Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
falling asleep (Read 20729 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: falling asleep
Reply #15 - Mar 8th, 2007 at 10:16pm

ok, Kroan believe it or not I was seeing some problems like that in that workplace.
heres just my suggestion when I had problems similar: you can try it or not, but it always works for me and gives me an obe:  see the person in your mind who you have a problem with, see him with a higher self. say you want to talk to their higher self, go to sleep after concentrating on this, that you meet with them.

what would happen for me I would meet this person's guide out there and we would come up with a peaceful solution. it always suprised me others have guides too, not just me.

also, you would have an intention for going obe then. it always helps to have a genuine intention to produce an obe, although sometimes it's first a lucid dream, works just as good.

good luck and sorry, you're right, we all got thru this sort of thing at one time or another. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Kranada

Pennsylvania USA
Reply #16 - Mar 9th, 2007 at 12:31am

Wow, i'll try that Alyssia. Thats a pretty high level solution considering i've yet to meet even my own guide but i'll try it.

I'd love to meet a guide I just havent yet.  Also you mentioned that you saw sometyhing like that going on in that work place. what do you mean?

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #17 - Mar 10th, 2007 at 1:59am

well Kroan I hope you will meet a guide or helper. you probably will if you want to and be persistent to think about it. Smiley   they look ordinary to me. one guide was smoking a pipe, lol, he knew I have a tendency to relax when i see pipe smoking...maybe something to do with another life...
but they are ordinary and work off what's in your mind, how you want or expect them to appear. everybody has one or more, some stick around, some stay a long time like an assignment.
can be a family member too.

when u said in another post you needed PUl, or a prayer, I think u mentioned money...I thought it was job related...it was like logical...everybody I've met has problems in the work place. I saw more dynamics than just one person going on. I didn't see specific, except I mentioned self image, that u might have a block which causes you to not be promoted..you may feel you need to undergo this problem as a spiritual challenge.

you know you will have to learn to forgive those who do you badly at some point..that is the real challenge.
love, alysia

IP Logged

Kranada

Pennsylvania USA
Reply #18 - Mar 10th, 2007 at 9:16pm

I know unconditional love Smiley ....     Oh Alyssia I ordered 2 new books and I got them yesterday  Astral Dynamics by robert bruce and Mastering Astral Projection by robert bruce. Both came highly recomended by other members of this site so I figured I'd try them. I'm 40 pages into Astral Dynamics and it looks great i'll let u know how it is  Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #19 - Mar 10th, 2007 at 10:13pm

ok! please do, I think RB is highly advanced in projection techniques, so let me know how it goes.

IP Logged

Kranada

Pennsylvania USA
Reply #20 - Mar 11th, 2007 at 4:36am

will do  Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.