Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Monroe's cycle (Read 30398 times)
Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Monroe's cycle
Reply #15 - Oct 9th, 2006 at 9:22pm

Spooky, I remember that BB was a friend of AA, but didn't remember where he came from. I only read this book 3 times. LOL  I would have to say that Bruce's books are much easier to follow. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #16 - Oct 9th, 2006 at 10:45pm

That's true Mairlyn. The first is the easiest, the second the hardest, almost like a maze, with all these connections and time-cycles and such, but I've found it adds to it's impressiveness, maybe the style mirrors a bit how different it can be dealing with these nonphysical world(s) and insights.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #17 - Oct 10th, 2006 at 12:19am

ok I'm following you Spooky.  Smiley  so Inspec stands for Intelligent Species.

species could be related to the word specialize. specialize could be related to the word individualization.

intelligence can be related to awareness. a unit of consciousness can be related to an individual. I believe from my a particular journey I took that when you stand as a naked spirit out there with no belief system, no karma, that you are just awareness of intelligent bearing. like attention. awareness standing at attention. hmm. I like that!

and its back to the I/there disc, and the wave of humanity which is one made up of many. Smiley

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #18 - Oct 10th, 2006 at 11:00am

Ahhhh, now that make sense..thanks Spooky and all you gal.
Got to go a read your other post Spooky, Loosh at Far Journey tread.

Thank you
With love, Romain

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #19 - Oct 10th, 2006 at 5:08pm

Spooky, actually I thought the first book was the hardest for me to understand. I bought the book in the early '90's, long before getting into all this. But it sort of jumped out at me too in the bookstore. I had a hard time getting through it and thought that I never wanted to go OBE with all the trouble RAM was having with it. Little did I know then that I'd end up going to TMI which he created. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #20 - Oct 10th, 2006 at 6:41pm

LaffingRain wrote on Oct 10th, 2006 at 12:19am:
ok 
so Inspec stands for Intelligent Species.

species could be related to the word specialize. specialize could be related to the word individualization.

and its back to the I/there disc, and the wave of humanity which is one made up of many. Smiley

Inspec and relation to the I/there/disc...hum that's something to think about, never thought of it that way, in speaking with Bob esperiences with AA-BB friends.
Open up a complete different avenue. !!! a bell  is ringing..oh boy.

Thanks guys
With love, Romain

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #21 - Oct 10th, 2006 at 10:09pm

Yes Romain, from Monroes third book it's quite clear, the inspec (which is Monroe after his life, giving himself hints then lol) is a member of Monroe's I/There, there are lots of inspecs in his I/There, and Bruce thinks what Monroe called I/There is the same he experienced as his "disc".
ring ring, you are enlightened now lol!

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #22 - Oct 10th, 2006 at 10:49pm

Instant enlightenment. LOL

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #23 - Oct 11th, 2006 at 12:11pm

Roll Eyes Yes enlightenment, such a nice word, like it, and the reason why we re-incarnate here in this ELS, we will make it. Wink

These books (RAM/Moen's) are books that we just cannot read only once..they are book that should be kept at close range, and a few others of course, as references and re-read when time comes, there're always something new or a different perspective as we learn more about the afterlife.
And sometimes it's just a few words from a different person experiences/understanding that open up a new opertunities.
I love it when those bells rings or light go on..lol

Thanks, Romain

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #24 - Oct 11th, 2006 at 1:20pm

Romain wrote on Oct 11th, 2006 at 12:11pm:
Roll Eyes Yes enlightenment, such a nice word, like it, and the reason why we re-incarnate here in this ELS, we will make it. Wink

These books (RAM/Moen's) are books that we just cannot read only once..they are book that should be kept at close range, and a few others of course, as references and re-read when time comes, there're always something new or a different perspective as we learn more about the afterlife.
And sometimes it's just a few words from a different person experiences/understanding that open up a new opertunities.
I love it when those bells rings or light go on..lol

Thanks, Romain

hey Romain, I didn't want to spill too many beans Grin but I feel the freedom to say what I think and feel these days and so watch out for those jelly beans! lol. I think we have a lot of enlightened folks on this forum and you and Mair are two of them to my pov. and me too plus others I won't mention here but I'm not excluding anyone to mention your names only. the way it seems to work is if I accept I am enlightened, I tend to view my neighbor that way and if they disagree that they are enlightened that is ok but what I might do with those who want to believe they are not enlightened is accept them where they are in their belief system and project to them the vision of perfection that I see in them that they don't bring to consciousness yet, but they are perfectly enlightened and just need that realization. this is my basic rendition of PUL I suppose Smiley  we have two threads now going on about what is enlightenment so must be a purpose for that! I've been thinking about what Dave and Spooky said about enlightenment as I also think about Monroe and Bruce's book on daily occurrence. I don't want to be a donkey with a carrot in front of its nose...that's what former ideas of enlightenment meant to me..always reaching for that which was just out of reach for one such as I. the star we reach for is at hand now for each and every one during this time of the shift in consciousness and we are at the forefront of the movement as well all over the world groups are cropping up and bonding for this shift action. we need only to reach critical mass and then stand back and view the world changes synchronizing at our individual paces, but never rushing towards what is going to happen anyway as more of us realize we are spiritual beings, not just bodies and genders and belief systems.

