Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
"dreams" as evidence of parrallel realit (Read 28852 times)
Lucy

C1
"dreams" as evidence of parrallel realit
Jan 9th, 2005 at 10:13am

There is something in the later Seth material...and maybe Dora or someone else who has read the later stuff can comment...about parallel realities. I got overwhelmed trying to understand that! So I quit reading it.

But it seems to me now that BSTs are a kind of parallel reality. Or realities, as it were. Earth...physical reality...seems like some enormous structure where the low vibrations of physical matter make it possible to have an alphabet vegetable soup of many different psychological realities co-existing. BSTs seem more homogeneous.

Submitting my all dreams to Freudian or Jungian symbolic analysis has never made sense to me. That's partly because I sometimes dream about things I have never seen or experienced on earth before; sometimes things that don't exist here appear. (and if I'm that creative, why couldn't I think up stuff like that when I had to write an English paper!) Some dreams are continuations of experiences I have had here on earth in this physical reality I share with you all. But the landscape of where they continue is different. they don't continue here. Somebody made drastic changes to the movie set! And the outcomes are totally different. I will wake from a dream thinking something entirely different has happened, only to realize that I have just been through some kind of parallel experience. Sometimes the emotions are intense but are feelings I can't give a name to.

I don't think these parallel experiences are something I in this world need to retrieve myself from...perhaps me there is retrieving me here! I am reminded of Bob Monroe's stories in his first book of being in another reality, a parallel one in which he wondered if the person blacked out when he Bob appeared. The guy was an inventor of sorts? but things didn't seem to go well in his life. My dream experiences aren't as vivid but that's more like what I am talking about.

We are so young we are only on the surface of conciousness, are we not? We are all feeling a different part of the elephant when no one has a good concept of the whole elephant.

So I am wondering if others have dreams of this nature.

IP Logged

Shirley

Afterlife Knowledge Member

San Antonio
Re: "dreams" as evidence of parrallel re
Reply #1 - Jan 9th, 2005 at 11:34am

Often!  My dream journal is full of many of these kinds of dreams..where they are definately not on Earth..at least, not earth as we know it physically.

IP Logged

Dora
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 9th, 2005 at 12:34pm

Lucy,

Quote:
There is something in the later Seth material...and maybe Dora or someone else who has read the later stuff can comment...about parallel realities. I got overwhelmed trying to understand that! So I quit reading it.

Not sure what comment it is what you waiting for, but all I can give you is that eventually even the die-hard Seth and Elias skeptics will have to accept or at least think about it, that it is far from the *ghostly woo-woo* anymore. More and more brilliant quantum physicist like Michael Talbot, Fred Alan Wolf, Brian Green agree with it...

Brian Green "Elegant Universe" is available in almost any video store by Nova, it is very easy to understand visually...

Also here is on interesting article what I find from Scientific American

http://www.crystalinks.com/holouniverse1.html

Quote:
Or realities, as it were.

Indeed where?  Grin In my understanding and experiences long us we see ourselves as a singular entity  and believe that we're limited to physical existence, and ONLY after disengagement can occupy different areas of consciousness, we will belive that our dreams - as we have been told - just  dreams...
Long as we don't - or try - to understand the nature of the reality we'll not accept that our  interpretation maybe incorrect, but the dream experiences are just as real then our waking state.

Now I do not align with the beliefs  that anyone can interpret the dream imaginaries, since those are highly individual symbols what we translate to our objective awareness, therefore those can mean many, many things...

I myself have very  active  dreamstate, many time I connecting my own focuses, (as different personalities, different timeframes, or connecting with my own essence) or interacting with non-physical essences....
Only with self-knowledge[/b] we will be able to interpret our own messages to ourself.

Quote:
I don't think these parallel experiences are something I in this world need to retrieve myself from...

I couldn't agree more....  Smiley if indeed you're connecting with your different focuses, then YOU'RE them, - and they're  the countless YOU"S There is nothing to retrieve

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #3 - Jan 11th, 2005 at 12:39pm

Thanks Dora you always have some interesting info and comments.

I think I maxed out when Jane Roberts got to The "Unknown" Reality, Vols. 1&2". I couldn't process the information any more. Maybe I could revisit those volumes now. Are you familiar with those volumes? Are they relevant to what we discuss here?

