Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lucid Dream and my mother (Read 4878 times)
Jeff
Ex Member

Lucid Dream and my mother
Jan 11th, 2005 at 9:03am

As I stated in a post yesterday, I had two lucid dreams Sunday night. Last night I went to sleep with the intention of asking a "guide" or "helper" if I could speak with my mother. My mother died May 27th, 2004.

Please keep in mind I'm quite skeptical and am taking the approach Bruce did in his books. Experience is great but I need proof from my explorations so right now the jury is still out on this dream but here it is.

Last night I went to sleep with the intention described above. Luckily I had *another* lucid dream last night and remembered my intention. I asked in a very calm voice, when I went lucid, if I could speak to my mother. Everything in the dream went quiet and still. Suddenly I saw a human shadow form appear and run from the room I'm in into another room. I run into the other room and see two gentlemen, one probably in his 70s-80s and in the background while the other is in his mid 40s to 50s. He's sporting a mustasche and is mostly bald except around the sides and back of his head.

I repeat my question, asking if I can talk to my mother. He replies either "she can't talk to you" or "she won't talk to you." I ask why and he replies, "Do you know what happens to disaster victims?" Unfortunately that's when I wake up  Cry

I'm not sure what his last question meant unless it was part of another statement to be made because my mother died when she requested a breathing tube be removed.
« Last Edit: Jan 11th, 2005 at 10:24am by N/A »  

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Re: Lucid Dream and my mother
Reply #1 - Jan 11th, 2005 at 11:07am

my opinion Grin this is good work as you got a message and these two gentlemen represent the message bearers. sometimes people in dreams who have differentiating characteristics can be traced to our family tree. It would be interesting to set another intention, return in imagination to the scene and ask what they mean by disaster. the only thing that comes to mind about the word disaster is (this example of imagination) folks who pass this way (a choice of the higher self for experience) are generally feeling unprepared and traumatized by the suddeness of the transition even though they are the ones who pull the plug. they may take all the time they need to adjust before they start surfing around for their connections, a sort of process of life review. our connections are so strong they cannot be broken by death. I hope you get your proof soon and feel you will Wink I've noted in my own dreams at times that messages such as this have something to do with the way I'm perceiving the situation, that if a guide asks me a question, they most often want me to look within myself and see the blockage I have set up by non-belief. they usually want me to redefine something so that the question about disasters points to your own ideas about mom as concerning her transistion and these ideas make it very difficult for her to approach you even if she wants to. you did good though as at least you have something to work with now to go for greater contact, maybe even verification will occur. it took me 4 years to get all the verification I needed to feel that what I was doing was genuine and valid and beneficial, so be patient Grin maybe pick up an exploration partner somewhere. that helped me a lot. love, alysia Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.