don't know of any Near Death Experiences (NDEs) where anything other than this happened.

Have you read anything about NDEs or the afterlife yet?
Please feel free to ask any questions you want here, as there are many people here who've had many experiences that can reassure you.

On this side we build up our fears, but the Light dissolves fear and replaces it with Love.

Betsi

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

wonderful25

Reply #2 - Nov 12th, 2006 at 4:37pm

yes thats does make do the helpers have to be a perception of your own mind or do they come automatically it seems like the light is a projection of your mind

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #3 - Nov 13th, 2006 at 9:56am

Greetings, wonderful,

The power of the Light is so great that it is mind-boggling.  Smiley
When you get into these spiritual interests/connections, you will possibly experience it in relation to some spiritual activity.
It is so over-whelming that  I don't see how an individual could generate enough energy --and with such a sense of Loving!

These helpers are around us (based upon personal experience and the many varied reports on this website.) To contact them you need to 'project' your own thoughts to them and make your intent clear to them. Even before you believe in them if you pretend you do by imagining a conversation with them, you can begin to more clearly get your own answers from them.

To be fair to you, wonderful25, since your question does not pertain specifically to discussing one of Bruce's books, if you'd post it/others in the top category "Afterlife Knowledge,' you'll get more responses. alot of people start up there, then run out of time before they get here to the books section.
Also you need more than my way of explaining this, because sometimes one person's wording will 'hit the bell' better than another's.

May you have a wonderful experience learning about such spiritual matters!

Betsi

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Nov 13th, 2006 at 5:31pm

hello Full of Wonder. Maybe Bets is right, the Afterlife thread is a good room to discuss your topic. however, since you're here, its not a mistake, so I'll just say that the exploration of what makes us fearful is a valid exploration into its source. once you find out why you are afraid, the fear energy itself tends to dissolve into wonder, which I assume is your basic nature as you call yourself wonderful25 and that my friend is an excellent name!

so just get an attitude as that helps us face all the fears we might have collected in our journey..and curiosity did not kill the cat, its a lie. well, not until after the 9th life.  Smiley  wishing you the best, you're not alone. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.