IP Logged

Harrry Hoose

Reply #4 - Jan 11th, 2005 at 7:55pm

SmileyGreetings. I felt I ought to reply to this statement.
First as to dreams, Seth stated that our dreams occur in the Astral Plane.  Alexander channelled by Ramon Stevens also mentioned that during our dreams we exist in part of the Astral.
Now, about Parallel Realities.  There are a variety of realities such as Probable, Adjacent, Parallel, etc., but all of these refer to physical realities. When we dream and visit the dreamland of the Astral, we are obviously non-physical.
The realities spoken of by various metaphysical authors such as Seth usually refer to various physical realities.
Seth, in the book Unknown Reality, Volume 1, said,
referring, I believe, to physical experience, "The structure of probabilities deals with parallel  experience on all levels. Your focus allows other just as legitiamte experience  to become invisible or unfelt."  In Seth Speaks there is the statement:
"If there are individual probable selves, then of course there are probable worlds, all taking roads that you have not adopted. You exist in the middle of the probable system  of reality. It is not something apart from you.
I hope these thoughts will help,
Regards, Harry

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #5 - Jan 12th, 2005 at 5:00am

Quote:
SmileyGreetings. I felt I ought to reply to this statement.
First as to dreams, Seth stated that our dreams occur in the Astral Plane.  Alexander channelled by Ramon Stevens also mentioned that during our dreams we exist in part of the Astral.
Now, about Parallel Realities.  There are a variety of realities such as Probable, Adjacent, Parallel, etc., but all of these refer to physical realities. When we dream and visit the dreamland of the Astral, we are obviously non-physical.
Regards, Harry

Yes, WE are obviously nonphysical..but the reality around us is not always so.  Have you ever "dreamed" yourself to a physical place?  I know that doesn't make alot of sense..its hard to explain what I mean, I just know that through the dreamscape, I have gone to places..that are in the physical..I don't mean a physical counterpart..but the actual physical place..with actual, physical people and things.. Cheesy

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jan 12th, 2005 at 12:32pm

Cheesy I can relate one experience similar. in a full waking consciousness I popped out of my forehead area and traveled to see my brother in another state. midway there I realized I didn't have his new address! Cry  I had decided previously to take pacific coast highway so I found myself there and stopped to ponder addresses..intuitively or by guidance, I knew he wouldn't know how to receive me (might frighten him) so I declined the search but knew I could find him if I wanted to. instead I decided to play on the beach for awhile. people and cars looked like real thing, rocks, ocean sounds, etc. like greeting old friend. went home and entered the body sitting in the chair through the same exit point. opened my eyes and started freaking out joyously! Grin the whole thing took 20 minutes of concentration to exit. love, alysia

IP Logged

Tim Furneaux
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jan 12th, 2005 at 2:16pm

yeah, me too!  For a time, the game I was playing was "see how much attention you can pay to your surroundings while obe". I would be in my bedroom, with my physical body in the bed. It got so that all senses were so acute, sense of touch etc; not only did it feel like I was in a physical enviornment ( I was) but that the subtle body was physical also. Everything; senses, my attention, all as acute as in my waking day (or more so) , no dream-fuzziness at all... in fact  the idea of my physical body felt like the dream.. 'Waking up', my waking experience felt dreamlike in the most enjoyable way.  Ya know, I go in cycles of working with specific things to try while dreaming/obe;  I am inspired to work with the 24/7 thing again, I think I can handle the impact better this time, Alysia's comment on another thread (something like "make the 2 worlds one", dream and waking) brought this up for me.... Tim

IP Logged

Dora
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jan 12th, 2005 at 2:23pm

Lucy,

I'm not sure what is your specific question? If is about Seth talking about parallel realities...the answer is YES.... that are the BST.......NO

Those parallel realities are as PHYSICAL as ours......our reality IS a parallel to them, but parallel and probably realities are not the same

The Unknown Reality, Volume one
Section 2
Parallel man, Alternate man, and Probable man: The reflection of these in the present, private psyche, your Multidimensional reality in the NOW of your being.