thank you Monroe, you were a hard read from the get go, yes, Mair, as I recall I would skip over many parts of his book saying to myself "where's the good part that I can understand?" lol. I wish I hadn't of sold my books! I feel I could understand better now to reread Monroe. It was in the 80's I read them and the Ultimate Journey in 2000. I suppose it is normal to not understand a book in its entirety but just know that your interest is peaked and words are so hard to work with. just ask me! I mean after dealing with words so much. these days I am finding rotes in a single word!  that's how much the expansion is occurring or the shift. a whole rote in a single word as my guide mentioned. it's true.

oh god I can hardly keep up! it feels like I was born yesterday and have so much to learn here. love, alysia

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #25 - Oct 11th, 2006 at 7:42pm

Now Alysia..that's was quite a rote..or beans.. Grin
and names droping dear soul...tse...tse..bad girl bad girl..remember Donna Summer.. Grin

But coming back to inspects for a second or two here...

that got me thinking today..oh my god, here we go.
If we think of the world of the Aura or Auras and the universal energy field (UEF) or conciousness what ever you want to call it, your choice;

There we exist in more than one energy field or conciousness. Our higher bodies or higher auric frequencies, are of a higher order and are more connected to other's higher bodies (astral/etheric/buddist etc than are our physical bodies.

As our awareness progresses into higher frequencies and higher bodies, we become more and more connected until we are eventually one with the universe (enlightement).
So if we use this concept meaning also meditative experience, then, can be defined as an experience of raising our conciousness to a higher frequency so that it can then experience the reality of our higher bodies, our higher conciousness and the higher worlds we exist in. humm ..
So since our higher bodies experience higher vibrations/worlds..could it be; those could be also called/our  "INSPECTS"???
Mind bodgling isn't.. Cool
Maybe i'm completely out of it here on this Inspects,but it's a thought.

With love, Romain

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #26 - Oct 11th, 2006 at 10:14pm

I agree Romain, we all must have these connections that Monroe spoke of as inspecs or intelligent species with form and body too I suppose. it goes along with my earlier study of the 7 bodies of man. we were talking on Linn's forum of the bodies. these teaching may be eastern, but I studied this when I was wet behind the ears and I still feel wet there but heres a brief run down of the 7 bodies and maybe Dave can help me out as he's so scientific and into numbers and stuff Smiley
1) physical body  2)  etheric body  3) emotional body(astral)   4) Causal body

theres 3 more and I'm thinking higher mental for one. maybe someone into esoterics can help me out.  since the nature of our being according to my belief system is a holographic beingness in a universe which constantly duplicates itself, you can see where my thought is going with this.
I started thinking this way when I studied nature. every bug, every animal, every human is into propagation or duplicating or begetting a son, etc. and so I came to believe that the nature of thought systems themselves are holographically spinning off rotes into the auric field and that thought is creative substance, but more than this, I started doing those self retrievals we talk about here and lo and behold my other selves were alive and waiting for me to retrieve them and integrate them into my now moment, into my heart and they would wander no more, if you get my drift.

retrievals may become the thing in the future, a common thing to do, a household name, a way to be not only what we were, but what we will become here on this earth. I don't know for sure, but if so, I'm all for it because it helped me so much to be a happier more well adjusted person in my personality.

so back to the intelligent species, the disc idea, perhaps we can go from the disc idea and make a wild jump into all humanity is a giant disc? and the reason we come here is #1 to become individualized units of consciousness for the sheer experience. thats all I could get out of my guides Smiley  when i asked why are we here if it's so grand on the other side? they said, in reference to my book I sweated over being as truthful as I could, they said the book is about one person's experiences; thats all.
and thats all anyones life is, those particular experiences in interaction with others.

slowly trying to get back to inspecs, I believe Bruce will call inspecs helpers, guides, as we can understand helpfulness and guidance better than the term inspec, don't u think? remember his disc mates and he couldn't see their faces? later on we get to see their faces or identify our disc mates..hey Romain, maybe we're all disc mates here, ok, see ya on the other side then!
after having lived this long and I'm still alive Smiley I think... Cheesy I want my message to be one thing if nothing else..so I'll leave you with this thought that no matter what anybody says or what your perception or interpretor is saying to you, it IS a benevolent universe if thats what we be creating to see.

holy cow hang unto your hat, we be shifting, all of us!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.