Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
"Seth" books - disturbing implication... (Read 21091 times)
Glen
Ex Member

between lives
Reply #15 - Jan 3rd, 2005 at 1:38pm

Hi Sydnei,

I'm not very knowledgable in this area, and haven't read anything by Dr. Brian Weiss or Michael Newton.  I did read Dr. Helen Wambach's Life Before Life however (many years ago), and also Mass Dreams of the Future by Chet Snow.  Helen Wambach reports in her book on the past life memories of numerous people whom she regressed, and had begun doing 'progressions' when she died, leaving it to Chet Snow to continue that work and write about it.  They too found patterns of similarities, but what exactly is your question?

Best wishes,
Glen

IP Logged

Sydnei
Ex Member

Re: "Seth" books - disturbing implicatio
Reply #16 - Jan 4th, 2005 at 1:45pm

Hi, Glen ~

I guess I am trying to reconcile the findings of such peopel as Brian Weiss and Michael Newton -- that souls do in fact select additional lifetimes on Earth (if they so choose) with the suggestion that all our lifetimes are simultaneous and once we return to the Afterlife, we are there to stay.  Or perhaps the inference was that we do incarnate again, but just not into the exact same life???

Thank you for your help!  Love, Sydnei

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #17 - Jan 4th, 2005 at 3:59pm

Hi Sydnei,

Simultaneous time is so hard for us to understand because right now we exist in linier time so we tend to try to explain things according to that experience.  If I understand your question correctly try picturing the Oversoul who is able to see all life experiences in each time frame of incarnation.  The Oversoul has all memory of all lives lived as the various personalities. 

Then picture each individual personality incarnated in the various time frames.  From each personality point of view as described in Newton’s regressions, even though all is happening simultaneously, they have no other way to explain it except to use terms that we understand in linier time.  The person regressing views each personality in chronological order because that is the only way they know how to describe the experience using words.  Something that I think is confusing is the person after each incarnation going through a life review and then discussing their next incarnation and what is needed, etc.  I see this also as a way to explain the process of the Oversoul mind, which is each and every personality who has been incarnated.  In other words, the person regressing taps into Oversoul mind because they are all ONE and is able to relate each personality experience, but only in linier terms. 

I don’t know if I’m making any sense or not.  This is so difficult to explain in words.  LOL Smiley

Love, Kathy   Smiley   

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Sydnei
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jan 4th, 2005 at 7:01pm

Dear Kathy ~

Hi!  ANd thank you for trying to explain...you did a great job!  I do understand what you have said, it helps clarify the concept of linear versus simultaneous time.  This being said, I still have a feeling that there is something more to what is revealed by Newton, Weiss, and others like them...and I just cannot get myself wrapped around it enough to explain it.  Perhaps I will be able to do this at some point.  But thank you so much for the added understanding you brought me!

Love, Sydnei

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.