In  book 2...is no chapter on parallel
book 2 is all about probabilities

IP Logged

Harrry Hoose

Reply #9 - Jan 12th, 2005 at 3:53pm

In reference to the reply by Shirley to my comments... SmileyThank you Shirley for correcting my error in saying that all parrallel realities and other realities refer to physical realities.
I should have modified that with an adjective such as "many, or most" We had  our weekly metaphysical meeting today, Wednesday, and I posed the question about how many of you dream of both physical and non-physical realities?  Of 20 members most said they do dream of being at physical locations or about physical people. Now, that's not my experience as I seldom dream of what appears to be a physically living person or about a physical location!  Nor did  I believe that Seth specifically covered this subject.
So, I searched and found a Seth quotation  in "Book 6, The early Sessions of the Seth Material."  On March 23, 1966,  there  is the statement, "Dream locations exist in physical space as truly,  or as falsely, as physical objects exist in physical  space."
Seth expresses the phrase, "as falsely," because he continues by saying, "Physical objects are only the result of our own perceptions."
Hope this isn't confusing. Regards, Harry

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #10 - Jan 12th, 2005 at 4:25pm

I'm always confused! but not by you guys!

When I try to understand how the experience of a parallel reality might compare to the experience of a BST, then I get really scrambled! How do you know the difference??? I know if I am in Memphis or in Boston, but I don't know if I am in a BST or a parallel place. If there is a specific question, that is it.

The stuff about parallel and probable realities is what put me over a confusion edge before. I think I need a few more neurons to handle that stuff. yet it is very intriguing....

So I still don't know exactly if my dreams represent a personal BST or a parallel or probable reality and I don't know how to tell the difference, but I feel comfortable declaring "it isn't just a dream." Of course, I have to apply that to nightmares too then.

btw alysia now that I know you travel in the not-physical, I hope you will stop by some time...shall I put on some non-physical water for some non-physical tea?

IP Logged

freebird
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Jan 12th, 2005 at 4:45pm

Alysia and Tim,

The experiences you describe are amazing, and whenever I hear things like this it helps to confirm my belief in the spiritual body and afterlife.  I have had a few conscious OBEs that were brief and dreamlike, nothing like what you've experienced.  I remember some dreams every night, and they are always in full color with sound and sometimes sense of touch -- but not as real as a conscious OBE.  I've also had a few lucid dreams, but they were still just dreams.  I know I have had full-blown OBEs during sleep (I can remember the beginning where you get the buzzing in your head and the whooshing sensation of leaving the body) but I generally remember little of what happened during the experience when I wake up.  It must be very exciting to be able to travel out of body and actually go where you want for as long as you want and have a clear, non-dreamlike level of awareness.  I bet you guys have no doubts whatsoever about the continuation of human consciousness outside the physical body.  That must be a wonderful feeling to know for sure, with 100% certainty.

Freebird

IP Logged

freebird
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Jan 12th, 2005 at 4:50pm

I forgot to mention in my last post, my experience has shown me that not all dreams are OBEs.  There is a difference.  OBEs can happen during sleep, but most dreams are just a deeper form of imagination, which is not the same as a true OBE.  I do not hold the view that all imagination is the equivalent of going out of body.  Imagination and regular dreams may be some kind of a middle ground where your mind is still connected to the brain but it is partially detached and open to influences from the astral plane, IMO.

Freebird

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Jan 12th, 2005 at 5:07pm

So I still don't know exactly if my dreams represent a personal BST or a parallel or probable reality and I don't know how to tell the difference.

btw alysia now that I know you travel in the not-physical, I hope you will stop by some time...shall I put on some non-physical water for some non-physical tea?
_________

Cheesy how about tea and crumpets? Cheesy heres a short story from yours truly. I've had music as a hobby also thought about an acting career early on. made a decision to not do that in a big way for various reasons. also had stage fright to conquer. so one night I believe I stepped into a parallel dimension because it was so real and spiritually life changing moment. a group of us stood waiting backstage for our turn to sing. each person took their turn and received their applause. I seemed to have done this before. when it was my turn as I strolled out feeling naked as usual, rather vulnerable, because that's what stage fright is,  the crowd recognized me to my astonishment and welcomed my entrance. feeling a twinge of fright I decided to just be myself and the stage fright vanished. it was they who were the wind beneath my wings so to speak. I just kept thinking have they heard me before? how do they know me? Grin anyway, it was as high as I could fly here, the feeling of PUL. I know it had to have been another me that is accomplished in that area. I've not had such an experience here with so vast a crowd, but I have had a few moments on stage of "just being myself".  concerning BST, I believe theres no escape from a BST in that everything is a BST, even these words I give you are just another belief. Roll Eyes  ??? Tongue Kiss

