Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My wife came back to me (Read 19831 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

My wife came back to me
Jan 15th, 2005 at 3:53pm

Last night I was awakened by what seemed to be a rush of wind.I looked at my bedroom door,that was wide open,with my wife who died 2 months ago standing there.She said well are you going to invite me in.I said but,and she said yes you thought I was dead.Do I look like someone dead.I said no,You are as solid as I am.She said I am going to get in bed with you,and stop worrying about me.She said you were right,we dont die.I was so happy to see her.When I woke in the morning,she was gone.What an experience.Love George

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: My wife came back to me
Reply #1 - Jan 15th, 2005 at 4:08pm

Dear George,

I am so happy to hear about this experience.  Cheesy

Much Love,
Mairilyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

roger prettyman

Bedford, U.K.
Reply #2 - Jan 16th, 2005 at 4:27am

George, I am so pleased you had this wonderful experience  Smiley 
When my wife died about eighteen months ago I experienced  about ten different "happenings" over a three month period, which was her way of communicating with me to tell me she was o.k. and for me not to worry about her.
The most memorable was I was dreaming we were in bed together and she was holding my left hand quite tightly while we were talking. I then said to her "This cannot be so because you died and you are not here any more". With that I woke up and for two seconds or so I could still feel her tight grip of my left hand. I actually remember saying to myself, "You are still holding my left hand" then, like a light switch being turned off, it disappeared.

Not such an experience as yours, George, but just as memorable and pleasing to me.
Regards, roger  Wink

The past is history, the future is a mystery.&&Today is a gift, that`s why it`s called the present.&&Let yourself enjoy today. It will never come again.&&&&&&Butterfly.

IP Logged

Polly
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 16th, 2005 at 9:18am

I would like to know why some spirits are able to communicate with us and others are not.  My Mom died a year ago yesterday and with the exception of a couple of dreams and a couple of events that I would call "coincidences" I haven't heard anything from her.  She was the type who would definitely let me know she's OK if she could, so can anyone explain this?

IP Logged

Linn  Conyers
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jan 16th, 2005 at 11:28am

Polly,
                  What were the dreams and the events?

love linn

IP Logged

roger prettyman

Bedford, U.K.
Reply #5 - Jan 16th, 2005 at 11:39am

Polly,

I get the feeling you were too quick to "dismiss" your dreams and coincidences as not being communications from your mom. Have you really thought about them deeply?
Initially, I thought like that but after the first few "happenings" I could not dismiss them as coincidences, which led me down the spiritual path to discover Bruce`s web site and much, much, more. Have you tried using Bruce`s "pretend" technique to have a conversation with you mom? I always find it very successful when I wish to talk with my wife - the words just flow between us.
Don`t give up, and I wish you good luck - it will come eventually if you don`t try too hard.
regards, roger    Smiley

The past is history, the future is a mystery.&&Today is a gift, that`s why it`s called the present.&&Let yourself enjoy today. It will never come again.&&&&&&Butterfly.

IP Logged

Polly
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jan 17th, 2005 at 10:01pm

Quote:
       Polly,
                  What were the dreams and the events?

love linn

I think I've posted these on here before and I don't want to repeat myself, but I'll just give a brief summary.

The dream: I was in my car with an old man who didn't look familiar to me.  He said he needed to go to the bank so I took him there.  I parked the car and looked up and my Mom was standing there looking about 20 years younger.  I told the old man
he needed to get out of the car because my Mom was coming and he asked how he'd get home.  I told him to call a taxi or to call me if he couldn't find a ride and I'd come back to get him.

The event was:  My Mom made me a lamp when I was a kid and the lamp broke about a year before she died (someone knocked it over and it broke into pieces).  About 4 months ago, I was going through some boxes and the lamp was in the box.  Now I know that's not possible because the lamp broke, so my Mom must have made 2 lamps that I didn't know about.   I was very happy to find another lamp though!

I tend to think the lamp story is just a happy coincidence and the dream is just a dream.  Any ideas?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.