Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ghost guests (Read 8210 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Ghost guests
Aug 15th, 2006 at 9:56pm

Greetings,

Around page 208, Bruce prepares to do one of his earlier retrievals but first asks the homeowner if she definitely wants the spirits removed. He acknowledges that some people might enjoy a ghostly guest or might like to study ghost behavior.

This brings up something I've wonderred about--given the opportunity, would you like to get to know a spirit, even to the extent of letting it stay in your home for awhile?
Does using the term 'ghost' instead of 'spirit' affect your conception of them?
What would you want to talk about with it? 
Have you or someone you've heard about ever taken that opportunity?
All experiences or thoughts will be appreciated! The more we examine what we're dealing with, the less misconceptions we'll have.
bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Cathy_B

South Australia
Re: Ghost guests
Reply #1 - Aug 16th, 2006 at 11:49pm

Hi Bets
In our last house, we had an Italian lady who "hung around" in our house.
she just wanted to stay with us and no matter how many times we told her how to "go to the  light" she just wanted to hang around and be part of our family.
She even used to ride in the car with us and came to a wedding (sitting in the backseat like a real Grandma)
She would move things around and often we would see her "cleaning" when things moved.
I can't tell you how many times I would come in after gardening and find the kettle on to boil.
One day she switched off my iron and pulled it out of the wall plug. when she saw my friend she went mad and told her what a naughty girl I was because I would go and leave it on while I was putting clothes away. Was never sure of her name but it was not really italian. Think it was somthing like "Marta"
About a year before we moved, we noticed she was no longer with us, so i hope she is moved on and Happy
love to all
Cathy xx

Hold fast to dreams&&For if dreams die&&Life is a broken-winged bird&&That cannot fly. &&&&Langston Hughes

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Aug 17th, 2006 at 11:04am

Thanks, Cathy!
That's a neat experience to share.
I assume she held only positive energy or your pets would not have accepted her?
bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #3 - Aug 17th, 2006 at 11:15am

That is a good question - pets do sense spirits .. maybe also one of the reasons why we have them.

&&

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #4 - Aug 18th, 2006 at 3:11pm

There is no reason I would want a ghost to hang around. Not because of fear but because moving souls to the Light is what I do. On Linn's Forum a few weeks ago, several of us were involved in removing stuck spirits from a house. It was my first adventure in 'ghost busting' and was very interesting and enlightening.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Aug 22nd, 2006 at 12:50am

I think soon the word ghost may be out of fashion. spirits perhaps less demeaning a label to them. as ghosts may signify they are somewhat less than a physical person. might tend to irritate the spirit. it appears ghosthood close into the physical layers are attached to the Earth. we can serve them by seeing what or why they are attached and wish to be here without judging them and directing them to levels they may be with others who have crossed over. I became a ghost once in this lifetime and it is very lonely existence even as brief as it may have been. very few people can detect a ghost, thus the lonliness. they are real people and think they are real, so spirit is a better word.
to retrieve is the same thing as directing to the light or fullness of where they can belong and be seen and heard.
hugs, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #6 - Aug 22nd, 2006 at 1:36am

Quote:
I became a ghost once in this lifetime

How did you do that?

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Aug 22nd, 2006 at 12:53pm

hi there sis. I became a ghost in the astral floating when one day I looked into my mother's eyes to see if I was in her heart as a daughter. I saw I had never been her daughter or belonged to her except through DNA. (not as sad as it sounds)
in that instant the "daughter role" did die as a fully intact belief system which had form in the astral realms. shortly after realizing we were only universal room mates and no longer mother/daughter, I went to sleep one night and found myself as a ghost.
I searched close to the astral areas of physical for companionship and relating.
I tried to join physical people at their tables of discussion but they couldn't see or hear me but one of them did pick up my vibrations and was looking at me, just like most people would look at a ghost, a little shocked.  then I realized I didn't belong on this level and was dead.   it all turned out good as I went to a new level, when daughter told me I had died. I didn't even know I was dead.
so the need for retrievals to tell the person...yea, you're dead! ha ha!

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #8 - Aug 22nd, 2006 at 3:52pm

Thanks for sharing that, Alysia.
It sounds very difficult.
Do you think a person could set their intent to do the same thing inorder to clear up dificulties with that parent?
Would it matter where that 'parent'  was---lower focus levels, for example, or in a new physical? Was your mother living at the time?
Did you expect it to turn out that way?
bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Aug 22nd, 2006 at 4:45pm

Bets said: It sounds very difficult.
____
thats a lot of questions so I can answer one by one, and thanks for the opportunity to get more clear my dear! no, it wasn't difficult as it sounds because it happened rather than my trying to make something happen. like our friend Shirley said not too long ago here..the best experiences happen without trying to make them happen, like subjective higher self interplay.
_____

Do you think a person could set their intent to do the same thing inorder to clear up dificulties with that parent?
____
yes my intentions were made before I was born. intentions is basically all that matters when trying to clear up difficulties with anyone. intentions are yearnings of the heart path to me. there is no relationship too difficult to set aright when you step into that other persons shoes.
_____

Would it matter where that 'parent'  was---lower focus levels, for example, or in a new physical?
_____
I don't think it matters if they are physical or nonphysical as location means little in obe circumstance, and theres telepathy and remote viewing to consider along with intentions.
_____

Was your mother living at the time?
_____
Yes, she was sitting right across the table from me during this aha moment. we both forgave each other and everything changed.
_____

Did you expect it to turn out that way?
____
no, I was blown away, stunned. that must have set up the death experience. the good parts are in my book, as the bad always leads to the good. anyone who loves freedom will understand that dying, without karma, leads to freedom.
inexpressible freedom..inexpressible joy. a successful life.

love, alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.