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Jan 12th, 2005 at 5:36pm

Quote:
Alysia and Tim,

The experiences you describe are amazing, and whenever I hear things like this it helps to confirm my belief in the spiritual body and afterlife.  I have had a few conscious OBEs that were brief and dreamlike, nothing like what you've experienced.  I remember some dreams every night, and they are always in full color with sound and sometimes sense of touch -- but not as real as a conscious OBE.  I've also had a few lucid dreams, but they were still just dreams.  I know I have had full-blown OBEs during sleep (I can remember the beginning where you get the buzzing in your head and the whooshing sensation of leaving the body) but I generally remember little of what happened during the experience when I wake up.  It must be very exciting to be able to travel out of body and actually go where you want for as long as you want and have a clear, non-dreamlike level of awareness.  I bet you guys have no doubts whatsoever about the continuation of human consciousness outside the physical body.  That must be a wonderful feeling to know for sure, with 100% certainty.

Freebird

knowing is no fun though if you can't share it with others. it's like you know this most important thing but others won't believe you because they haven't had the same experience. then it just brings up more questions once you get your knowings. yes, some of these experiences obe or otherwise feel really good for awhile but you got to think about why the veil of forgetfulness is in place here. when the spirit enters matter memory for the most part of who it has been is erased so that new experiences and a new individuality can surface. how confusing to remember past lives and still try to remember you're not that person anymore, you are now someone else, even to the opposite polarity that you identify with so completely. ??? Wink Cheesy blows your mind until you let yourself forget again. if it means anything to you, I think you're doing really well with waking up to the unlimited being you are with your obes and dreams. suggest to yourself what proof represents to you personally and you may be able to ascertain it sooner than not. build a dream in other words, that stuff is pretty darn pliable I found out! Wink love, alysia

IP Logged

Dora
Ex Member

Reply #15 - Jan 12th, 2005 at 5:44pm

Lucy,

Smiley I'm aware that parallel and probable realites is not easy to understand, long as we tied up our singular entities beliefs... especially if we don't really understand the nature of our own physical realities...

Quote:
I don't know if I am in a BST or a parallel place

In my understandings and experiences the so called BST's have absolutely nothing to do with either parallel or probable realities....

BST  is not a* place*, it is not a* town*, it is when the individual hold themselves *static* in their objective awareness based their beliefs before their disengagement.
In that transition period  they shed the beliefs that are associated with this physical reality. Their consciousness  moving into new areas of exploration that  will NOT  involve belief systems

IP Logged

Tim Furneaux
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Jan 12th, 2005 at 6:39pm

Hey Freebird,   I go in waves with this stuff. I'll have a series of obes over months and then it will recede, only to resurface again as more time goes by. But if I'm in a phase of intentionally making it a practice, it can be on-going. This stuff has been going on for me for 4 decades now, it seems I've learned just a little in that time, but I know a little stuff for sure...The practice of going from waking to sleeping with no loss of consciousness, no 'blackout', is straight-forward; you intend to rest your intention on the sensations of your body as it goes into sleep. The sensations of your physical body will change to sensations of the subtle body (i.e; the feeling of being an 'electrical field'). You're alert and watchful thru this. There comes a moment in the deepening relaxation where you initiate movement. You're out, with no loss of consciousness....Going from sleeping to waking consciously, I use an idea of Robert Monroe's.  You're lucid in a dream; try imagining wiggling a physical toe. ( This can seem very strange to do, especially when the idea of a physical body seems imaginary...) What happens is you get this dim sense of a faraway toe moving and then there's a swift swing into sensations of a deeply, deeply relaxed sleeping physical body. You wake up, having gone thru no blackout during the transition.... These things require finess and a willingness not to grasp for immediate results. Even though someone may tell you to try certain things, you have to discover how it works for yourself... For a while,  waking and sleeping were seamless, all of one piece. "I" never went away. Life was a continuous dream. I stopped the practice. It was hard to integrate at the time. (I interact with a lot of people at my day job.) But now I'm inspired to take the practice up again; I can handle it now and I'm willing to spend the years it might take to make it on-going. I realise now there are tremendous possibilities to such a practice. I'm in a late phase of my life, the idea of taking this up again seems like real fun.  And yeah Freebird, I know absolutely for sure that there is no death. That knowledge does take a certain edge off things; knowing you WILL survive anything that happens in your life. But that knowledge brings more questions than answers, and I'll still have to deal with regrets and longings (if I don't deal with them now) that may arise at the time of my death. Plus I love being human! There are unique possibilities in this place. I also agree with you that not all dreams are obes. Like eskimos have many words for "snow", we need many ways of describing the different types of phenomena we call "dreams". The Tibetans say that early morning dreams are different from the evening ones. The first dream-cycles are imagination. Early morning dreams are actual. I think that can be the case, but is not necessarily so...    Best to you all, Tim

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Jan 12th, 2005 at 10:16pm

. You're out, with no loss of consciousness....

thanks Tim for the detail. I think we need this kind of talk because I agree that we each have our unique way of developing, of exploring, no way is better than anothers, and if we were all the same, how boring would that get?  Cheesy

but you brought remembrance for me of something. right after my sister died she came to me. it was not a dream which is my usual way of contact with the deceased. what was interesting about it was all that day I got the strange sensation that tonite would be the nite she would come. I wasn't sure at the time I wanted to speak with her as we had had a serious falling out. lol! Grin she had disowned me. anyway as I closed my eyes that nite my body fell  into sleep state while the conscious mind was highly alert for what seemed like hours. my head was vibrating strongly. actually it was tiring but on it continued until at last I heard actual voices seeming to move closer in. It was the voice of my sister discussing something with either her guide or her best friend who had transitioned before her. my sister had been fairly young, 38 and had cancer. she had a tough transition, yelling at everyone. I was really upset with her then for blaming everyone for her troubles. anyway the hostility in her voice I couldn't take and I yelled at her, something I thought I would never say to anyone: I yelled "JOAN! YOU WANTED ALL THE LOVE IN THIS LIFE!" Undecided ??? for years I tried to figure out why I said this. especially "in this life." probably because we've been together in other lives. anyway, it was the being awake but being asleep state that was peculiar to me. seemed so subjective in a way as I of my personality did not wish to speak to her. I sensed she wanted some closure with me, as most a lot of folks do exactly the same upon death. they go out to make things right that they feel is left undone. I felt bad because I hadn't been ready to forgive her at that moment and essentially pushed her away and closed the door in her face. we've since worked things out to a kind of truce. perhaps the point I want to make is that connection is there with especially family members coming down the pike so to speak. she had been sending her energy throughout the day into my awareness. cheers, alysia

IP Logged

Glen
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jan 12th, 2005 at 11:42pm

Hi everyone,

I've really been enjoying this discussion, and been wanting to add my two cents for a while now.  I'd like to expand a little on something Tim just talked about, which I think I got from Seth somewhere.  (Maybe Dora knows where he talked about this.)

That is that we have different kinds of dreams.  Some may seem precognitive, though I think they're more like visualizing possible futures ~ nothing set in stone, but the psyche preparing for probable future situations.  Other dreams could likewise be reviews of the past ~ a way to see the day's events, for example, in a different way.  Other dreams might be communications from various levels of our subconscious, having value and meaning for us even if we're never able to interpret them.

There may be more ~ I can't remember ~ but the point I want to make is that all dreams are not just of one kind, with just one purpose, meaning or value.  They're internal communications within ourselves, from one part of ourselves to another so to speak, and serve us in ways we may never comprehend, whether or not we're able to interpret or understand them.

Cheers,
Glen

IP Logged

Dora
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Jan 13th, 2005 at 10:43am

Hi Glen, and all...

Yes Seth as Elias also extensively cover our dreamstates...

here is several from Seth...

"So that to understand a dream properly we should first discover at which conscious area it originates. Individuals can be enabled to find the point of origin for themselves, after an attempt is made to recall any given dream or dreams... A state of dissociation is necessary, a letting down of egotistical barriers in order that inner symbolisms can be appreciated and distinguished. The change of focus alone will aid in intuitional enlightenment, and association can then rise more easily through the subconscious areas."
The Early Sessions, Book 3

"Within the dream state all mankind knows the outcome of any given dilemma. No predestination is involved. The problems have already been worked out in a mental or psychic level, but not yet physically materialized. Precognitive dreams therefore are precognitive only in line with your own accepted root assumptions. Decisions have already been made, but have not yet caught up to you within the physical system."
The Early Sessions, Book 7

"Request the answer to any problem and it will be given, but you must trust yourself and learn to interpret your own dreams. There is no other way to do this except by beginning yourself and working with your own dreams, for this will awaken your intuitive abilities and give you the knowledge that you need."
The Nature of Personal Reality

Elias,
Within your dream state, you incorporate many layers of dreams. One dream possesses many dimensions and holds many messages. I offer, in interpretation of your dreams, only one; that one which is closest to your waking consciousness. Each one of these dreams that you incorporate holds many levels, many aspects of consciousness, many different connections and messages. You incorporate one dream that may be connected with what you experience at any one time. This same dream also may be connected with precognitive elements. This same dream may also be connected with other focuses or with cultures, even global events. It may connect with other individuals within another area of consciousness"

shall address also that within your dream state, yes, you do engage probable selves and realities continuously. When you are engaging precognitive activity, you are intersecting with other probable selves which are experiencing parallel to your known, official, accepted reality, and offering you information; and as all time is simultaneous, there is no future or past to be experienced. It is all occurring within the present now. You do not look to your future to be accessing information that linearly would be occurring, in your perception, in the future. You look sideways to a probable self which is presently experiencing these actions and events, and you allow yourself the opportunity to be engaging and intersecting with these probable selves. This offers you alternate information"

IP Logged

Tim Furneaux
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Jan 13th, 2005 at 10:50am

Hey Alysia,   Doing this work is like throwing a light on in a dark room, or lingering in a place we normally pass thru quickly; stuff comes from the background up into the foreground.. I have had raw emotion surface that startled me,  that I wasn't aware I had.  I too have wondered why I felt certain ways and wished I had chosen differently....The wonderful thing about being human is we get the chance to learn from our experiences,   experiencing the rawness of  emotion, seeing that in the light of day, how we feel about it now. Raw things coming out of the dark have startled me; later I have found the experience invaluble. While it's happening it has shaken me and brought up questions. Much later, I recognise the gift in seeing what is there. I can't deal with or acknowledge it if I don't know it exists....Family stuff is so powerful... I've fallen out with my twin brother (fraternal twin, not identical)  At some point, thru some kind of skillful means, there might be a reapproachment. It also might never happen.  I recognise each member of my family has their own journey to make, they are all indivuals with their own work.  Some things might not be able to be reconciled  the way my image of it would like...Alysia, you have a willingness to see what's there, just to have that emotion come up implies you have the courage to see it.  I don't know, but what you told your sister may have been  something she needed to hear...  Just the fact that you told your story is an inspiration to me.  Thanks friend,  the shop is getting busy now and bookstore kitty is yowling (hungry bub?) but I will talk to ya soon,  Much love, Tim

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Jan 13th, 2005 at 2:12pm

You do not look to your future to be accessing information that linearly would be occurring, in your perception, in the future. You look sideways to a probable self which is presently experiencing these actions and events, and you allow yourself the opportunity to be engaging and intersecting with these probable selves. This offers you alternate information"

thank you Dora! Grin precisely what I have been looking for you have posted. scuse me while I go smash my head on the wall and try to calm down. Shocked
this is making so much sense. btw, now I know who the smiling lady was in my dream. it was you. you were so helpful to me! love, alysia Grin

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Jan 13th, 2005 at 2:28pm

.Alysia, you have a willingness to see what's there, just to have that emotion come up implies you have the courage to see it.  I don't know, but what you told your sister may have been  something she needed to hear...  Just the fact that you told your story is an inspiration to me.  Thanks friend,  the shop is getting busy now and bookstore kitty is yowling (hungry bub?) but I will talk to ya soon,  Much love, Tim
you also inpire me as well Tim. as well many here do help me learn how to communicate. wanted to thank you! btw....you have a book store? I hope my book makes it's way unto your shelf...hee. any day now I'm thinking. Cheesy   I would read your book avidly too if you write one. love, alysia  ps. family is really interesting, sometimes they are like strangers until we can begin to see a bigger picture operating. predict you and your brother will reconcile at some point. Grin

IP Logged

Glen
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Jan 13th, 2005 at 10:20pm

Quote:
Hi Glen, and all...

Yes Seth as Elias also extensively cover our dreamstates...

here is several from Seth...
<snip>

Thank you Dora for the wonderful quotes!  I knew I could count on you.

Namasté,
Glen

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.